PDA

View Full Version : gEtting units in missions...

facupsr97
09-22-2012, 07:03 AM
I have a very low attack and defense level so I want to get mor units without buying them, so I would thank anybody to tell me where can i get units without buying them, I mean in what missions can i win units by just doing them.

Tctiger
09-22-2012, 07:06 AM
If you tap on mission the if there is a soldier head in reward you win a unit or have a chance to . What level are you?

Jhoemel
09-22-2012, 07:06 AM
What level are you?

You can farm the amphibous squad leader in the docks to get amphibous trooper 100% of the time

facupsr97
09-22-2012, 07:09 AM
If you tap on mission the if there is a soldier head in reward you win a unit or have a chance to . What level are you?

well... im 92, almost 93

Tctiger
09-22-2012, 07:10 AM
There is a loot spreadsheet in general tips thread , mini subs are good if you are uk and camping , if you are attacking rivals you may lose them as quick as you get them.

Tctiger
09-22-2012, 07:15 AM
97 up there are some good things to loot , I'm 97 and I am camping to 100 to get few more boss events in for indestructibles , if you loot In missions too much you will level up and may see higher rivals , also when you go over 100 the boss goes hard so rank up quick now and you will get less indestructibles or have to pay more gold if you do.

Tctiger
09-22-2012, 07:31 AM
I've added you facu , you need to get more buildings and keep upgrading them , and buy units when you are waiting for upgrades something like mine launchers or stealth servalance drones and lots of them to get defence up,if you can I would switch from USA to uk or Russia and buy that type of unit , if uk get mine launchers for uk boost .do no missions and what boss you can do up to with game cash . Also join tap joy and save up for composites factory.

Khimsoo
09-22-2012, 07:40 AM
Tell u a little secret. If u got the toolkit + plist2csv apps, and know how to get to the document folder of the apps, u can actually get the loot_combined.plist which tells u where to farm. Pssss don't tell others who didnt read this thread.

Baraka
09-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Don't understand why don't you want to buy units.

facupsr97
09-23-2012, 06:12 AM
I've added you facu , you need to get more buildings and keep upgrading them , and buy units when you are waiting for upgrades something like mine launchers or stealth servalance drones and lots of them to get defence up,if you can I would switch from USA to uk or Russia and buy that type of unit , if uk get mine launchers for uk boost .do no missions and what boss you can do up to with game cash . Also join tap joy and save up for composites factory.

yaeh, but what do is prefer having less buildings with more level, but thank you very much these has been a great help fo me.