PDA

View Full Version : Wow Sister Snake is way too hard!!!

Idiokus
09-21-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like this! I'm in level 48 7att/7def. When I look down my rivals list I know I'm doing well regarding stats. I'm stuck on Snake girl 23 and if I want that prize I will have to invest lots of gold! Come on gree lets be a little more consistent here...these boss events are never the same..what will it be next time beat the boss 50 times or 75 times?? I guess those in the higher levels will be happy to learn that we can't no longer beat the boss. Please Gree please adjust things to make things fair for everyone. I started playing CC only because it seemed to be more balanced than Modern War but I guess it's changing here too. I wanted a fresh new start because in MW I'm in whales territory level 154 and the boss is just a joke can't get beyond 6 without gold!

You guys ask for event suggestions but you don't listen to what we have to say...it's written all over the forum that MW players want the old crates events back..more balance with the boss events..I see here on CC forum are demanding more fairness. You guys are taking all the fun away when you tweak the events the way you do!

Im not showing off but my stats that I work hard to get is among the top of my level bracket..now I'm not saying make it easy for me...I'm saying make it fair! I should be able to beat more bosses before using gold! Snake girl 23 required 50 gold what is up with that? I don't even want to know how much it's going to take to reach your impossible goal of killing boss 40! Good day to all...

Euchred
09-21-2012, 11:12 AM
I have a level 45 account that has stats of 15katt and 14kdef. I haven't spent a dime on it and I'm quite happy that I can get to 27 bosses defeated. You can't expect to get items of that power without paying for them, even the few people that can do it without spending directly on the event have spent a lot on their inventory.

Bottom line; the equipment that you do get on the way to beating boss 23 should make you happy enough. Almost Everyone who gets the final item has spent for it one way or another.

Carlos,
09-21-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm on level 34 on a level 25 or 26 camper and I expect to beat her a couple more times before gold is required

Jtstar7439
09-21-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm level 149 with 63k attack and I made it to 19 with good timing and with out gold. Then from 20 to 24 it took 2 health refills each time. So I was thought well at this pace I can get the end item for About 300 gold, well then level 25 came and I burnt through 8 refills and that was the end of spending gold for me. I didn't even wanna spend that much but felt obligated to finish that level since I had already spent gold. Thought maybe I'd get lucky and get a rare. I didn't lol.

NTM
09-21-2012, 11:29 AM
lvl 52 on Iphone ( my camper )
i got the chief car and the other item and some good weapons/car etc etc..

stats :

atk : 9983
def : 11984
iph : 16960
no many ppl can't hunt me maybe 2/3 in 2 month...

i'm at lvl 17 and that realy hard.. maybe i can hunt him 1 or 2 time no more with out gold.. to much gold for ending this event...

last event cost me ? 30 Gold.. :p

edit :

lvl 53 :

stats :

atk : 10543
def : 12568
iph : 17111

i finish at lvl 18, try to make the lvl 19 but i can't with out Gold.. so event is finish for me.. 18/40 and i'm strong ^^, just get a power racer from free scratcher... ( i bought 5 yesterday and nothing... what game lol )

marebear
09-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Hey can you all add me please. I put my code in the add threads but I'm not getting enough requests to boost my stats. I'm trying for the boss Sister Snake. I bought a ton of weapons but my stats didn't move one point so I obviously am topped out and need more ally's. I play cc as a camper as opposed to my mw and ka. I don't see any boost type buildings ( this isn't an option correct?) in cc. You can feel free to dump me back off after the event. Many thanks!!! Mary418 376 367

Deluxe
09-21-2012, 02:53 PM
I have a level 45 account that has stats of 15katt and 14kdef. I haven't spent a dime on it and I'm quite happy that I can get to 27 bosses defeated. You can't expect to get items of that power without paying for them, even the few people that can do it without spending directly on the event have spent a lot on their inventory.

Bottom line; the equipment that you do get on the way to beating boss 23 should make you happy enough. Almost Everyone who gets the final item has spent for it one way or another.

Unless youre giedrus youll have spend to get to 40...but he also spent substantially to get to 60k+ stats at low level...im thru 26 on maybe 150 gold spent and have 2 rares, 4 uncs, 20 commons....each common would cost 80-100 in store and unc would be 150-200...rares around 500...so i got 3200 gold worth of items for 150 gold...Sure id love more rares but seeing as those commons blow the socks off crate commons and respect items, i really cant complain one bit.
Additionally...cant tell you how many free players ive robbed where i see their top items as being boss event items...these guys get an incredible boost and have a shot at pretty awesome stuff and dont have to spend a dime so not sure what the problem is..

Euchred
09-21-2012, 03:04 PM
I have no problem if that was directed at me I love the boss events long time =)

The Billionaire
09-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Unless youre giedrus

Or Avon Barksdale. It takes me 7 hits to kill the 75th boss :)

What Euchred said is correct, you can't expect to get the grand prize without paying for it one way or another. Those players who win the grand prize without spending a dime on gold have already spent a lot on their inventory like myself.

I've purchased numerous crates over the last 50 levels which have made my stats monsterous (60K attack and defence) so it's a bonus for me to be able to beat the boss 70 to 75 times during each event.

However my free player account which is currently at level 12 is on boss number 22 and i think thats as far as i'm going to be able to go but i'm more than happy with the weapons i've accumulated because it'll make me stronger for the next event.

BTW stats of 7K Attack and Defence at level 48 is just above average hence why you're only able to make it halfway through the boss event for free.

I would advise you spend the next three months camping and collecting your scratcher everyday to increase your stats to the point where you might be able to beat the boss without having to spend too much gold. Remember the next boss tier starts at level 51 so the points needed to beat each boss is going to increase dramatically. I suggest you stay below level 51 for as many boss events as you can going forward if you want to enjoy the free items because you're going to get even less items if you move into the next tier.

I hope you've been enlightened, good day to all.

DBM 2IC
09-21-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm level 27 and only have 6k attack and defense and I'm upto level 33 no gold spent yet : )

Lawyer
09-21-2012, 05:03 PM
I am a free player and I am proud to say I have beat the boss 40 times and received the viper. All it cost me was a few levels ( i am now level 25) ... And just to be absolutely clear, I have never bought or used any gold.

Breakdown for loot I received

7 rares ( 17.5% drop rate) 2 pistols, 2 daggers, 3 convertibles

10 uncommons ( 25% drop rate) 5 shotguns, 2 harness, 3 unreg. Pistol

23 commons ( 57.5% drop rate) 10 shivs, 6 jackets, 7 coupes

Please note... Drop rates are simply a reflection of what I experienced and not ment to imply that is the overall drop rate.

It appears I may be able to do a few more levels.... By my mathematical calculations, I should be able to reach level 46 with my current attack numbers.

bigflan
09-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Sister snake boss event was the best
I got
3 rare: 1 scope pistol, 2 daggers (19%)
4 uncommon: 2 shotguns,1 auto pistol, 1 holster (25%)
9 common: 5 jackets, 3 coupes, 1 shiv (56%)

After boss 8 got 3 rare, 3 uncommon and a measly common

Also note I'm not done with the event yet

mxz
09-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Two of my top 3 (and 3 of top 7) attack items are from Sister Snake. I'm a fan, even if I didn't get thru too many levels. The rare items are BEAST.

kitzune
09-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Well each event has provided me the tools needed to get further on the next boss event. Of course, unless you spend a lot of gold the slow and true method of accumulating better then the top respect gear seems to be the way to go..

Note I joined the forums within days of starting the game.

Auxilium
09-22-2012, 05:47 AM
I got to boss 26 with the stats listed below. I'm thinking to skip the crate events and only focus on the boss events to stay in my tier as long as i can. Didn't get allot rare or uncommon but that rare's are BEAST:P

SevenO9
09-22-2012, 05:52 AM
80% of the people I attack have a boss item in their top 3. Why all the whine?