PDA

View Full Version : The Spirit of Crime City

Fig O Ni
09-22-2012, 11:03 AM
As a neutral aka a wimp in CC.

I think the true purpose of playing the game is lost.

We have personally I believe, very nice people getting lost in the 'Battle of the Pixels'
They make irrational comment, that have no significance in the real world, over an average game.

I am now at a stage where I did have respect for the gangs but now gangs are trying to push their NAZI agendas, so it's a big FU.
If you're not with us your with are enemy.

You people disgust me and the moral I live by.

I just hope you gangs member fight amongst yourself and hopefully make gree richer in the process, so in 5 years time you look back and realise what a fool you were spending your real money over a silly turf war in a virtual city.

Now the truth is the only gang was Indian but other just got too jealous but having burn as an intermediate makes your gang look foolish.
No offence Burn but as a the head of Indian propaganda your not good.

I like my Indian friends & CK friends, so if you group think I'll stop chatting to them in the game you're mistaken & better you delete me off your friends list if you have a problem.

I am the one & only 'Stainless' aka 'The Surgeon'.
Trust me this is no pixel earned name.

Bee Four Eye Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 11:14 AM
I just think they're all stupid. It's an individual game... Stop pretending it's not. Also, no one's concerned about your threats... Attacks are meaningless and stats are either bought or hacked. Big whoop. Thanks for the drama though.

This thread needs more payam.

Dreno33
09-22-2012, 11:15 AM
"The Spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of what's old and what's new.... The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of the Red, White, and Blue..."

Name what that's from.

Euchred
09-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Can't say I care too much about the gangs, there is entertainment value but it doesn't effect my interactions in game.

Sam @
09-22-2012, 11:18 AM
"The Spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of what's old and what's new.... The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of the Red, White, and Blue..."

Name what that's from.

Family guy song! 😄😄😄

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Rah rah sis boom bah! Go Crime city!

Enough spirit for ya?

Burn
09-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Entertainment value is the name of the game.

Just like Rat Catching before, all we've done is added spice to proceedings. We've made a good game better.

The game ran out of steam months ago, I categorically guarantee you that the buzz that the Indians, and CK, are getting from all the drama and feuding, is far far in advance of that experienced by players that are going through the motions or dealing with the day to day drudgery on auto pilot.

We're having a blast, we have reinvigorated the game for ourselves, we've added excitement.

So just leave us to it m'kay :)

Plux
09-22-2012, 11:35 AM
I Concur Fig, we must return to our roots, waiting for that Pizza parlour to go full yellow and wondering with glee how long that level 9 Laundromatte would take to reach level 10 and thinking does level 11 exist. Auto Pilot is sadly what most of us are doing these days.

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 11:39 AM

Name what that's from.

Family guy :)

G Wiz
09-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Fig,

Simply because it is you that made this response makes it something to pay attention to. I know that these things get out of hand and it does make people feel uncomfortable when a lot of the unecessary stuff crosses the proverbial line.

I also want to thank you guys who pm'd me about the recent turn of events and for support purposes as well.

Johnny70
09-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I think you missed something in the translation fig. I dont think anything has changed here, of corse this is all just my opinion. the Indians are what they always have been, we choose to play our games with a select few. This game is, after all about attacking and robbing isn't it? so we choose to attack and rob the same people as often and as creatively as possible. Now some would say we started this war with cold others will say they did, doesnt matter, it is what it is and so there is a "war" in all wars innocent people get caught in the crossfire, this whole deal was to try to minimize that number. the thread changed nothing in game or on the forum it just informed. Now think what you want but the fact is other than a few ck members we dont play our games with "nice" people. we play our games with the people who deserve our attention just like we always have. we do a service to this game because by the way we play we protect the players who are pleasantly interacting with others and playing their game by default. this was purely an informitive thread clarifing some completely reasonable guide lines, simply put nobody said if you talk to a ck member you would be included in our games, he said if you talk crap about our club or if you are in a club that has a alliance with ck you might want to rethink your stance before we find you... other than him being nice enough to inform people how is this any different than we have always been?

theONE
09-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Game is f*cked for awhile now, just create a list and you'll know it's true

* free gold use to be easy to get no matter how slow it was u would earn at least 3 bars a day
* Gangs that ALWAYS find u no matter what u did EVEN if u left them alone, THEN somehow no matter what level they are get THEIR loser friends to find and attack you
*cant spam a page JUST so can have some piece and quiet
* failing game mechanics where people can spam robs and attacks to take advantage the fact they'll eventually break through, doesn't affect them but YOU loose heaps of explosives EVEN robbing affects u badly
*explosives became expensive so gold players have a field day in having those AND gold bought explosives that CAN'T be popped (if you're losing and you've EARNT your great stats look at their explosives, chances are they have gold bought explosives and HEAPS of them
*jerk players that tell u to get over yourself (either help and be compassionate of f*ck off)
*gold players with unrealistic advantage camp ASWELL
*unhappy customers are only helped if it affects funzio/gree(d)s profit margins I.e hackers ....NOT because ou're unhappy So if it doesn't affect THEM forget them listening

Game was alreifs unfair and made with advantageous for jerks but when u learn to farm eg m4 a1s or buy heaps of explosives or slowly buy gold stuff with free gold u slowly EARNT (eg me and my goodfella stat, 2xg clubs, p tavern etc) you know you've lost any fairness to the game, I try to fight back fairly, these tiny advantages are removed...now the little options to fight have to be removed aswell the game is OFFICIALLY for bullies only now

Ps no one made me play, but that's like taking free food (that u eventually find out was merely to get u to pay later) at it and get sick...duh so what u got sick, it was free no one made u eat

I mean the games are invented to be fun, these aren't they are designed to generate profits from morons

Yes YOU decided to play but what does that have to do with the fact time you put into investing in buying something IS based on real time I.e save and buy are building and wait real time like 3 days...if it affects u real time then no it's not just a game no more, and u wonder why people sell up their money buildings and be cheap and do ONLY defensive buildings

theONE
09-22-2012, 12:10 PM

Name what that's from.

It's not the 1950s, enough with the western propaganda that tricked morons into illegal wars, also red and blue? Like other flag colours aren't red and blue too ie French flag...which ironically a lot of dumb Americans hate them yet have the nerve to take the of statue liberty as a gift from them and call it an American icon...American bullsh*t more like it

Johnny70
09-22-2012, 12:12 PM
maybe you should stick to tetris or maybe angry birds.....

Johnny70
09-22-2012, 12:13 PM
yup angry birds for sure

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 12:14 PM
It's not the 1950s, enough with the western propaganda that tricked morons into illegal wars, also red and blue? Like other flag colours aren't red and blue too ie French flag...which ironically a lot of dumb Americans hate them yet have the nerve to take the of statue liberty as a gift from them and call it an American icon...American bullsh*t more like it

ONE, your comments smell like number two.

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 12:25 PM

Just so I can properly tailor my retort, which backass corner of the world are you posting from?

Ragmondino
09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
I think you missed something in the translation fig. I dont think anything has changed here, of corse this is all just my opinion. the Indians are what they always have been, we choose to play our games with a select few. This game is, after all about attacking and robbing isn't it? so we choose to attack and rob the same people as often and as creatively as possible. Now some would say we started this war with cold others will say they did, doesnt matter, it is what it is and so there is a "war" in all wars innocent people get caught in the crossfire, this whole deal was to try to minimize that number. the thread changed nothing in game or on the forum it just informed. Now think what you want but the fact is other than a few ck members we dont play our games with "nice" people. we play our games with the people who deserve our attention just like we always have. we do a service to this game because by the way we play we protect the players who are pleasantly interacting with others and playing their game by default. this was purely an informitive thread clarifing some completely reasonable guide lines, simply put nobody said if you talk to a ck member you would be included in our games, he said if you talk crap about our club or if you are in a club that has a alliance with ck you might want to rethink your stance before we find you... other than him being nice enough to inform people how is this any different than we have always been?

I'm a nice person and you play them with me

Dravak
09-22-2012, 12:58 PM
So people just showed there true colors next time johnny you come moaning about poppins beating the crap out of you , then you are a whinner , anybody coming to the forums whinning about being beaten up is a whinner !

Thank you all those nice post about getting a real life , means people are more hypocritical in this game then they think , so please , people just crossed the line with me ...

I don't care what game is played , but threatening people cause they like people who deserve respect , no matter which side of the gang they are on ...

Well like the saying come at me bro , but don't forget to keep spending !
cause payback is a ***** the game I play , sorry Fig keep doing your thing screw them all .
intergrety honesty and being who you are more important , then a silly game .. cause real life is a game most failed at it , it shows really who failed the real life game !

*thumbs up* just play the way you want , be friends with who you want ... half the jokers just showed there true colors .

Fig O Ni
09-22-2012, 01:48 PM
I just think they're all stupid. It's an individual game... Stop pretending it's not. Also, no one's concerned about your threats... Attacks are meaningless and stats are either bought or hacked. Big whoop. Thanks for the drama though.

This thread needs more payam.

Agree but pooham was the biggest baby in CC.

Can't say I care too much about the gangs, there is entertainment value but it doesn't effect my interactions in game.

No problem with gangs but to demand other to not talk to their rival otherwise they too are in the line of fire is bloody hilarious.
It's a game with no agendas so what with the big pixel talk.

Entertainment value is the name of the game.

Just like Rat Catching before, all we've done is added spice to proceedings. We've made a good game better.

The game ran out of steam months ago, I categorically guarantee you that the buzz that the Indians, and CK, are getting from all the drama and feuding, is far far in advance of that experienced by players that are going through the motions or dealing with the day to day drudgery on auto pilot.

We're having a blast, we have reinvigorated the game for ourselves, we've added excitement.

So just leave us to it m'kay :)

Funny how you QUOTE said "So just leave us to it m'kay" but you made it public by making a thread.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39861-Fair-warning-to-CK-allies-and-sympathisers

Do you even know why Cold & Indian war even started, if you did it already ended.

I Concur Fig, we must return to our roots, waiting for that Pizza parlour to go full yellow and wondering with glee how long that level 9 Laundromatte would take to reach level 10 and thinking does level 11 exist. Auto Pilot is sadly what most of us are doing these days.

Plux the good days when a mastery of area to level 5 made you smile.

Fig,

Simply because it is you that made this response makes it something to pay attention to. I know that these things get out of hand and it does make people feel uncomfortable when a lot of the unecessary stuff crosses the proverbial line.

I also want to thank you guys who pm'd me about the recent turn of events and for support purposes as well.

I warned you of baroness (see though her on the first day she came on the forum).

Game is f*cked for awhile now, just create a list and you'll know it's true

* free gold use to be easy to get no matter how slow it was u would earn at least 3 bars a day
* Gangs that ALWAYS find u no matter what u did EVEN if u left them alone, THEN somehow no matter what level they are get THEIR loser friends to find and attack you
*cant spam a page JUST so can have some piece and quiet
* failing game mechanics where people can spam robs and attacks to take advantage the fact they'll eventually break through, doesn't affect them but YOU loose heaps of explosives EVEN robbing affects u badly
*explosives became expensive so gold players have a field day in having those AND gold bought explosives that CAN'T be popped (if you're losing and you've EARNT your great stats look at their explosives, chances are they have gold bought explosives and HEAPS of them
*jerk players that tell u to get over yourself (either help and be compassionate of f*ck off)
*gold players with unrealistic advantage camp ASWELL
*unhappy customers are only helped if it affects funzio/gree(d)s profit margins I.e hackers ....NOT because ou're unhappy So if it doesn't affect THEM forget them listening

Game was alreifs unfair and made with advantageous for jerks but when u learn to farm eg m4 a1s or buy heaps of explosives or slowly buy gold stuff with free gold u slowly EARNT (eg me and my goodfella stat, 2xg clubs, p tavern etc) you know you've lost any fairness to the game, I try to fight back fairly, these tiny advantages are removed...now the little options to fight have to be removed aswell the game is OFFICIALLY for bullies only now

Ps no one made me play, but that's like taking free food (that u eventually find out was merely to get u to pay later) at it and get sick...duh so what u got sick, it was free no one made u eat

I mean the games are invented to be fun, these aren't they are designed to generate profits from morons

Yes YOU decided to play but what does that have to do with the fact time you put into investing in buying something IS based on real time I.e save and buy are building and wait real time like 3 days...if it affects u real time then no it's not just a game no more, and u wonder why people sell up their money buildings and be cheap and do ONLY defensive buildings

The game was never made for fun but to make profit.
Good thing about this game is you still can compete as a none gold buyer, so that's understandable when gold spender have the upperhand.

Don't bring in the illuminati bavarian wannabee krap.
Ask CCMark.

You maybe right but as the leader Noddles has an forum account so he should make the statements.
As I know it was baroness that incensed Noddles, that he issued a gang war but the cause of the war has left but now the wars started on a different level that it's overtaking the forums.

I say keep your gang wars in the game, what's with the forum propaganda.
The real people know that its a individual game.

Gangs are now just a fancy name for high stat, gold spending bullies.
Regardless if they call themselves peaceful gangs.

I in honesty just hope and wish they spend so much of their disposable income on this game they when in the future they look back they realise how badly they came out the losers.

Johnny70
09-22-2012, 02:30 PM
So people just showed there true colors next time johnny you come moaning about poppins beating the crap out of you , then you are a whinner , anybody coming to the forums whinning about being beaten up is a whinner !

Thank you all those nice post about getting a real life , means people are more hypocritical in this game then they think , so please , people just crossed the line with me ...

I don't care what game is played , but threatening people cause they like people who deserve respect , no matter which side of the gang they are on ...

Well like the saying come at me bro , but don't forget to keep spending !
cause payback is a ***** the game I play , sorry Fig keep doing your thing screw them all .
intergrety honesty and being who you are more important , then a silly game .. cause real life is a game most failed at it , it shows really who failed the real life game !

*thumbs up* just play the way you want , be friends with who you want ... half the jokers just showed there true colors .

First off when I came on here complaining about poppins it was made very clear to me that I was indeed whining and I certainly learned a lesson from it and never did it again... Second, I dont understand how so many people have such a big problem with reading comprehension here, NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING ATTACKED FOR SIMPLY TALKING TO ANYONE. geeeez read it again the people screaming about it wont be affected by it at all.....

chimera69
09-22-2012, 05:02 PM
... Second, I dont understand how so many people have such a big problem with reading comprehension here, NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING ATTACKED FOR SIMPLY TALKING TO ANYONE. geeeez read it again the people screaming about it wont be affected by it at all.....

My goodness. I find Burn & your repeatedly expressed concerns for all us independents and our rapidly declining mental status so very touching. We've missed something, you claim. And you put is in all caps to help us read better.

Burn's exact words in his original post (I'm going to follow your lead, and cut out the irrelevant words to highlight what's important)...

To clarify, you will be put on the hitlist if you...
Are in a gang that claims to be neutral and as part of that neutrality are CK friendly...

CK friendly in-game will now be taken as Indian unfriendly in-game - there are no longer any mutual friends of both Indians and CK.

Our advice to you: If you claim to be neutral, do not wear gang markings. If you are neutral, stay out of this CK war, because any CK activity on your wall from this point on has the potential to get you on the Indian hitlist.

... the Indians war with CK is being escalated and expanded ... This applies to in-game and messges on walls.

UPDATE: ... I'd advise neutrals, or anyone aligning themselves with CK, to have a serious think about your choices - you DO NOT want to be on our hitlist.

And another Burn post in the "fair warning thread":

The only thing I think anyone could arguably grumble about, is if they are in a 'neutral' gang.

Too bad, our attitude now is there are no neutral gangs.

In terms that illustrate it easily, you are a Blood or a Crip. Any other gang gets wiped out.

Don't like that? Tough...

Exactly what other "neutral gangs" are you warning on the forum? TnA? CCC? There are only 2 gangs of any substance in CC, CK & Indians. The total # of all other gang members must equal, what, 20 or so - and maybe 4 of them are forum members. Such alot of effort on your part to help out those 20. No. it is obvious to all the independents that your "neutral gangs" refers to us.

You want to annoy CK by trying to force independents to choose a friend, choose a side, be with you fully or else be considered your new expanded enemy. None of the CK are responding to your tactic. And all independents , both old and new, are openly mocking or ignoring you. I see a lot of enjoyment in the forum today at your expense for including independents in a flawed strategy. Thanks. I'm having a great time. How about you? Have a nice day.

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 05:05 PM
UPDATE: ... I'd advise neutrals, or anyone aligning themselves with CK, to have a serious think about your choices - you DO NOT want to be on our hitlist.

It's really not that bad.

chimera69
09-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Dipstik -

On a different topic, I can't believe I'm so very bad at keeping track of all the schizo people running amok on the forums. I'm way, way down at level one, trying to understand that Joaquim is santa ;) . A took a quick peek at the title for next week's lesson, Juaco = Joaquim = santa. Huh.

I'll just stick to watching you and Tony Pasta, & truth hurts, etc. and learn from the experts.

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Oh I don't pay attention either... I just guess and run with it. Jojo is DEFINITELY Santa though!

Chester78
09-22-2012, 05:20 PM
You want to annoy CK by trying to force independents to choose a friend, choose a side, be with you fully or else be considered your new expanded enemy. None of the CK are responding to your tactic. And all independents , both old and new, are openly mocking or ignoring you. I see a lot of enjoyment in the forum today at your expense for including independents in a flawed strategy. Thanks. I'm having a great time. How about you? Have a nice day.

You do realize we're playing a game called CRIME City, right? Not LOVE City...CRIME City. Burn is referring to relationships in the game, which is what the game is all about. I'm sure you could find a nice peace loving game in the App Store. Shall I find one for you?

As Burn said: "This applies to in-game messages on walls. The forum is neutral ground, and gets full amnesty, talk to who you want about what you want. The only forum activity that will result in Indian attack is direct smack talk."

Have a nice day!!

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 05:24 PM
As Burn said: "This applies to in-game messages on walls. The forum is neutral ground, and gets full amnesty, talk to who you want about what you want. The only forum activity that will result in Indian attack is direct smack talk."

Burn doesn't know what he's talking about. I got on their list for trolling Joey on the forum. He gets butthurt easily. The thread's still around, I'm sure... It was the one where he was trying to transfer someone's account.

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 05:25 PM
I'll just stick to watching you and Tony Pasta, & truth hurts, etc. and learn from the experts.

Slight correction, sir: Its TonySpaghetti, not Tony Pasta. :)

Chester78
09-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Burn doesn't know what he's talking about. I got on their list for trolling Joey on the forum. He gets butthurt easily. The thread's still around, I'm sure... It was the one where he was trying to transfer someone's account.

As my Papa would say, "them are fightin' words!" I'm fairly certain Burn just stated the forum is neutral ground. Whether it was in the past or not is irrelevant. Hold on, let me check.

"This applies to in-game messages on walls. The forum is neutral ground, and gets full amnesty, talk to who you want about what you want. The only forum activity that will result in Indian attack is direct smack talk."

Yep, that's what he said. I thought you were an attorney, Dipstick. Is it not the job of an attorney to read the facts before they dispute them?

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/ba359f24cb75b1d50d18a3fde05c0474_zps95125880.jpg

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 05:59 PM
No these are fighting words:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1760&d=1348362213

Dravak
09-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Listen am tired of this crap , take it into the game , burn got burned !
First I don't like CK whine cause they are all over the forum boosting crap !

Second what does mister BURN do the same whining crap baroness did ... so burn baroness.

Third it is called crime city , now you know who posted all the crap spent some money chester chick !
And beat the crap out of the kid , support the game , don't do tell me it is crime city .
I can make love city IF I FEEL LIKE IT , or you forgetting your own posts ...

Hun nothing personal know you stick up for your gang , as it should be .
But enough this Crap , nobody have right to force me to choose who I want to talk to , neither Kboy , Neither Indians , Niether CK CN or anybody else .. I want to socialise with whoever I want , cause they are interesting personality .
Not cause they are in a crappy gang , I like noodles cause he is a interesting person , doesn't mean I have to hate Paulio , or different way around .

I attack whoever I feel like it , and if they are nice people I move on to the next .
Sorry am very simple I chat with who I like , nobody forbids me to say who I can chat with or not !

chimera69
09-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Chester-
Of course it's "crime" in the city. No one is supposed to be lovey dovey with each other. I know very well that Burn is referring to relationships in game, with an eye on actions and reactions for obtaining optimal amusement. This is exactly what the game is about. There's no "winning" per se. But, he is also trying to force the independents to be involved in your fight, and using the forum directly as a means to that end. He's employing a specific tactic in a specific strategy in his quest to one-up CK.

Great! Have at it folks. PvP interactions, in all its various forms is one of the main components of the game. It really is fun. I should think it applies even more the higher your level. I have no preferences for any group, and never will. It's not my style for this game. Keep your gang and enjoy it, seriously.

All I've done, as has every independent all day long, is demonstrate our particular tactic in our particular strategy in our quest to play the game they way we want. You'll never be able to use us against CK, ever. We're fully aware of how to react to your actions, and receive a tremendous enjoyment from it. We are also fully aware that you've gotten no response from your ultimate target, CK. You very public failed attempt at provoking them must amuse them as well. Does that bother you? We're having fun.

As you've pointed out... It's all about the dynamics of relationships to obtain maximum enjoyment in game play. It's "crime" city, Chester. Why are all you Indians expecting us to play it like it was a kid's game of follow the leader. Each of you seem rather surprised. We've been going along playing PvP relationships for months, having fun, just a different way than the gangs have done. By the look of things, you've handed us a gift of neverending additional amusement in our dealings with your gang ( or any gang who is so inclined to act like you did today). That's how to correctly play tHe game

BTW - congrats on your wedding!

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 06:04 PM
duplicate post.

chimera69
09-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Slight correction, sir: Its TonySpaghetti, not Tony Pasta. :)

I'm sorry. Will remember it in the future :)

Chester78
09-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Chester-
Of course it's "crime" in the city. No one is supposed to be lovey dovey with each other. I know very well that Burn is referring to relationships in game, with an eye on actions and reactions for obtaining optimal amusement. This is exactly what the game is about. There's no "winning" per se. But, he is also trying to force the independents to be involved in your fight, and using the forum directly as a means to that end. He's employing a specific tactic in a specific strategy in his quest to one-up CK.

Great! Have at it folks. PvP interactions, in all its various forms is one of the main components of the game. It really is fun. I should think it applies even more the higher your level. I have no preferences for any group, and never will. It's not my style for this game. Keep your gang and enjoy it, seriously.

All I've done, as has every independent all day long, is demonstrate our particular tactic in our particular strategy in our quest to play the game they way we want. You'll never be able to use us against CK, ever. We're fully aware of how to react to your actions, and receive a tremendous enjoyment from it. We are also fully aware that you've gotten no response from your ultimate target, CK. You very public failed attempt at provoking them must amuse them as well. Does that bother you? We're having fun.

As you've pointed out... It's all about the dynamics of relationships to obtain maximum enjoyment in game play. It's "crime" city, Chester. Why are all you Indians expecting us to play it like it was a kid's game of follow the leader. Each of you seem rather surprised. We've been going along playing PvP relationships for months, having fun, just a different way than the gangs have done. By the look of things, you've handed us a gift of neverending additional amusement in our dealings with your gang ( or any gang who is so inclined to act like you did today). That's how to correctly play tHe game

BTW - congrats on your wedding!

Burn isn't trying to force you into anything, nor am I. I have many independent friends in the game who don't side with either affiliation. Honestly, I don't understand why you don't understand.

Thanks for the congrats. :)

Dipstick, I can't see what you posted but I'm sure it was a valiant and glorious attempt at a rebuttal.

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Oh it's glorious all right!

Chester78
09-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Oh it's glorious all right!

Hahahahaha!!! Please Dipstick, let's not go there. :)

chimera69
09-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Oh, and one more thing since so many people are trying to be helpful & explain things more clearly...

This forum has never been treated by any gang member as neutral territory. Ever. Each and every one of you gang members do post after post after post against your rivals. Every blessed day. Each trying to get a rise out of the other. The relationships & actions/reactions of game play to have as much fun as you all can. It's how the game is played.

I'm dissappointed that you expect independents to be so stupid as to believe we can now play the game only in the constraints of the in-game environment. Let the forum be off limits to what we think your new strategy? Not a chance. All the gangs are playing both in-game and in-forum. So will we. And we know we'll always have more fun than any gang member.

Sam @
09-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Let's just drop it and play the game! All this arguing and name calling is really unnecessary and giving a lot of us headaches!

Burns already said he will drop the topic and go back to normal chit chat. But Chimera, you are triple posting on 3 or 4 different threads the exact same paragraph long posts. Yes, I understand your concerns and rebuttals. You have good points.

I swear it's a blue moon today because a lot of crazy stuff has been posted today!

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 06:32 PM
I swear it's a blue moon today because a lot of crazy stuff has been posted today!

It has been a good day, hasn't it?

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 06:33 PM

It has been quite dramatic.

Sam @
09-22-2012, 06:33 PM

At first it was entertaining, but now it's like getting a tad annoying 😄

Chester78
09-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Oh, and one more thing since so many people are trying to be helpful & explain things more clearly...

This forum has never been treated by any gang member as neutral territory. Ever. Each and every one of you gang members do post after post after post against your rivals. Every blessed day. Each trying to get a rise out of the other. The relationships & actions/reactions of game play to have as much fun as you all can. It's how the game is played.

I'm dissappointed that you expect independents to be so stupid as to believe we can now play the game only in the constraints of the in-game environment. Let the forum be off limits to what we think your new strategy? Not a chance. All the gangs are playing both in-game and in-forum. So will we. And we know we'll always have more fun than any gang member.

Give me ONE example of me posting anything to get a rise out of one of my rivals. I'm most certainly guilty of posting one in jest, that I'll admit. Please give me an example of when I seriously called an independent stupid. Just one example. GO!

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 06:34 PM

This line reminded me of the opening scene in the original "American werewolf in London". Now I've got that damn song stuck in my head! Thanks Sam! 😜

Sam @
09-22-2012, 06:35 PM
This line reminded me of the opening scene in the original "American werewolf in London". Now I've got that damn song stuck in my head! Thanks Sam! 😜

The irony of all this is that its originating from London Haha! Jk

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Oh, TonySpaghetti, you're worse than a can of Chef Boyardee!

Pretty hurtful, Chester! :(. I never forgave you for that. Lol

Chester78
09-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Pretty hurtful, Chester! :(. I never forgave you for that. Lol

HAHAHAHA! Please forgive me Tony. I'm a horrible human being!

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 06:41 PM
HAHAHAHA! Please forgive me Tony. I'm a horrible human being!

I'll consider it. :D

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Don't do it, pastaman! Grudges are more fun!

Chester78
09-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Don't do it, pastaman! Grudges are more fun!

I wholeheartedly believe Dipstick is not an attorney but actually a professional grudge holder. Proof? He still thinks I'm a guy.

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 07:11 PM
I wholeheartedly believe Dipstick is not an attorney but actually a professional grudge holder. Proof? He still thinks I'm a guy.

Dont feel bad, Dip said himself he thinks everyone on the internet is a guy!

chimera69
09-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Chester, i know you and all the other gang members are just playing the game with each other with your banter in forum. You're playing the game in game and in forum exactly how it's designed & having fun doing it. I've repeatedly said I have no problems with this behavior & support it's continuance. Honestly. And you have absolutely not called an independent stupid or treated them unkind. I doubt you'd ever want to, and I haven't accused you personally of it.

All I'm addressing is Burn's clearly stated strategy of now treating independents one way in-game but wanting us to allow him to treat us differently in forum. "CK friendly in-game will now be taken as Indian unfriendly in-game - there are no longer any mutual friends of both Indians and CK.". All for a goal of finding another way to irritate your enemy and have fun.

So be it. But why do you expect independents to want to play the game our way in game but not in forum? Each of you love playing the game both in game and in forum. Don't you understand that we do as well. Speaking only for myself, I find it very condescending that Burn would like to manipulate me to try to get a rise out of his own rival in ingame play, but expects I'll be OK with being treated differently on the forum. The game is being played all over. Would you personally like someone to try and give you a double standard? What would you expect of me?

Jian Carlo
09-22-2012, 10:12 PM

Second what does mister BURN do the same whining crap baroness did ... so burn baroness.

Third it is called crime city , now you know who posted all the crap spent some money chester chick !
And beat the crap out of the kid , support the game , don't do tell me it is crime city .

But enough this Crap , nobody have right to force me to choose who I want to talk to , neither Kboy , Neither Indians , Niether CK CN or anybody else .. I want to socialise with whoever I want , cause they are interesting personality .
Not cause they are in a crappy gang , I like noodles cause he is a interesting person , doesn't mean I have to hate Paulio , or different way around .

I attack whoever I feel like it , and if they are nice people I move on to the next .
Sorry am very simple I chat with who I like , nobody forbids me to say who I can chat with or not !

You have said it all Dravak and I agree with you 100%.

Chester78
09-22-2012, 11:57 PM

I'm not saying this in a mean way, Dravak, but I literally have no idea what you just said.

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm not saying this in a mean way, Dravak, but I literally have no idea what you just said.

Something about rhubarb, I think.

Ghost818
09-23-2012, 12:18 AM

I have a tad bit more experience with Dravak. Really great guy, speaks whats on his mind straight up and to the point.

Hes saying he is going to talk to whoever he wants whenever he wants however he wants.

He will attack whoever he feels like whenever he feels like and however many times he feels like.

Gang related or not, he is a neutral dude.

Thats what I THINK he said.

Burn
09-23-2012, 01:39 AM
There are 3 different posts by me in the main Fair Warning thread that adequately explain the situation, #1, #123 and #128.

That people either can't read, won't read, twist what they read to push their own agenda, or simply don't understand what they read, is all indicative of the problem being with the reader.

Point being, not one of the gripes I have heard anywhere on the forums about 'what the Indians are doing' is actually what the Indians are doing, so you've either misinterpreted, or are so entrenched in your own thinking and perception, that you don't want to interpret it properly.

The Indians are strong, but we just can't fix stupid.

Other things I learned today: Dipstik is professionally miserable, I bet he has his own personal rain cloud. Chimera is a boring windbag whose posts are already being skimmed over by all readers. Dravak has lost the plot completely and now only posts to tell us how much Gold he has bought.

Spirit of Crime City, don't make me laugh, this thread should be retitled Misery of Crime City, because you're all looking for something to moan about, and someone to blame - and you would do that regardless of the facts, or the circumstances. Get a grip on yourselves.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 01:57 AM
See maybe you lost the plot burn !
Like everybody else , who lost esteem , chimera nicely quote your post !

So keep acting like Baroness , bye bye we are done talking .
Take it into the game your bla bla game , most people don't give a crap !
Simple as that , we had CK crap Then Kboy Crap , QPR crap , Baroness Crap , now Burn crap .

Only consistency is showing the bigger the talk , the less the spending is , the more agenda they are hidding .
Sorry don't care one bit about Burn , and his indian speeches , sorry Ghost you got it .

Am going to play the way I want , nobody else tells me what to do , see that is luxury of CC .
Do not have to compromise intergrety for anybody , since it is Pay 2 Win .

Sorry go edit your post a million time Burn , you just hit QPR status for me !

Burn
09-23-2012, 02:09 AM
No time to engage with your waffle, every post has been identical for weeks now. "My Spending, My Stats, My Gold", change the record bro.

#1, #123 and #128 - read it, or keep waffling, your choice.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 02:18 AM
To time to engage with your waffle, every post has been identical for weeks now.

#1, #123 and #128 - read it, or keep waffling, your choice.

here fact 1 Burn calls out Baroness , cause dislike it being spot light , what does burn do act like baroness.

2 ,fact 2 burn selling. a que to get stats , sure thing mate , sell more que to cover the ego .

3 fact 3 People are getting tired of you calling out others being a hypocrites , when you are doing exactly the same thing , why should i read crap , when you been spewing and manipulating crap , I already gone trough kboy crap .

in the end it is intentions , manipulations , and corrections that is all that matters .
Man already knew it was Kboy all those fake accounts , no mister burn has to proof his agenda it is baroness .
Burn when you post that crap already know the intentions of your agenda , and am tired of it .

You know more decent guys then you are getting frustrated , maybe I should trust CCM (even if sometimes he is being mislead) atleast most of his instinct who to trust who not to trust , are very spot on .

Actions speaks louder then words , words without action don't mean a thing .
Yeah it is fun huh calling out others on there hypocricy , but when somebody does that to you .
The dance isn't as fun , is it , yeah you might target neutral gangs , but he maybe there agenda is not indians not CK , they don't need to dance to either gang tune , and as for me I do noy have to dance to anybody tune .

So yeah you got off my friend list same way Kboy did , so beter think what you post .

Burn
09-23-2012, 02:26 AM
No idea what you said. Was it about Koralene and how much money you spent? See two can play the 'insult' game - grow up and read the facts....

#1, #123, #128 - you'll see that not much has changed at all, and all of this other waffle is drama created by the games Traffic Wardens, naysayers and prophets of doom.

Jobadass read it, and got it, and even thanked me for taking the time to post the changes and clarifications - perhaps he can explain things to you.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 02:39 AM
And unlike kboy , I didn't spent money I do not have , I did not ask for bonus till Rhino call me out , and even then Rhino and me are grown up and can work things out .

You are jealous some of us can afford the luxury of buying ego , you are saying Sam only does spent it for competition , he spents it cause he has fun , xeno spents it cause he has fun , iceman cause he is cool .. none of them spent money they do not have or try to make a reputation on the forums ..

It is always those people who like Baroness HERE 15k gold that is a lot >.< , it is a joke 15k gold for some people .
Man kboy wanted to be top dog , I told it spent more , that all to it in this game .
Nope kboy wanted to be a fake topdog , you know Ghost and Joey stats are not great , they use to spent a lot .
Those stats were great back then , but they accepted they will never be topdog in this competition race .
Do I think less of them ? no infact respect them more .

Man honestly am fed up of your agenda , look you made a mistake be a man about it , just accept it .
instead of trying to manipulate the mistake , same thing you call the baroness out for it .
You are doing the same crap , I even tried to warn you but calling out neutrals in that way .
You burned yourself badly , no matter the explanation later , going so far to argue with me about gold .
If that is the best shot you have at me , let say kboy did try a lot harder .

Yeah already know how envious people get ingame , lol I witness that meself with playing alex .
So you want all those fake hypocrites on your side go ahead , I rather have decent people who say they are playing a Iphone Game , and it is clown city ... you are now part of the clown for me .

Burn
09-23-2012, 02:55 AM
Not reading that, it will be a hysterical rant, but I'll assume it is about your spending, your Gold and your stats - or some variation thereof.

Change. The. Record. It's. Boring.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 02:59 AM
Not reading that, it will be a hysterical rant, but I'll assume it is about your spending, your Gold and your stats - or some variation thereof.

Change. The. Record.

Excactly see ignore it all like always , come up with your own theory bla bla bla .. you said it man not me !
So all your calling out the baroness for , you are exactly the same kind of coin .

run out of britishe humor old chap ? not so cool and calculating anymore ?

Burn
09-23-2012, 03:10 AM
Dravak bro, out of respect for old days, I'll engage with you.

Tell me, what single change has been made to Indian policy that warrants all the drama? Read the points at # stated, as I'm not being a twat, those posts contain genuine info that clarifies.

What we have here is a clear case of a mountain being made out of a molehill.

If you want a sensible chat, we'll have one. If you want to trade childish insults we can do that to. I'd prefer the former.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 03:31 AM
QUOTE=Burn;421360]Dravak bro, out of respect for old days, I'll engage with you.

Tell me, what single change has been made to Indian policy that warrants all the drama? Read the points at # stated, as I'm not being a twat, those posts contain genuine info that clarifies.

What we have here is a clear case of a mountain being made out of a molehill.

If you want a sensible chat, we'll have one. If you want to trade childish insults we can do that to. I'd prefer the former.[/QUOTE]

You want a sensible chat , then stop making yourself look like a twat , sorry we are done talking .
People start back to square one with me , once they are off the buddy list , something Kboy never understood .

So want a sensible chat with me , well go ahead .
Stop being such britishe blair , world is tired of it , good points about you, you do have honor .
You have a wonderfull wife and kids , you like to pull people legs .
No harm in that , but karma is a b*** where ever I am in involved , simply put all those things you said about baroness , you acted the same way .

So who is calling you out on that ? huh and no unlike you , I do not need or want people thanks .
I let people decide themself if it is true or false , and if I am wrong I apologise and it is sincer with me .

Sorry stop barking up that tree , you simple need for attention and ego has overlooked your own judgement in this game, it so easy to be caught in that trap .
You know why I mention gold , and at the same time tell lyn go to dinner ?
Cause honestly I don't mind to spend money for this wonderfull community , but I do mind to spent for a bunch of hypocrites , you know what community is not burn and indian co only , not baroness and CK only , not kboy game .
It is also those free players , those part time cash spenders , the big money spender and least of also sadly those cheaters as long they can keep it in check and are paying (my personal preference is to get them banned if they really are hurting part time spenders ) .

No even tried to defend you with the call out on you , but now you just crossed the line .
Back to square one , try to proof again who Burn is , who started doing good for community with rat catching .
Even if it was more for your own reasons of getting TL done , but heh it did the community more good then harm .

But all strategy are valid in this game , sorry if somebody wants 0 cash building , alex , 6/12/24 , not pick up on robbed buildings fine ..

Ultimate only valid strategy is spent a lot of cash , that is the I win button , only legal I win button .
Or accept it just a game and love to see red , and make friends and have fun .

Well that is it , so you are attacking the make friends have fun part , reverse V for you :p
Anybody decent can see trough the charade Burn .

Dravak
09-23-2012, 03:36 AM
And also it is not DRAVAK community , nope I just say stuff people can do whatever they want with it .
That is it , if whitefrog can explain it beter to them , all the credit to him .

No need to barge in and say I already explained the stuff .
that is how simple I am as example !

Burn
09-23-2012, 03:43 AM
So we won't deal with the facts that are creating all of this uneccessary faux drama, we'll just focus on the drama itself?

That is a perfect summary of what this thread is about, and what the other similar threads are about.

Storm in the proverbial teacup.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 03:53 AM
So we won't deal with the facts that are creating all of this uneccessary faux drama, we'll just focus on the drama itself?

That is a perfect summary of what this thread is about, and what the other similar threads are about.

Storm in the proverbial teacup.

You did with your baroness tirade for weeks , did I ever barge in on your parade .
And am done talking , but your need to retaliate says it all , sure I get another bloke after blood for me .
He nothing I can't handle , am used to that in my life .

well some faux pas are too great for me , sorry Burn that is the way I am , same story with kboy .
If he alteast kept one promise maybe ,we would be on neutral grounds again , but saying you are "rich" lmao "dubai" crap is only able to afford 1610 gold , says it all actions are louder then words in this case , but wait so few people dare to dance on that person charade ...
Cause he has some stats :p , it is a game ,that am even talking and explaining to you , means am on neutral grounds.

People call out santa , but kboy is worst then santa , auchy "some" people quickly withdraw in there shell again .
Lmao who is taking this game way too serious ? to compromise integrety for a Iphone game .
But keep mentioning santa all the time >.<

Burn
09-23-2012, 04:18 AM
I am out to get you? I think I'm reading that?

You're wrong there. But if you throw stones, expect them to be thrown back.

Anyway, blah, this thread is not about me and you, so back on topic...

If anyone wants FACTS on the Indian changes, ask me or preferably JoeyCool on forum or PM, and you will get a straight answer.

Be wary of non-Indians telling you what the Indians are doing - that is what you call, to borrow the word Dravak used earlier, propoganda.

We have nothing to hide, and no hidden agenda - just ask.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 04:31 AM
I am out to get you? I think I'm reading that?

You're wrong there. But if you throw stones, expect them to be thrown back.

Anyway, blah, this thread is not about me and you, so back on topic...

If anyone wants FACTS on the Indian changes, ask me or preferably JoeyCool on forum or PM, and you will get a straight answer.

Be wary of non-Indians telling you what the Indians are doing - that is what you call, to borrow the word Dravak used earlier, propoganda.

We have nothing to hide, and no hidden agenda - just ask.

Then here is the deal , others have the right to propagenda too!
So nothing forbids them from doing it , just get your propagenda right !
And this propagenda just went bottoms down in a big wrong way , with a lot of people on a big scale !
Just they do not wish to come forward for it , but I do !

and again you are making assumption burn , and in those assumptions it is your own imagination !
Your own situation , not mine and definetly not my wording .

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 04:37 AM
Funny how people iterate that everything has been said and they will no more contribute to the discussion just to post again 5 minutes later.

@Burn & Dravak: Get a room guys :p

Dravak
09-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Funny how people iterate that everything has been said and they will no more contribute to the discussion just to post again 5 minutes later.

and if you cared to read , he is opening dialogue and am responding ...
so isn't that the way with sensible dialogues , or people call that shennigan again ?

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 04:47 AM
You got me wrong Dravak. Please continue your dialog with Burn, its not a bad read. Open exchange, isn't that the purpose of a community? So please allow me the openness to express my amusement once a while.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 05:05 AM
He wouldn't have gotten it wrong ;) if you added that get a room part earlier :p

Burn
09-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Seven is German

German humour is highly efficient, but not always funny ;)

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 05:17 AM
British vs. German humour:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00097/SNN2729GX_97461a.jpg

Burn
09-23-2012, 05:19 AM
See. Proof. ;)

"Ve vill make list, and u vill laugh. You vill laugh for precisely 17 seconds and zen u vill return to ze efficient engineering of products to tight tolerances. Tomorrow at ze same time precisely, ve vill share anuzza joke. Zat is all. Do you understand?"

;)

Dipstik
09-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Hey burn... You realize it's actually not a requirement of joining the Indians for you to become a humorless douche, right? It's more of a correlation, really.

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 05:54 AM
In an atempt to further derail this thread:
Seriously Burn, no England vs. Gemany discussion is complete without some things to be said. I suggest an escalation along the following lines:

I will mention some of the more recent football results
This will inevitably lead to your mention of Wembley 1966
I could then tell you that your reigning monarch is a German
This has to be countered by something related to WWII and has to incorporate the term Nazi at least 3 or 4 times

let me start:

http://www.blicklog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/WhataKlassikerWMAchtelfinaleDeutschlandE_FFD6/image_thumb_4.png

Bea
09-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Hey burn... You realize it's actually not a requirement of joining the Indians for you to become a humorless douche, right? It's more of a correlation, really.

Harsh! Some of them injuns is pretty funny.

Burn
09-23-2012, 05:59 AM
OK, that was was funny ;)

I don't think Dipstik realises we are joking. He hates fun. We better stop ;)

In an atempt to further derail this thread:
Seriously Burn, no England vs. Gemany discussion is complete without some things to be said. I suggest an escalation along the following lines:

I will mention some of the more recent football results
This will inevitably lead to your mention of Wembley 1966
I could then tell you that your reigning monarch is a German
This has to be countered by something related to WWII and has to incorporate the term Nazi at least 3 or 4 times

let me start:

http://www.blicklog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/WhataKlassikerWMAchtelfinaleDeutschlandE_FFD6/image_thumb_4.png

Dipstik
09-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Other things I learned today: Dipstik is professionally miserable, I bet he has his own personal rain cloud.

That's what I was referring to. Not sure where that's coming from unless you're completely divorced from reality.

Burn
09-23-2012, 06:09 AM
You have to be kidding. I got no real beef with you, I find some of the stuff you post witty, and you clearly are not without some intellect ;)

But you are, without a shadow of a doubt, one grumpy miserable SOB. Scrooge could take lessons from you.

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm still pretty sure it was something about rhubarb.

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 07:56 AM
Rhubarb..... Bleech!

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Rhubarb..... Bleech!

Northern California
Where the girls are warm
So I could be with my
Sweet baby, yeah

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:06 AM
here we go again bunch of santa lovers acting like santa .... and then blaiming jaoquim .... ahaha he must be the mirror you all hate ...

Really have fun or not , people selfesteem is really going down the drain as well as there belly button .

one thing about old forum posters , they ad constructive threads and intelligent humor .
And troll fun
replacement are crap , seven is a exception .

Find him/her very funny and enlightening .
Sorry bruhaah people two threads for you too bruhaah , and everytime pointing out jaoquim is santa , you are pointing out yourself ..

See doesn't take a genius who will end up cheating in this game , pure out of envy .. no other reason then envy !
If you are not envious , you see it as a game , that is it a not important clicky game ..
Just entertaining , fun to donate if you want to gamble .

<3 Hz
09-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Teh craziness from Big Papi Chulo must be contagious!

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:15 AM
here we go again bunch of santa lovers acting like santa .... and then blaiming jaoquim .... ahaha he must be the mirror you all hate ...

Really have fun or not , people selfesteem is really going down the drain as well as there belly button .

one thing about old forum posters , they ad constructive threads and intelligent humor .
And troll fun

Sorry bruhaah people two threads for you too bruhaah , and everytime pointing out jaoquim is santa , you are pointing out yourself ..

See doesn't take a genius who will end up cheating in this game , pure out of envy .. no other reason then envy !
If you are not envious , you see it as a game , that is it a not important clicky game ..

So you're saying that the drivel that has been spewing from your mouth about Kor, gold, and other unintelligible subjects is constructive? I think you are a tad self absorbed.

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:17 AM

And troll fun

I'm sorry, but every time I try to read one of your posts I can't help but picturing the two guys on family guy that are in the club but don't speak English well. " yeah but the drinks expensive, like six dollars forty."

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:19 AM
So you're saying that the drivel that has been spewing from your mouth about Kor, gold, and other unintelligible subjects is constructive? I think you are a tad self absorbed.

And envious of himself.

Burn is right. Dravak needs to change the 8-track.

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 08:19 AM
http://www.mountainrainbowark.com/images/buddhas_love_magnet.jpg

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:21 AM
I'm sorry, but every time I try to read one of your posts I can't help but picturing the two guys on family guy that are in the club but don't speak English well. " yeah but the drinks expensive, like six dollars forty."

I am sorry everytime I see you speak , I see a negative critic , who can't do anything constructive with his life !

Who is right :p , you see a cartoon , I see a loser in life ..

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:22 AM
And envious of himself.

Burn is right. Dravak needs to change the 8-track.

Go santa more , hahah love you said you hate santa , you just become a santa ..

Q.Q more how easily people change there tune unknowingly .

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Go santa more , hahah love you said you hate santa , you just become a santa ..

Q.Q more how easily people change there tune unknowingly .

Ummmm... Rhubarb?

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:25 AM
Let me tell a little secret about japan , those people stuck online are too coward to face reality .
Locked in there room for years cause , pressure is too much of the hardcore society .

So don't dare to take the honorable way out , don't dare to do anything , takes year before they get over it .

Sad huh , yeah know all asain and western culture secrets , suprise truth ?

SevenO9
09-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Ummmm... Rhubarb?
Yes please!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5f9kQLD5nHDySzUGuzSxnZRXLNDPx1 79qp6EKnep6SkUgkqmOBQ

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:28 AM
I am sorry everytime I see you speak , I see a negative critic , who can't do anything constructive with his life !

Who is right :p , you see a cartoon , I see a loser in life ..

Oh, you got me! And I know to take the word of someone who comes on the forum, complains about the gold spending and everyone else, was duped by a little boy into falling in love with him, has 2200 posts in 6 months all stating the same exact thing. You posts are recyclable. We all know you do not actually write them, but cut and paste over and over.

"People self esteem is really going down the drain as well as their belly button" WTF does this even mean?

Burn
09-23-2012, 08:29 AM
I have a horrible feeling I'm watching a breakdown in progress, and I don't like it.

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:30 AM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/6a5c764f936b2064e1d0919e5e2645c0_zps27c245f3.jpg

Extra rhubarb

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Let me tell a little secret about japan , those people stuck online are too coward to face reality .
Locked in there room for years cause , pressure is too much of the hardcore society .

So don't dare to take the honorable way out , don't dare to do anything , takes year before they get over it .

Sad huh , yeah know all asain and western culture secrets , suprise truth ?

I did not know you we're Japanese. Why would I be surprised? Your quite inept, aren't you?

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:33 AM
I have a horrible feeling I'm watching a breakdown in progress, and I don't like it.

Ok, I'll stop...

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Oh, you got me! And I know to take the word of someone who comes on the forum, complains about the gold spending and everyone else, was duped by a little boy into falling in love with him, has 2200 posts in 6 months all stating the same exact thing. You posts are recyclable. We all know you do not actually write them, but cut and paste over and over.

"People self esteem is really going down the drain as well as their belly button" WTF does this even mean?

There we go bingo , see good imagination people have , thank you truth hurts , see people always read there version.
Thank you for confirming you are a loser in a room , failing to the pressure of society .

It so easy to push once button , godsake perfect man , really brilliant .
Duped see people love drama , kboy is duped cause you guys couldn't even handle it .
Now people want to be like kboy lmao , so easy to see how much people admire kboy .
Then go making there own version of events , just like now truth did , hurts huh truth ?
Japan is not for the weak ! you are very weak indeed .

Good show burn shows you how spitefull you still are , two flies with one swat !
Go burn go baroness .. same coin !

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:35 AM
I did not know you we're Japanese. Why would I be surprised? Your quite inept, aren't you?

See suprised i know asian secrets lol , did I tell you were japanese lmao ...

Hahaha reading failure on grand scale !
Even simple stuff you fail to grasp let alone complicated stuff .

J. Smooth
09-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Is it too early for popcorn?

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:37 AM
There we go bingo , see good imagination people have , thank you truth hurts , see people always read there version.
Thank you for confirming you are a loser in a room , failing to the pressure of society .

It so easy to push once button , godsake perfect man , really brilliant .
Duped see people love drama , kboy is duped cause you guys couldn't even handle it .
Now people want to be like kboy lmao , so easy to see how much people admire kboy .
Then go making there own version of events , just like now truth did , hurts huh truth ?
Japan is not for the weak ! you are very weak indeed .

Good show burn shows you how spitefull you still are , two flies with one swat !
Go burn go baroness .. same coin !

Only person duped by kboy was you... And boy were you duped! Say what you want, as we know you will. Try and make it decipherable or send a decoder ring so we can figure it out. Otherwise I'm not responding to our drivel. Good day sir!

Oh and btw.... I'm not Japanese.

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Dravak: mind if I ask you a question? I've always been curious about which country you're from. I always thought east European... Am I wrong?

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:43 AM
I have no time to deal with envious losers , especially one full of wrath of other people spendings .
So go answer your own questions , you can do it so well with rhubaarh

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:45 AM
I have no time to deal with envious losers , especially one full of wrath of other people spendings .
So go answer your own questions , you can do it so well with rhubaarh

Lmao. There's that record again. Do you even know what "rhubaarh" is? Its quite delicious, especially in strawberry rhubaarh pie. You should try it sometime.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Only person duped by kboy was you... And boy were you duped! Say what you want, as we know you will. Try and make it decipherable or send a decoder ring so we can figure it out. Otherwise I'm not responding to our drivel. Good day sir!

Oh and btw.... I'm not Japanese.

Lmao drivel now using kboy language , how long you being fed by your parents ...
Nice bowl of food outside the door mate ?

Here you want the truth , I will give you the truth atleast some people go around cleaning up cans in the street sell them and still try to be productive , you are neither online or offline ..

So boy oh boy you must have loved kboy a lot wish you could be like him ...
and your taunts are weak lmao same as kboy once , he sure must miss me a lot to make a thread to then nuke it when I replied !

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Lmao drivel now using kboy language , how long you being fed by your parents ...
Nice bowl of food outside the door mate ?

Here you want the truth , I will give you the truth atleast some people go around cleaning up cans in the street sell them and still try to be productive , you are neither online or offline ..

So boy oh boy you must have loved kboy a lot wish you could be like him ...
and your taunts are weak lmao same as kboy once , he sure must miss me a lot to make a thread to then nuke it when I replied !

Ok, let me get this straight....

You pick up cans on the street for a living? Hey, everybody has to do something. There is a girl with Down syndrome that works at the Wendy's by my house. I think it is important for the special people, like yourself , to feel productive. Don't put yourself down. Your a productive member of society! I'm proud of ya!

Oh, and drivel is not Kboys English, it's the Queens English.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Ok, let me get this straight....

You pick up cans on the street for a living? Hey, everybody has to do something. There is a girl with Down syndrome that works at the Wendy's by my house. I think it is important for the special people, like yourself , to feel productive. Don't put yourself down. Your a productive member of society! I'm proud of ya!

Oh, and drivel is not Kboys English, it's the Queens English.

haha see you don't even understand your own culture lmao , let along english how long have you been sitting in that room ?

must be close to 3 years lol , when people start to create there own reality !
Gee 3 years is a long time dude , am in netherlands btw !
But guess people don't believe the truth , they rather believe lies ... so mucy form truth rant ...

Amateur the more you talk the more it shows how much you hate yourself and the japanese culture !

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Never thought I'd see the day when Dravak would be accusing people of not understanding English.

Netherlands... Well, I guess that explains your posts. Do everyone a favour and stop doing drugs.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 09:11 AM
like said dude more assumptions lmao , it so easy to see how easily people envious buttons are pressed , striking out on all oppertunity , just rambling crap to get even .

You are way behind loser , your profile match your actions , so predictable santa 2 ...
Here mister Spaghetti , you forgot your sauce , and spaghetti are Boring without sauce ..

How easy it is to say others don't speak english , when people don't even understand there own problems and crap .
Need things spelled out like little kids you are , so sad when mature people fail the primary lesson of being human !

That is try to understand instead of assumption , guess what box you get placed in in RL..
Losers ...

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 09:22 AM
like said dude more assumptions lmao , it so easy to see how easily people envious buttons are pressed , striking out on all oppertunity , just rambling crap to get even .

Freudian slip?

Who's he arguing with? Himself?

Hillarious!

Dravak
09-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Freudian slip?

Who's he arguing with? Himself?

Hillarious!

Lmao amateur now resulting to theories you do not even grasp ;)

Gee truth hurts it really hurts huh , being there in japan , all that intelligence and still a nobody .
see that is why you can never be any use to society , you assume things to much , you don't read cut things out of context and then think you got me ....

and everything you say is now more and more about you , the way you are , the way you would handle it .
You don't even have a profile scetch of me , but meantime you assume things .
That are based on your innerself , this is the fun part of the game , people are battling themself and revealing secrets all the time , the more you say , the more it becomes obvious .

Mirror mirror on the wall , truthhurts need to find a big loser then himself .
hahaha I am just laughing , yeah boy time to eat the medicine .
Lets play the game .

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Mirror mirror on the wall...

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/ed875a31b51dca151ae9e0cdf9b328ef_zpsb3753ca1.jpg

Mirror mirror on the floor, I need some coke to post some more.

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 09:59 AM
and everything you say is now more and more about you , the way you are , the way you would handle it .
You don't even have a profile scetch of me , but meantime you assume things .
That are based on your innerself , this is the fun part of the game , people are battling themself and revealing secrets all the time , the more you say , the more it becomes obvious .

So what your trying to say is: I'm rubber and your glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks on you?

Craaaap, this idgits drivel is starting to make sense! Somebody shoot me!

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 10:00 AM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/ed875a31b51dca151ae9e0cdf9b328ef_zpsb3753ca1.jpg

Mirror mirror on the floor, I need some coke to post some more.

That's why she's called Snow White!

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Is it too early for popcorn?

It's never too early for popcorn - but more importantly - is it too early for alcohol - wait its Sunday - I can have Baileys in my coffee!!

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Remind you of anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XSeFVWqCXA&sns=em

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 10:10 AM
It's never too early for popcorn - but more importantly - is it too early for alcohol - wait its Sunday - I can have Baileys in my coffee!!

This guy's been hitting the sauce - look where it got him!

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/fbaa61543da62a21b4b16409e683740e_zps14f1f4c6.jpg

Sasha54
09-23-2012, 10:12 AM
I miss the 80's........lol

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:22 AM
See grown up with mind of a child that is why they hate childeren , they remind them of themself !
But with difference the child still has a possibility of a future , why the grown up don't want to admit they are failures and improve themself !

So sad lmao , this game going to last a long long time :D not bad investement , maybe I will invest more .

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 10:24 AM
See grown up with mind of a child that is why they hate childeren , they remind them of themself !
But with difference the child still has a possibility of a future , why the grown up don't want to admit they are failures and improve themself !

So sad lmao , this game going to last a long long time :D not bad investement , maybe I will invest more .

Blah blah blah... Rhubarb... Bla bla bla global warming yadda yadda flux capacitor blah blah.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:26 AM
see just like a little baby , lmao very good hahaha it is almost too funny to see the reply

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 10:30 AM
see just like a little baby , lmao very good hahaha it is almost too funny to see the reply

I was thinking the same thing. The boring thing about your replies is that they're all the same. You, my friend, are a one trick pony. (Chester: please forgive me for potentially insulting equines)

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Talking about yourself again tony , let me see what you admit about yourself on the forums Lmao .
And make your own profile scetch from there , your own wording hysterical .

I love it when people claim others are trolls , when all they do is playing envious troll all day .
It is getting too funny for words , you are my plaything when I am bored ...

that is how lovely I think this game is , let see a loser who admit so many stuff on the forums it is hysterical .
Then want to claim the moral high ground , of being a functioning part of society .man you do make me sick, so much hate and misconception it is no wonder nobody really likes you in real life .

You don't even have a slight bit of hope , go out smell the roses , . I know I will tonight :p

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Talking about yourself again tony , let me see what you admit about yourself on the forums Lmao .
And make your own profile scetch from there , your own wording hysterical .

I love it when people claim others are trolls , when all they do is playing envious troll all day .
It is getting too funny for words , you are my plaything when I am bored ...

that is how lovely I think this game is , let see a loser who admit so many stuff on the forums it is hysterical .
Then want to claim the moral high ground , of being a functioning part of society .man you do make me sick, so much hate and misconception it is no wonder nobody really likes you in real life .

You don't even have a slight bit of hope , go out smell the roses , . I know I will tonight :p

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Since you claim to be all-knowing about me, why don't you humour everyone and write what you know.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:48 AM
oh really all that quote to type ZZZZ tony lol , feeling even more loser today ?

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:50 AM
This is fun indeed , man am just ROFL lmao almost tempted to press 5x vault , just cause it is funny , reminds me so much of santa ...... nice picture of santa , was that you during holloween , or when your wife left you :p

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 10:54 AM
This is fun indeed , man am just ROFL lmao almost tempted to press 5x vault , just cause it is funny , reminds me so much of santa ...... nice picture of santa , was that you during holloween , or when your wife left you :p

No, I don't celebrate pagan holidays. And you're wrong about my wife. Anything else you'd like to try? Lol

If you want proof, its all a matter of public record. :)

Dravak
09-23-2012, 10:59 AM
No, I don't celebrate pagan holidays. And you're wrong about my wife. Anything else you'd like to try? Lol

If you want proof, its all a matter of public record. :)

And bingo spagetthi , you said it yourself not us , haha and a lot of smileys ...
Good boy , see how easy it is to catch santa , it is ridiculous easy :p

So next time you claim somebody is a santa , we can point nicely to this thread ;)

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 11:02 AM
And bingo spagetthi , you said it yourself not us , haha and a lot of smileys ...
Good boy , see how easy it is to catch santa , it is ridiculous easy :p

So next time you claim somebody is a santa , we can point nicely to this thread ;)

Wtf are you talking about?

Dravak
09-23-2012, 11:02 AM
pftt envious trolls , way too boring to play with , they so love to play with others , but hate it when played like a fine tuned violin , spaghetti indeed sauce is definetly missing ...
Also missing sex or still calling the hookers :p , or do I get another smiley response , your words again not mine .

:D

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 11:04 AM
pftt envious trolls , way too boring to play with , they so love to play with others , but hate it when played like a fine tuned violin , spaghetti indeed sauce is definetly missing ...
Also missing sex or still calling the hookers :p , or do I get another smiley response , your words again not mine .

:D

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Nice try.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 11:06 AM

Santa response hahaha , you forgot your own posts and what you admited to the public yourself ?
I feel some sweat is coming up spaghetti forehead , so what more lies did you tell your so called online friends ...

So how well do they even know you tony boy ?

TruthHurts
09-23-2012, 11:07 AM

Tony, studly, stop feeding the troll. He is one of those types that has to have the last word, even if it is incomprehensible.

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Santa response hahaha , you forgot your own posts and what you admited to the public yourself ?
I feel some sweat is coming up spaghetti forehead , so what more lies did you tell your so called online friends ...

So how well do they even know you tony boy ?

I suggest you do your homework and re-read those threads dude. It would be a good idea to learn English first to make sure you understand them.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 11:18 AM
I suggest you do your homework and re-read those threads dude. It would be a good idea to learn English first to make sure you understand them.

Why tony boy when you revert to english lmao , you really think I care , most people already know how to read my post . hahaha ... so you don't makes it even more funnier .

See am entertaining people at your expense and your wording santa .

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Why tony boy when you revert to english lmao , you really think I care , most people already know how to read my post . hahaha ... so you don't makes it even more funnier .

See am entertaining people at your expense and your wording santa .

Lol whatever helps you sleep at night dude. I said that because its clear that you have no idea about anything about me. You think you do, but if you re-read those posts, you'd see just much of a wanker you are.

You claim to know so much about me. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU. That is all.

Dravak
09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
I sleep very well at night it seems you don't , so and I am having fun boy , so don't worry about it.
Lmao infact sorry for me taking so long to respond had RL business to deal with .

Thank you for the forum fun loser , so am off to real life fun ;) so get more envious .

Fig O Ni
09-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Ha I see things went a miss.

I get back on this thread once I've read it.

I think it was only 2-3 pages long.

Another thing, I'll tell you later.