PDA

View Full Version : The gang rivalry solution

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 03:10 AM
There's been a lot of CK vs Indians talk lately, but I think everyone is missing out on the fact that we all share one thing in common: nobody likes TonyMontana.

Jtstar7439
09-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Say allo to my little frend.......... :p

chimera69
09-22-2012, 04:43 AM
I have a hard time keeping up with who is who's schizophrenic personality on any given day.

Gotta admit, though, that I actually like CCC Pope. I'm a christian, but not really offended by what he's trying to accomplish. The catholic church is way too domineering, in my opinion (but I could do without the occasional little boy jokes). How he's playing off that persona with his humor is realy clever at times.

Along similar lines... I love your signature quote pasta tony!

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Gotta admit, though, that I actually like CCC Pope!

Eeewwwwwwww!

Someone has a thing for the baroness....

Zendfrim
09-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Along similar lines... I love your signature quote pasta tony!I just saw that one and laughed a good while.

Sasha54
09-22-2012, 08:36 AM
There's been a lot of CK vs Indians talk lately, but I think everyone is missing out on the fact that we all share one thing in common: nobody likes TonyMontana.

There are quite a few Tony Montana's in game.......

Ramshutu
09-22-2012, 08:36 AM
I just saw that one and laughed a good while.

RAmen to that.

chimera69
09-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Eeewwwwwwww!

Someone has a thing for the baroness....

Nope. Sorry. No way CCC Pope is the baroness. Her sense of humor is basic and undeveoped. She has a thing for Joaquim/santa. And she could never ever shutup about the gangs. Pope could care less about it all.

Actually, I thought Pope was a reincarnation of Tony montana or.... Crap, I can't think of this name now.... Figures. Has there been a recent meet & greet of who's who and when thread? I need to figure things out.

TruthHurts
09-22-2012, 10:31 AM
It's FACT that the Pope and the baroness are the same person. You are a little late for the party...

chimera69
09-22-2012, 10:48 AM
It's FACT that the Pope and the baroness are the same person. You are a little late for the

Aarrgh... You're right. I just saw the evidence, that seems to suggest this. I still think some of Pope's threads are funny. But I have absolutely no respect for mega trolls (such as the baroness) & don't want to ever encourage them.

Thanks for clarifying. If I ever do it again, please slap me across the head til I get a clue, everyone. Thanks!

Daniel2115
09-22-2012, 10:52 AM
Aarrgh... You're right. I just saw the evidence, that seems to suggest this. I still think some of Pope's threads are funny. But I have absolutely no respect for mega trolls (such as the baroness) & don't want to ever encourage them.

Thanks for clarifying. If I ever do it again, please slap me across the head til I get a clue, everyone. Thanks!

stop talking like you know everything about the game in every single thread you post in and you'll be alright

iteachem
09-22-2012, 10:53 AM
please slap me across the head til I get a clue, everyone. Thanks!

I am sure you would have a few volunteers given your posts over the last few days 😄😄😄

chimera69
09-22-2012, 11:00 AM
I am sure you would have a few volunteers given your posts over the last few days 😄😄😄

That's perfectly fine. Razz me all you want. I'm sure there will be times I actually deserve some of it.

Seriously Teach, I want all of you to have your fun against each other. I even tolerate all your myriad of posts against one another. It's your forum just as much as anyone else's. Most all of you make a point to positively contribute to the forum as a whole, & I truly appreciate that. The absolute only thing that I'm against, is the stated "our way or the highway" policy against independents.

Have a nice day.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-22-2012, 12:15 PM
ck and the indians vs ms13, no match for me

Joaquim Jose
09-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Turkish, you're a one man gang. You don't stand a chance.

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 12:31 PM

This made me laugh, Tony. I'll stick to what I said in a previous post: you're a good sport. I wonder how many people on the forum rate your threads as "Terrible" without even reading them. I've got a feeling that I'm not the only one. :D

Dipstik
09-22-2012, 12:35 PM

Yeah I'm a match for the Indians all by myself. My evidence? They attack me 24/7 and I'm still here! I mean, all that effort must accomplish something, right?

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-22-2012, 12:36 PM
This made me laugh, Tony. I'll stick to what I said in a previous post: you're a good sport. I wonder how many people on the forum rate your threads as "Terrible" without even reading them. I've got a feeling that I'm not the only one. :D

so it was u thats rating them oooo u dog

TonySpaghetti
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
so it was u thats rating them oooo u dog

Like I said, I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone. I promise that once you start spelling properly, I'll stop. :)