PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Prize set for Sister Snake Event??!!

Ballerado
09-22-2012, 04:49 AM
My game was glitching and turned off with about $300,000 freshly robbed. When I got back in, the money was not in my bank and my rivals buildings were still robbed. Does that happen to anyone else? Anyway I reinstalled and when I came back in this time I got the sister snake splash but no car for the prize. When I check the prize layout it was completely different. A green motorcycle, some machete, and an ied type explosive with a cell phone on it, and "tunnel" in the name, for the rares, a tour bus or double decker type bus for uncommon, and then flex armor and what looked to be other recycled commons. I wish I would have had the presence of mind to do a screen grab because that is all I remember. Has anyone else seen this? It was the normal weapon set when I went in again for my next round with the boss. I should have stayed in the game and went for one of the alternates. My only real guess is that it is for a different boss we have yet to see. Maybe coming very soon?

Euchred
09-22-2012, 04:52 AM
A few have posted screen caps of occurrences like this with different boss items usually more powerful then what you're supposed to get. As far as the robbing thing goes there used to be a version that picked up your cash from the ground so that what happened to you wouldn't happen but it got scrapped.

Ballerado
09-22-2012, 05:05 AM
A few have posted screen caps of occurrences like this with different boss items usually more powerful then what you're supposed to get. As far as the robbing thing goes there used to be a version that picked up your cash from the ground so that what happened to you wouldn't happen but it got scrapped.Yeah they were from a tier or two above me for sure. I wonder what would have happened if I would have just used a bunch of gold right then to beat her with the alternates up. A rare explosive is a really cool prize to look forward to for the future. Grrrrr about the robbing I wanted that nightclub cash. Thanks for the info!