PDA

View Full Version : Does it make me a bad person?

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 09:53 PM
So I'm plodding along doing the PvP event (rob, check stats, attack, rob good buildings, bank, repeat as necessary, open an art box) and I end up in the hood of someone who's name ticks me off - nothing obscene or bigoted or anything, just ticks me off. So I clean him out down to his last 1$ crappy low level building and it looks like he's just really good at collecting cause he has nothing left to collect. Does this make me a bad person? Lol

Anyone else done similar, or am I just going to hell? Bet I'm not alone and I'll have good company when I get there.... save you a seat if I get there first! :D

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 09:56 PM
So I'm plodding along doing the PvP event (rob, check stats, attack, rob good buildings, bank, repeat as necessary, open an art box) and I end up in the hood of someone who's name ticks me off - nothing obscene or bigoted or anything, just ticks me off. So I clean him out down to his last 1$ crappy low level building and it looks like he's just really good at collecting cause he has nothing left to collect. Does this make me a bad person? Lol

Anyone else done similar, or am I just going to hell? Bet I'm not alone and I'll have good company when I get there.... save you a seat if I get there first! :D

I have to ask: what was the person's name that pissed you off enough to waste stamina on crap buildings?

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:02 PM
It was so stupid I'm not telling.... and he had kind of an empty hood anyway, but never would have looked twice if it wasn't for his name lol.

btw Tony have I mentioned that you're scary quick to respond? Are you following me dude? JK :) Saving a seat for me at a strip club so I can buy you that drink I owe you?

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:06 PM
It was so stupid I'm not telling.... and he had kind of an empty hood anyway, but never would have looked twice if it wasn't for his name lol.

btw Tony have I mentioned that you're scary quick to respond? Are you following me dude? JK :) Saving a seat for me at a strip club so I can buy you that drink I owe you?

LOL. I enjoy reading your posts.

Ty1on
09-22-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't do that so much by name (although I have), I do it more to the one's that have 499 mafia. The bottom line is it's a GAME! Demolish anyone for any reason. If they have an issue with it, they forgot it's a game and you should hit them again...

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:19 PM
LOL. I enjoy reading your posts.

That's cause we're fellow Canadians on a US dominated forum. ;)

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:22 PM
That's cause we're fellow Canadians on a US dominated forum. ;)

Lately its been dominated by trolls. ;)

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't do that so much by name (although I have), I do it more to the one's that have 499 mafia. The bottom line is it's a GAME! Demolish anyone for any reason. If they have an issue with it, they forgot it's a game and you should hit them again...

Yeah... he hasn't had an issue (yet) and I don't usually have bad reactions/ vitriolic posts on my wall but I felt stupid after I cleaned the guy out and wasted all that stamina because I didn't like his name lol

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:24 PM
You sir, are despicable! This absolutely makes you a bad person! J/k! You know I rob people for no apparent reason, but I have taken offense to a name (kkk) and gone the extra mile, so to speak.

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Lately its been dominated by trolls. ;)

I came on yesterday and there were only like 8 threads with new posts and half of those were trolls

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:27 PM
You sir, are despicable! This absolutely makes you a bad person! J/k! You know I rob people for no apparent reason, but I have taken offense to a name (kkk) and gone the extra mile, so to speak.

^5 I'll save you a seat.... you do the same if you beat me there!

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:31 PM
I came on yesterday and there were only like 8 threads with new posts and half of those were trolls

You must have had fun reading all of today's CK v Indians drama. :)

As a general rule, I attack people with those clown afro's, stats permitting.

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm embarrassed to say this but... I'm unsure what you mean by ^5?

My lame attempt to be cool....... ^5=high five

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:32 PM
My lame attempt to be cool....... ^5=high five

Got it. You can tell I was embarrassed to ask, I deleted the post! Ha!

Consider your seat saved sir!

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:34 PM

I started reading Burn's thread then gave up. Not siding with either side (not that either side would care). Maybe I'll regret not picking a side when my level is higher but c'est la vie right, Tony?

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:35 PM

I only attack guys in funny jackets! 😝

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:36 PM
I only attack guys in funny jackets! 😝

If I had a Mountie hat, the jacket would cease to be funny. :)

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:39 PM
If I had a Mountie hat, the jacket would cease to be funny. :)

I'm just joshin ya! It would look better with the hat though.

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm just joshin ya! It would look better with the hat though.

And a horse. I'd like to decorate my hood with little piles of horse poop. :)

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I started reading Burn's thread then gave up. Not siding with either side (not that either side would care). Maybe I'll regret not picking a side when my level is higher but c'est la vie right, Tony?

No need to pick sides, it just made for an entertaining read. Especially starting around page 15. :)

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Ok, officially we have hijacked Harry's thread. My bad!

OT: Harry, you are a stellar human being and can attack who you please in game, for any reason that floats your boat! Give em he11!

I am officially out of Ritalin!

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Ok, officially we have hijacked Harry's thread. My bad!

OT: Harry, you are a stellar human being and can attack who you please in game, for any reason that floats your boat! Give em he11!

I am officially out of Ritalin!

Not a serious thread anyway. Tony, I'm sending a ticket requesting a horse poop decoration lol

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Not a serious thread anyway. Tony, I'm sending a ticket requesting a horse poop decoration lol

Chester will be thrilled. :)

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:59 PM

Most requested decoration addition? Grass. True story.

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Most requested decoration addition? Grass. True story.

Yeah, I hear that. Seems like it would be pretty simple to implement since its already used in the maps. They should make the map decorations available for hoods as soon as the map area is mastered. I think that would make things pretty neat. Then I wouldn't have to fantasize about having horse poop all over my hood. LMFAO

Harry Tuttle
09-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I hear that. Seems like it would be pretty simple to implement since its already used in the maps. They should make the map decorations available for hoods as soon as the map area is mastered. I think that would make things pretty neat. Then I wouldn't have to fantasize about having horse poop all over my hood. LMFAO

OK, when it crosses over to fantasy maybe you have a problem :D