PDA

View Full Version : Important information for Indians and CK (and everyone else)

ABlueTree
09-22-2012, 07:44 AM
I found the location of Rocksteady, he's currently hiding in Monument Park. I have yet to find the location of Bebop, however they are both part of the Foot Clan. If you need more information on this clan it can be found here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_Clan

Everyone also needs to be on the lookout for Shredder and any other Foot Clan members.

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Turtle power!

Zendfrim
09-22-2012, 07:54 AM
Yes and I am still looking for Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, Rafael, Splinter, Krang, and April. Those bastards are good at hiding.

Sam @
09-22-2012, 07:54 AM
I know Shredder, hes one cool rat! 🐭🐹 😄

ABlueTree
09-22-2012, 08:28 AM
I know Shredder, hes one cool rat! ���� ��

: O

I wouldn't tell that to burn, he hates rats

Ramshutu
09-22-2012, 08:34 AM
I know Shredder, hes one cool rat! 🐭🐹 😄

I think you mean splinter.

dudeman
09-22-2012, 10:37 AM

+1.

Shredder is one of my cats. :cool: I wasn't sure what to name him and when we got him home and out of the cat carrier the first thing he did was sink his nails into anything soft and try to shred it pieces. Carpet, leather furniture, matresses, guitar amps, anything. Basically, he picked his own name and it's one of the most appropriate cat names ever! Lol!

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:40 AM
+1.

Shredder is one of my cats. :cool: I wasn't sure what to name him and when we got him home and out of the cat carrier the first thing he did was sink his nails into anything soft and try to shred it pieces. Carpet, leather furniture, matresses, guitar amps, anything. Basically, he picked his own name and it's one of the most appropriate cat names ever! Lol!

If the cat was scratching everything I own I would have changed his name to deceased!

nopenopenope
09-22-2012, 10:43 AM
catz are teh suckz0rz

or maybe i'm just allergic :)

dudeman
09-22-2012, 10:45 AM
If the cat was scratching everything I own I would have changed his name to deceased!

He doesn't scratch everything now, and as a kitten with tiny claws he couldn't do a lot of damage. That didn't stop him from trying at first, but he knows to not do that crap anymore or his name gets changed to "soaking-fkin-wet"!

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Ahhhhh, the spray bottle technique!

Sam @
09-22-2012, 10:49 AM

Oops my bad HAHAHAHA.

I haven't watched teenage mutant ninja turtles in awhile lol.

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Oops my bad HAHAHAHA.

I haven't watched teenage mutant ninja turtles in awhile lol.

And why not? 😜

Sam @
09-22-2012, 10:50 AM

Haha, too funny. Instead of Mr meow meow, he would be Mr dead dead lol Jk

Sam @
09-22-2012, 10:52 AM
And why not? 😜

Too busy playing crime city and surfing forums like these 😂😉

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Too busy playing crime city and surfing forums like these 

You got me there! I have to admit it has been many moons since I have watched TMNT myself. The movie was on tv the other day. I had forgotten vanilla ice was in it. Still got the toys from when I was a kid in the garage. I should really find them and put them on eBay..... Well, now I have a project for Sunday!

iteachem
09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
You got me there! I have to admit it has been many moons since I have watched TMNT myself. The movie was on tv the other day. I had forgotten vanilla ice was in it. Still got the toys from when I was a kid in the garage. I should really find them and put them on eBay..... Well, now I have a project for Sunday!

Ever been to winslow Arizona truth? They did a pretty good job with "the corner" got the girl my lord and the flat bed ford so we just had to stop and see about 5 years ago

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Ever been to winslow Arizona truth? They did a pretty good job with "the corner" got the girl my lord and the flat bed ford so we just had to stop and see about 5 years ago

Absolutely! The wife, kids, and I did the Grand Canyon last summer. I forced them to go to Winslow and take pictures of me on " the corner ". It was an awesome experience for me, for the kids, not so much!

No girl in the flat bed when I was there. Just the truck on the corner. Still awesome!

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I want dibs on April. :)

Nicky the Nose
09-22-2012, 05:36 PM

Agreed!!!!!!

iteachem
09-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Absolutely! The wife, kids, and I did the Grand Canyon last summer. I forced them to go to Winslow and take pictures of me on " the corner ". It was an awesome experience for me, for the kids, not so much!

No girl in the flat bed when I was there. Just the truck on the corner. Still awesome!

The truck in the window has the girl in it....had to double check my memory from 5 years ago. We went there and to the meteor crater nearby as we were moving back to Colorado from california

http://ornamentalillness.com/uploaded_images/r66-winslow-az-4-5-pm3-766650.jpg

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 05:54 PM
The truck in the window has the girl in it....had to double check my memory from 5 years ago. We went there and to the meteor crater nearby as we were moving back to Colorado from california

http://ornamentalillness.com/uploaded_images/r66-winslow-az-4-5-pm3-766650.jpg

That's right, the mural has the girl in the truck. I was speaking of the actual red truck parked in front.