PDA

View Full Version : Skill point allocation

M00nsh1n3
09-21-2012, 05:07 PM
I currently have 26 stamina 200 energy 100 Atk, how much should I dump into each? I do missions once in a while, spent most of the time attacking and robbing.

Deluxe
09-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Attack and defense dont really add all that much so id put it into energy for jobs and stamina for endless robs/attacks

Luke 3457
09-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Lots into stamina... 2,000 energy is enough anymore and it won't all the way refill overnight anyway ... Unless u sleep for like 12 hrs😂 I have 116 stamina and I'm happy with that

The Billionaire
09-21-2012, 08:24 PM
I have to disagree with the two posts above. Even though the true purpose of skill points isn't known i still think they're worth investing in.

The thing is a stamina refill is only going to give you 50 bullets so why have more than 50?

and an energy refill is only going to give you 1000 energy so why have more than 1000 energy?

I would suggest filling your bullets to 50 and your energy to 1000 and then divide the rest of your skill points out evenly between attack and defence.

Just my opinion

tfletcher20
09-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Level 175
attack 200
defense 100
energy 2400
stamina 67

Your skill points should be in line with your goals of the game, every player has there own stradegey.
If you want to level up faster have a higher energy and stamina.

kitzune
09-21-2012, 09:38 PM
With the newer maps what is the highest energy required for a job?

Things to think of for when you are trying to decide on stats:

do you try to kill the boss during events (Attack helps with damage done)
Energy defines how many taps or jobs you can do before you call it quits
stamina = numbers of attacks or robberies you can attempt in PVP
Depending on what class you are that will change possibly the recovery time on energy, stamina or neither (tycoon)
how much time do you spend between sessions? You might want to set your energy and or stamina to how much you can recover during your longest time away from the game.
do you need defense to protect from attacks from others?

Biggest thing there is no right answer for everyone.

Koncept
09-23-2012, 11:37 AM
I have to disagree with the two posts above. Even though the true purpose of skill points isn't known i still think they're worth investing in.

The thing is a stamina refill is only going to give you 50 bullets so why have more than 50?

and an energy refill is only going to give you 1000 energy so why have more than 1000 energy?

I would suggest filling your bullets to 50 and your energy to 1000 and then divide the rest of your skill points out evenly between attack and defence.

Just my opinion

Explain the 50/1000 thing O.o

kitzune
09-23-2012, 12:41 PM

He's talking about using gold to refill your stamina or energy after you run of them. One gold purchase of refill will only get 50 stamin or 1000 energy.

Personally I would get enough stamin and energy to refill fully with longest time you will be offline each 24 hours. If you sleep 10 hours a night most nights of the week that give s you a set amount. If you only average five hours sleep that is less energy/stamina you will recover assuming you go to sleep with zero or close to zero.

The Billionaire
09-23-2012, 12:51 PM

If you're ever going to do a stamina or energy refill then you're only going to get a certain amount refilled.

Stamina - Costs 10 gold to refill but a refill is only a maximum of 50 bullets. So lets say you've got 50 bullets and you use them all when you wake up in the morning. For your 50 bullets to refill it will take just under 2.5 hours so as long as you log in again within that time and use your bullets then they're always going to be in use. Also if you ever want to do a stamina refill then you will get all of your bullets refilled.

Now lets say you've got 100 bullets which will take just under 5 hours to refill so as long as you log in and use them within that time they will always be in use. However if you do a stamina refill it will only refill 50 bullets which is why i think its a waste of skill point allocation if you have more than 50 bullets.

Energy - Costs 20 gold to refill and is exactly the same concept as above except the energy refill is the maximum of 1000.

It all depends how active you are as a player and what your style of play is. If you are someone who only logs in once a day and plays for an hour then having as much energy and as many bullets as possible is probably a wise choice. However if you are like me who logs in every couple of hours without fail then there's no point in having more than 50 bullets and 1000 energy. I have allocated my skill points as follows:
50 bullets
1000 energy
Attack & Defence - divided out equally. Currently i have both at 210. (+100 attack skill from BWS & Samurai armor along with the skill point reset really helped)

If you are a player who doesn't rob or attack anyone then there's no point in allocating skill points stamina.

If you are a player who doesn't bother doing the jobs then there's no point in allocating skill points to energy.

For both of the above you're better off putting your skill points into Attack & Defence.

Make sense?

TZora
09-23-2012, 08:16 PM

Just my opinion
exaaaaaactly .. couldn't have said it better.

when u reach the upper levels, you'll wonder how someone with half of your attack/defense robbed u. that's where the skill attack/defense helps ..

TonySpaghetti
09-23-2012, 08:20 PM
exaaaaaactly .. couldn't have said it better.

when u reach the upper levels, you'll wonder how someone with half of your attack/defense robbed u. that's where the skill attack/defense helps ..

Not exactly. The points are calculated differently when you're being robbed.

TZora
09-24-2012, 03:15 AM
my attack is 74k and defense 84k at level 119
and someone out of the blues with 39k attack rips my buildings. sure he can't beat me but still ripping my buildings .. why so?

balax
09-24-2012, 03:38 AM
there is not a single answer...
if i started the game from the beggining i would do something like this:
1. stamina 50
2. energy 1000
3. stamina 120
4. energy 1500
5. defence all the way
everything depends on how u like to play,
if u have any item with energy recover modifier is also important e.g. Devil's take Down
as it is said before there is not a single answer to this

TonySpaghetti
09-24-2012, 06:47 AM
my attack is 74k and defense 84k at level 119
and someone out of the blues with 39k attack rips my buildings. sure he can't beat me but still ripping my buildings .. why so?

How many defense points from defense buildings do you have?

TZora
09-24-2012, 08:04 AM
if u mean to say, count them (bad at maths), here's the total from all defense buildings+turrets+towers = around 10k

TonySpaghetti
09-24-2012, 08:10 AM
When people are robbing you, only half of your actual mafia defense score counts, plus the defense score from your defense buildings. There has been a lot of talk on here about the true defense building scores: Gree claims that what is shown is the true amount, while people on here claim that that is not the case.

That's probably why you're being robbed by people with half your stats. It's easier to rob someone than to attack them.

TZora
09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
okie .. thank you for explaining it in detail. this game sucks a lot lol

gambet1234
09-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Stamina:
One stamina every 3 minutes is 20 per hour is 120 to 160 every time I play. This seemed WAY high. I figured 75 would be my long goal, 40 my short term. 40 should take a Long time to use.

Energy:

I now get 5 energy per minute and have to re-crunch the numbers with 5 instead of 3 and verify the change over a few hour build up.

3*60*24 = 4320 (energy/min * minutes/hr * max hours between use)

I only ever get to use 3 energy per minute so 4320 is the largest I could ever need it (checking once a day). I check every 6 to 8 hours.

I need 1080 to 1440 energy to cut back on how much I waste.

I decided early on in the game that stamina wasn't going to be my main concern.
level 127
attack 32
defense 22
energy 2960
stamina 35

I wish all my attack and defense were put toward 3000 energy and the rest on stamina. At 3000 I can go 10hrs and not waste anything.

montecore
09-24-2012, 01:53 PM
It may help to think about what you'll want to do in the end game as well. I was told early on that defense points were a waste of time, particularly at the higher levels. Early on I also won the event where you got 100 extra attack points so at level 130 I look like this:

Attack: 103
Defense: 1
Energy: 1030
Stamina: 151

I've been getting more into farming lately. I rarely use all that stamina but sometimes I do. So let's move forward a year or two and assume I'm at level 200 with 500 of each RP item. Am I still going to be into robbing people? Am I going to have time to sit there for hours going through various hoods and looking for one that is both worth stealing and weak enough for me to rob?

The nice thing about energy is that you could have 100,000 energy and use it all up in under a minute farming for loot. And I'm wondering if once I have all the RP items if farming will hold my interest more. I'd like to get my energy high enough so that it gets to 100% after 8 or 9 hours.

That's the downside - if you have tons of stamina, you can play for hours. Tons of energy can be burned in a flash and still take a long time to regenerate.

kitzune
09-24-2012, 02:20 PM
The nice thing about energy is that you could have 100,000 energy and use it all up in under a minute farming for loot. And I'm wondering if once I have all the RP items if farming will hold my interest more. I'd like to get my energy high enough so that it gets to 100% after 8 or 9 hours.

That's the downside - if you have tons of stamina, you can play for hours. Tons of energy can be burned in a flash and still take a long time to regenerate.

Well depends on if new Respect items are added or not.

Energy and stamina should be taken to where you recover during the avbe time you expect to be away from the computer. So if you average 8 hours sleep a night go for what you can recover energy and stamina wise with your class.

M00nsh1n3
09-24-2012, 04:41 PM
So... Stamina and energy, that's where my points should go

Sandukan
09-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Defense and attack skill points work

Irrefutable evidence:
I was attacked and lost to one person
I added 2 defense skill points and I was attacked by someone else and won

kitzune
09-24-2012, 05:38 PM
Attack and defense do count the further over level 50 you are. Up to level 100 the points count a fraction and after level 100 each point in attack count 10 points on either attack or defense from what I understand.