PDA

View Full Version : CK-Prof - Recruiting or Running - You Decide

Burn
09-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Filthy CK animals. Talking about taking the fight to the Indians. Is this what you got? This?

You aren't fit to eat our Indian shhhh.....

Behold your mighty CK leader, he must be recruiting down at 50 right?

Or maybe he is running a Cowards Kindergarten.

And don't forget now Coward Kiddies, that naughty Burn posted unedited pic on forum, run along and tattle ur tales.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2022-09-2012%2005%2059%2015.png

noodles
09-21-2012, 10:19 PM
That rat looks mighty familiar...I haven't seen him in 6 months...wonder why:(

TruthHurts
09-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Priceless! Hahahahahahaha!

Nick-Clark1
09-21-2012, 10:27 PM
My reaction
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKpnZ7cwWuY

TruthHurts
09-21-2012, 10:29 PM
I am anxiously awaiting any CK response! I wonder what excuse will be cast upon us?

He's recruiting? He's hunting?

Whatever it is, I'm not buying...

Paulio
09-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Do I have to come down there and start hunting you? You made your point. Now come back up and play with the big boys.

Btw, 69 works both ways. Hence the 69

noodles
09-21-2012, 10:45 PM
No offense paulio...so professor is not part of the big boys then right?

<3 Hz
09-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Speaking of professors, professor x deserves a thousand beatings for every one given to the CK Professor.

Paulio
09-21-2012, 10:50 PM
No offense paulio...so professor is not part of the big boys then right?

That's a loaded question, Noodles. Professor is a good dude.

PawnXIIX
09-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Destruction of a fight xD

Burn
09-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Do I have to come down there and start hunting you?

Feel free big cheese, your Gold don't cut it quite the same down here, I'm guessing my 69 mob will handle yours well enough. So come on down.

I'll be down here the whole time this smack-talking, trouble-stirring, tattle-tale dog is down here.

You want me up there, call Prof up to 500, I'll be right on his back. Or drop his CK badge. That works too.

P.S. You're another one whose veneer of 'cool' seems to have slipped. Lupo making you realise life is harder than you thought it might be. Missing life as a big cheese already?

Yeah come on down and get me, but wait until Lupo is asleep before you slip away into the darkness. ;)

PawnXIIX
09-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Averaging out 121 attack per item ._.

Paulio
09-21-2012, 11:08 PM
your Gold don't cut it quite the same down here, I'm guessing my 69 mob will handle yours well enough. So come on down.

I don't know, Burnsy. My diamond fists (+10% total mafia att), Black Ops BMW (+5% total mafia attack) and Crime Lord SMG (-5 mafia for opponent) say differently.

But it's cool. Imma stay up here, way too much fun.

Paulio
09-21-2012, 11:11 PM
P.S. You're another one whose veneer of 'cool' seems to have slipped. Lupo making you realise life is harder than you thought it might be. Missing life as a big cheese already?

Yeah come on down and get me, but wait until Lupo is asleep before you slip away into the darkness. ;)

That's the problem with written word and not being a writer. I can't express my sarcasm as well as you. Rest assured, my veneer is still in tact.

As far as Lupo, he's not so bad. I actually already got the best of him and there's not much that can change that. For the record, I kinda like the guy.

Burn
09-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Have it your way. So you gonna demand Prof gets back up to 500? Because I don't like it down here too much myself.

Or won't he listen anyway? Because therein lies the problem, and the reason for increased hostilities, because you boys have recruited a punk rabble that you can't contol. So we'll control them for you.

This war could be fun, it could be less fraught and antsy - but for that to happen, you have to get your mutts and puppies under control.

Burn
09-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Paulio, should also say if I have misconstrued your post, then apologies for my tone, I took it as a threat, if you meant it in jest, then please disregard my own aggressive response. You are good peoples.

But it s still true that you need to clean house for this fight to become more friendly, and less volatile - you have some real jerks running aound doing some real idiot stuff - i just read a post on the wall of one of ours, a soldier serving in Afghanistan, where he was been told 'i hope the taliban kill you', I mean come on, wtf.

Deluxe
09-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Paulio, should also say if I have misconstrued your post, then apologies for my tone, I took it as a threat, if you meant it in jest, then please disregard my own aggressive response. You are good peoples.

But it s still true that you need to clean house for this fight to become more friendly, and less volatile - you have some real jerks running aound doing some real idiot stuff - i just read a post on the wall of one of ours, a soldier serving in Afghanistan, where he was been told 'i hope the taliban kill you', I mean come on, wtf.

Wow thats fcked up

Jtstar7439
09-21-2012, 11:47 PM

Now if that's true I don't give a sh*t what he's about in the game, he needs to be taken out back and come back with a wired jaw......

TruthHurts
09-21-2012, 11:54 PM
i just read a post on the wall of one of ours, a soldier serving in Afghanistan, where he was been told 'i hope the taliban kill you', I mean come on, wtf.

Wow, completely unacceptable and uncouth to boot. Some people....

Sam @
09-22-2012, 01:10 AM
you have some real jerks running aound doing some real idiot stuff - i just read a post on the wall of one of ours, a soldier serving in Afghanistan, where he was been told 'i hope the taliban kill you', I mean come on, wtf.

Whoever wrote that should be hung! 😡😡😡😡 😄

chimera69
09-22-2012, 01:11 AM
Alright Burn & all the Indians & CK, I'm calling each and every one of you out. It's apparently now not enough to have all your in game rivalries & smack talk. Even the forums are becoming a bit dull for each of you. Thus, more & more frequent posts of escalating verbage & threats. Now one side says that, in game you'll stalk anyone who is friendly or even indifferent to your enemy. And your enemy has publicly announced that, in response, they'll do the same. And, apparently a bunch of non-gang players are running around wringing their hands together, writing worried or annoyed posts & sending PM's everwhere.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Everyone listen up...

Gang members: By all means, continue to go back and forth with each other. I realize that PvP action-reaction is all part of how the game was specifically designed. There's no winning or losing in this game, only how much fun you get out of your interactions PvE and PvP. In the higher levels, PvE becomes stale, leaving players interactions with each other as the main source of amusement. That's fine. But leave the rest of us out of it.

If a CK player is on my ally list & an Indian tells me to drop them or else, I won't. If an Indian posts casual conversation on my wall & a CK player tells me to erase it, I won't. As an independent, I will do whatever I please, whenever I please. If that bothers any of you, too damn bad :)

Actually, I really hope it does bother all of you. Hopefully, a lot. See, I find PvP interactions in all its various forms fun as well. And, I know I'm pretty good at it.

So, I don't do what you say. So what? What are you actually going to do to me? Rob me and fight me and spam me? Oh my! And then ...? Do it some more? So what? If you don't, someone else will. It's just how the game is played. None of you is doing anything particularly clever. You're just doing it more often. What exactly is so tough or intimidating in that? You don't care about how I'll feel, you say? Well, the other side doesn't care about me either. So, I'm supposed to care about 2 groups who don't care about me? No, I don't think so. You're simply using another tool at your disposal (namely the independents) to try & get a reaction from who you actually care about - each other. I chose not to be used that way.

Independents: The moment anyone approaches you in game to do anything, know that you've actually "won" against all of them. And stop reacting to them here. Just continue to do whatever you want & ignore them. Your "winning" move is to chose not to play their style of game. A person's stats compared to your own mean nothing. It never has & never will. Think about it. Each and every CK & Indian member, without exception, is completely invested in their gang. It has firmly become their primary source of fun in the entire game and even on the forums. There are only 2 aspects of their gang membership that they enjoy - the comradery of being in a group with others of similar interests & "fighting" the rival gang. Stalking you to try to get you to do what they say actually distracts them from what they really want to do, which is bother & annoy someone on the other side. Every 10-0 left on your wall, with hourly updates of the same news, means that they are leaving a rival gang member in peace. Or better yet... maybe that wasted stamina on you means that they're spending some of their real money on stamina refills so that they can continue their persistent annoyances of their enemy. Extra bonus - you manipulate them to spend some of their hard earn cash on someone they don't even care about, all by doing absolutely nothing :) :)

Best of all... All us independents can keep a thread of our very own going on the forums. We'll log each and every one of our victories against the lot of you, noting exactly how much time and effort we forced you guys to spend on us instead if each other. Bet that'll get real annoying to many of you gang bangers real quick. I say, fair is fair, as you're all certainly annoying the rest of us.

Think I'm just a big talker myself and I'm wrong about this. Well, I'll put my in game names & #'s below. All of you gang members feel free to add me (you may want to post in the threads or in a PM that you've done so to ensure I know who you are & accept you). Keep a close eye on me to better aide your long term memory. That way you can teach me a lesson when I get within reach. I don't seek out a fight with anyone, as it's not my style. But, if you chose to pick a fight or try to manipulate me, I guarantee that I'll "win" against each and every one of you every single time. And it won't bother me at all. Don't think I know how? Just read my 2 posts in Dr Bonecrusher's "scared player or good strategy" thread. I know exactly how to play this game well. Any of you independents have trouble with the gangs for not doing what they want, just PM me. I'll help you figure out exactly what to do.

Have a nice day all!

My in game info:
LLP - Murder by Death. 441-031-224. Level 11
HLP - Chimera. 447-585-965. Level 66
Android (started it all out with this but rarely play it anymore - thanks Gree! - so I'm trying something different with it. Nevertheless, for full disclosure I'm providing it) - Lucky Lisa. 495-198-506. Level 85

Burn
09-22-2012, 01:30 AM
All

Everything that needs to be said, has been said.

So out of respect for those that would rather not read it, we'll talk about the whole CK vs Indians thng a lot less on the forums from now - the lines have been drawn and everyone knows how it is.

Sam @
09-22-2012, 01:31 AM
That was a bit hard to read, but some brave words. So Chimera are saying that you don't care if both gangs go after you then? Like you said you are calling out both gangs.

chimera69
09-22-2012, 01:49 AM
That was a bit hard to read, but some brave words. So Chimera are saying that you don't care if both gangs go after you then? Like you said you are calling out both gangs.

Correct. Gang members who are stronger than me are absolutely no different than non-gang members who are stronger than me. This game isn't designed to be "won." In this specific instance, it's simply a matter of who figures out how to annoy/irriate the other side the most. All CC gang members begin, as demonstrated by their words & actions, with many more weaknesses than I'll ever have as an independent. As such, in an confrontation with me I'll always be able to exploit those weakness enough to annoy them much more than they'll ever annoy me.

chimera69
09-22-2012, 01:50 AM
All

Everything that needs to be said, has been said.

So out of respect for those that would rather not read it, we'll tak about the whole CK vs Indians thng a lot less on the forums from now - the lines have been drawn and everyone knows how it is.

Burn, the lines have been drawn between the two sides for months and hasn't changed a bit. What's different in the last few hours is that you & your gang very clearly stated that you planned to begin manipulating independents to annoy your rivals. And exceedingly quickly, your rivals chimed in that they'd do the same.

None of you like being used. Same goes for the rest of us. And the thing is, this new move by the CK & Indians to try and one up each other at our expense would cost you all much more than you'd ever lose going directly at each other. And there's absolutely no way for any of you to break even with us, let alone "win". I think you're very wise to want to tone down the gang forum talk for a while.

Sam @
09-22-2012, 01:55 AM
Correct. Gang members who are stronger than me are absolutely no different than non-gang members who are stronger than me. This game isn't designed to be "won." In this specific instance, it's simply a matter of who figures out how to annoy/irriate the other side the most. All CC gang members begin, as demonstrated by their words & actions, with many more weaknesses than I'll ever have as an independent. As such, in an confrontation with me I'll always be able to exploit those weakness enough to annoy them much more than they'll ever annoy me.

Alright sounds good! You are one brave soul! 😄👍

Ragmondino
09-22-2012, 02:05 AM
That's sick dude. Should post his details so all forum members, doesn't matter if Indian, friend or foe can attack.

chimera69
09-22-2012, 02:11 AM
Alright sounds good! You are one brave soul! 😄👍

Thanks, but there's absolutely no need for bravery on my part. I just understand the core of how this particular game is being played, especially by these players at this time. And, I am smart enough and disciplined enough to know how to come out on top every time, expending very little energy any without being personally annoyed at all. Burn is fully aware of this. If some other gang member doesn't realize it or believe it when it's explained to him/her... Well, then he/she will have to learn the hard way.

As I've said before. I have no desire to pick a fight with anyone. But as I've also stated, If it comes down to it, I really have no problems defending myself adequately.

noodles
09-22-2012, 02:34 AM
I always learn the hard way.....more rain drops falling on my head......

Jtstar7439
09-22-2012, 02:40 AM
See thats the great thing about this game. If you wake up in the morning and your hood got robbed or you got beat up, you just click the revenge button and you hit them back. If when you try to hit them back you cant because they have stats 200k better then you, then you move on to the next person that you can rob. If someone keeps spamming your wall, you hit the little x button in the corner and it goes away!

I've gotten tons of stupid messages on my wall and while I've only been playing about 5 months I've come to learn that erasing the persons comment and not replying drives some people utterly insane and you just get that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that your real life is just so much better then there's! :p

Sam @
09-22-2012, 02:43 AM
I usually reply regardless what they post or say just out of courtesy.

noodles
09-22-2012, 02:45 AM
Yeah I never erase...I let them wet their pants writing on my wall...if u know what I mean;)
What they don't seem to realize is that...I allow them to post on my wall...ungrateful frockers lol!

Jtstar7439
09-22-2012, 02:49 AM
I can't be bothered with the smack talk on walls, Although I have to admit I love when people trash talk using an English translator. That cracks me up cause they try talking Ish and it comes out hysterical lol.

noodles
09-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Hahahaha that sh*t is hilarious...I haven't had one of those in a long time:)

Jtstar7439
09-22-2012, 03:05 AM
I had one guy go off on me and I was trying to piece together what he said and it just wasn't happening. Apparently he spent his money on gold instead of a real online English translator lol.

noodles
09-22-2012, 03:08 AM
I might of spent my money on the gold too....lmao:)

Burn
09-22-2012, 03:11 AM
For a small but fair fee, Boda can provide a fantastically arranged piece of smack talk that simultaneosly resembles both English and Martian. Inter-planetary extraordinary Boda. He's all you need to get by in any galaxy. ;)

Jtstar7439
09-22-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm fluent in Spanglish, I don't know If I can translate ailenish :p

noodles
09-22-2012, 04:28 AM
I'm fluent in Spanglish, I don't know If I can translate ailenish :p
If ur from NYC...trust me, u can translate anything ;)

Jtstar7439
09-22-2012, 04:32 AM
If ur from NYC...trust me, u can translate anything ;)

True, all these crazies here there is no way there's not a few aliens mixed in somehow.... Well If there's not then the human race is more screwed then originally thought :p

noodles
09-22-2012, 04:35 AM
As they say....u have to be multi-talented to live in the concrete jungle;)