PDA

View Full Version : New in game option needed!

Brooklyn Boy
09-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Gree if your reading these post please,please give us a pathway via pushing a button that takes you to the hood of a person that just posted on your wall! It would really add a cool dynamic to this game. I've talked with a few people in the programing world and they said it would be fairly easy to do. So what do ya say! Huh..yah! Anybody else like this idea?

TruthHurts
09-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Yes, a "visit" button next to the reply button would be nice.

Zendfrim
09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
And while they are at it they need to implement a defense structure that gives 500 level 1 defense, for 20 mil, available no later than level 115. Since defense is false and attack is not, might as well allow for people to actually defend their hood if they build up their income first.

And I second your post. A Visit hood button is needed in wall comments.

Brooklyn Boy
09-21-2012, 08:24 PM
And while they are at it they need to implement a defense structure that gives 500 level 1 defense, for 20 mil, available no later than level 115. Since defense is false and attack is not, might as well allow for people to actually defend their hood if they build up their income first.

And I second your post. A Visit hood button is needed in wall comments.

So what are you saying you want to be able to buy 500 Def points for a cash amount?

Deluxe
09-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey BB that would be nice so the big mouths that take certain liberties could receive appropriate attention thereafter!

Brooklyn Boy
09-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey BB that would be nice so the big mouths that take certain liberties could receive appropriate attention thereafter!

I guess you know who I had in mind when I wrote it! Lol!

Zendfrim
09-21-2012, 08:44 PM
So what are you saying you want to be able to buy 500 Def points for a cash amount?Absolutely.

G Wiz
09-21-2012, 08:46 PM
This would allow up people at level 200 to destroy someone at lvl 10 because they replied to another persons wall comment.

TruthHurts
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
This would allow up people at level 200 to destroy someone at lvl 10 because they replied to another persons wall comment.

As much as it pains me to say, you are absolutely right G.

I just threw up a lil! 😁

Zendfrim
09-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Never thought of that G, there'd definitely have to be a screen against that sort of thing. Guess it makes sense that feature doesn't exist. But my suggestion DEFINITELY should exist.

Brooklyn Boy
09-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Never thought of that G, there'd definitely have to be a screen against that sort of thing. Guess it makes sense that feature doesn't exist. But my suggestion DEFINITELY should exist..

That's the whole point of what I'm talking about. Donyou know how many times ive had some big mouth fool on Lvl 30 or 70 or whatever Lvl spam my wall and all I can do is throw some useless blabber back at him. Now if they knew that you could pay them a "friendly visit" they would think twice! This is a must I tell you!! Lol! And by the way I do like your idea. It could give a little balance to the non-gold buying players.

Deluxe
09-21-2012, 09:52 PM
I dont disagree w zend but i had a thought the other day...if robs werent substantially easier than attacks then all those free players or people w lower stats (compared to gold players for example) would never have a chance at robbing that level 6 nc. Should they be entitled to that outcome when someone has worked hard to build what SHOULD be a solid d? Not really...but if the little guys never got a nibble or had zero chance of getting those monumental robs (to them) then what would keep them playing if they effectively couldnt win at anything...? That might kill a large part of the player base and leave the shark pool stretching from 100-200 in which case youd be screwed anyways.

Just devils advocate because i ultimately in my heart feel the same way as you do... :)

iteachem
09-21-2012, 10:09 PM
I have a great income 770IPH and I rob a ton..my take on the defense building fiasco is that gree realzes full value shuts down a key component of the game and an income source.

It is tough to get a decent attack without spending gold, so enabling the high income types to elimate robberies without spending gold doesn't make financial sense to gree. Why would anyone buy gold to attack if a free player could be nearly impenetrable just because he focused on one aspect of the entire game. Why would an impenetrable player spend their money if they couldn't be robbed.

Yes they messed up by changing defensive value, but the bigger mistake was implementing it in the first place. Their gold economy is driven by an escalating arms race and unless big incomes can be robbed then they have little to motivate their customer base...their real economy.

The only true defense is to collect on time.

MerlinBlack
09-22-2012, 08:22 PM
My vote is no. If you've played storm8 games (world war, etc) you know how lame this is in implementation. You spend your entire game avoiding posting on anyone's wall; should you ever do so almost anyone can terrorize you for years. See what happens is this huge web of permanent six degrees of Kevin Bacon forms. I can follow posts on walls dozens of players away and attack someone that way. It's dumb. I've "played" (very infrequently) world war for ~1.5 years, never posted on a wall. To me that sucks. It kills the game. I have a nearly 1b iph in that game at lvl 66 and could terrorize the countryside but don't really take much interest because...well it's not fun if you can't interact with others. One notable point though is that the game doesn't let you attack lower level players.

evj
09-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Give it to me! I have a few who really need some attention.....

617Pats
09-27-2012, 05:06 PM
My vote is no. If you've played storm8 games (world war, etc) you know how lame this is in implementation. You spend your entire game avoiding posting on anyone's wall; should you ever do so almost anyone can terrorize you for years. See what happens is this huge web of permanent six degrees of Kevin Bacon forms. I can follow posts on walls dozens of players away and attack someone that way. It's dumb. I've "played" (very infrequently) world war for ~1.5 years, never posted on a wall. To me that sucks. It kills the game. I have a nearly 1b iph in that game at lvl 66 and could terrorize the countryside but don't really take much interest because...well it's not fun if you can't interact with others. One notable point though is that the game doesn't let you attack lower level players.

Just make it so a person can only respond (go to the hood of) only those who are on their walls. That way people can't go through others posts.

Kelsk
09-28-2012, 12:18 AM
iv been thinking about this for a while. +1

Dravak
09-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Well positive is people would stop being such hotshot , negative is people can smack talk less .
Smack talk is half the fun in this game , sorry that is the truth .

Some people take there smack talk too far , but then again , it is all they have .
good for the arms race this suggestion , bad for the endgame .

Nah truth is think it is fine this system , maybe if somebody spams your wall like 10 posts a day , you should definetly able to visit him/her ... that is annoying .
Ad also a incentive for the big money spenders , to heheh get even . instead of block .

MWA
09-28-2012, 04:03 AM
I also wish we could get more buildings and decorations soon! Especially now that we can see alot of people getting really creative in their decorations. I also wish we could expand the hood more, and zoom further out on the Iphone! :)

Andrew2100
09-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi friends i have a problem actually i want to ask you a question about Need for Speed game that i want to play this game with networking with my friends but i don't know how to play this game with my friends on networking would you like to tell me out...??

Lonestoner
09-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi friends i have a problem actually i want to ask you a question about Need for Speed game that i want to play this game with networking with my friends but i don't know how to play this game with my friends on networking would you like to tell me out...??

Yea that's probably something you'll want to PM Crime City Mark about. Make sure to include your questions from your other posts too..

Joeycool
09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
I suggested this a while ago to stop people spamming walls.

Gwiz's point is exactly why it wont happen.

Coldjoey
09-29-2012, 03:45 PM
When you visit via a "visit button" you could visit as a friend not a rival, so you can look but not touch!