PDA

View Full Version : Highly Disappointed!

TZora
09-23-2012, 04:45 AM
you tell me .. should I be disappointed or not?

art crate event...

day 1

out of 15 opens, i was able to get 8 paintings ... yepp! eight fat paintings!! and i was so damn enthusiastic and was hoping to get the devil's take down

day 2

tried at least 15 times ... zero paintings

day 3

day 4

bought gold and tried 10 times with it ... zero paintings

who stole the paintings?? damn u ..

where the hell are the paintings lol. i'm just not in a mood to spend anymore gold on these stupid paintings and that crap devil's butt kisser .. done :rolleyes:

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 04:51 AM
This basically decribes your chances for a painting (or whatever the current collectible is):
http://secondlanguagewriting.com/images/powerlaw.jpg

Euchred
09-23-2012, 04:53 AM
I wouldn't be do disappointed one time I spent a couple vaults to try and get from 9 to 10 and it didn't happen. Which is the reason a lot of people hated on the collect 10 events, if only we knew what it would be replaced by.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 05:12 AM
they should ad a buyout price to final event item , then the 10 event is perfect .
That is something I have been keep telling them , but they are ignoring .
Sorry now even with 100k gold , doesn't garantee you get the 10th item , it just pure luck or a scam ..
Luck for the winner , scam for the losers .

Soopajake
09-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Friend, that graph there is exactly it. There are old posts on here, regarding the old school ten crates type events- go all out if u spend hold within the first few hours or even the first day. It's the golden window.

TZora
09-23-2012, 06:26 AM
soopajake, that's exactly what i was thinking right now. its the first day to do whatever u can. if u didnt get it in the first day, u get enough time to lick wounds ..

PawnXIIX
09-23-2012, 06:55 AM
This happened every time during the events on IOS, this isn't anything new :(

We'd always joke like "Hey, only got 5 during the first day I may have a chance" or "Got 8 first day, looks like i'm not getting 9 :( "

We weren't really kidding D:

Pony Tail
09-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Art crates was a snap for me. I wound up cashing in 12 of them. Maybe there were more of them down where I am (Mid-20's levels)

Walter
09-24-2012, 09:53 PM
hope that there will be more of the 10 - events on Android. Hardly anyone was able to get all final items when we had them on iOS before, so don't sweat it. hit the first 2 days hard then just do cash. I've actually had better luck with them when I'm opening them occasionally during the day than when I was doing fanatically every hour on the hour. Just my $.02. That said, sorry you dropped real money and didn't get it. I'd be pissed too, but that's just how those events work.

TonySpaghetti
09-24-2012, 09:55 PM
hope that there will be more of the 10 - events on Android. Hardly anyone was able to get all final items when we had them on iOS before, so don't sweat it. hit the first 2 days hard then just do cash. I've actually had better luck with them when I'm opening them occasionally during the day than when I was doing fanatically every hour on the hour. Just my $.02. That said, sorry you dropped real money and didn't get it. I'd be pissed too, but that's just how those events work.

Are you the Walter that kept robbing me? Lol