PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Roadster - 10% faster upgrade times... Are you sure???

BOS
09-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Has anyone else that won the Cobra (10% faster upgrade time) tried to upgrade? My times aren't 10% faster according to the Wiki buildings page. Example: Missle Turret level 1-2, 18 hours. Surveillance Center level 1-2, 12 hours.

Or, have I just stayed up too late...

Thoughts?

Euchred
09-21-2012, 04:20 AM
Are you correctly calculating how the different items with shorter upgrade times stack?

For example loaded dice = 25% shorter now we add another 10% the 10% comes off the already shortened time so it's actually only 10% of 75%. So if you have the loaded dice another 10% is actually only another 7.5%.

isshi
09-21-2012, 04:23 AM
Missile turret for me is 16 hours level 1 to 2

AppleMacGuy
09-21-2012, 04:31 AM
L2 Missile Turret upgrade shows as 12:09:00 for me.

PawnXIIX
09-21-2012, 04:39 AM
It took a few days for the Street Demon to properly show the 10% faster upgrade...so maybe this is just another example of in game issues? Wouldn't honestly surprise me...

Dudebot121256
09-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Has anyone else that won the Cobra (10% faster upgrade time) tried to upgrade? My times aren't 10% faster according to the Wiki buildings page. Example: Missle Turret level 1-2, 18 hours. Surveillance Center level 1-2, 12 hours.

Or, have I just stayed up too late...

Thoughts?
I'm having the same issue. I won the final weapon in the art crate event (Devil's inquisition) and it gives 65% faster energy recovery however, it doesn't look like it does anything at all. But I'll wait a few days like Pawn suggested.

Euchred
09-21-2012, 04:47 AM
I'm having the same issue. I won the final weapon in the art crate event (Devil's inquisition) and it gives 65% faster energy recovery however, it doesn't look like it does anything at all. But I'll wait a few days like Pawn suggested.

The way the inquisition/takedown is supposed to work is that you get 5 energy every minute instead of 3, just incase you didn't know.

BOS
09-21-2012, 05:55 AM
@ Euchred, I do not have any other upgrade/time saving modifiers...

erik
09-21-2012, 07:34 AM
I can confirm that as of yesterday the bonus was 0%. My spreadsheets do not lie ;)

Babytway
09-21-2012, 07:36 AM
ticket time

BOS
09-21-2012, 08:01 AM
ticket time

I can confirm that as of yesterday the bonus was 0%. My spreadsheets do not lie ;)

Ticket submitted just now.

TruthHurts
09-21-2012, 08:20 AM
I have a similar issue with the cutlass. I was getting the additional 10% from robberies, and now it has reverted to no bonus. Ticket time for me as well.

Deluxe
09-21-2012, 09:03 AM
L2 Missile Turret upgrade shows as 12:09:00 for me.

Which is what i get from loaded dice/street demon so dice/cobra would be same if that is the combo in question

dudeman
09-21-2012, 08:51 PM
I just test drove my Roadster.

She's broken. :o

Ticket sent.

G Wiz
09-21-2012, 08:54 PM
yea my missle turret still takes 48 hrs

dudeman
09-21-2012, 09:08 PM
yea my missle turret still takes 48 hrs

To build?

Build is not upgrade. :p

G Wiz
09-21-2012, 09:11 PM
To build?

Build is not upgrade. :pI would facepalm myself, but I'm holding a sharp object...

Plux
09-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Congratulations on those who got the Cobra. Some of us others are left scratching our heads but well done to those who collected vigilantly. I thought I did but didn't. $2.1m per hour obviously wasn't good enough.

erik
09-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Still broken. Will check again in 2 days.

BOS
09-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Still broken... my ticket should get some action today.

Max Power
09-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Congratulations on those who got the Cobra. Some of us others are left scratching our heads but well done to those who collected vigilantly. I thought I did but didn't. $2.1m per hour obviously wasn't good enough.

Dittos. I guess I needed to wake up in the middle of the night to collect NCs to qualify.

Oh wait, that will never happen....LOL!

Babytway
09-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Dittos. I guess I needed to wake up in the middle of the night to collect NCs to qualify.

Oh wait, that will never happen....LOL!

what was your iph Max

Max Power
09-24-2012, 10:10 AM
what was your iph Max

I think a little over 2 mil at the time.

BOS
09-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Still not working.

dudeman
09-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Still not working.

dudeman
09-27-2012, 07:43 PM
Still not working!

And here is the first response to my ticket (sent 6 days ago):

**, Sep 27 11:33 (PDT):
Hey ****,

Thanks for contacting us about this, and I apologize for the delay in response. Is this still occurring?

Regards,

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Do you have any other items that decrease your building time?

Every single item for the anniversary event has been given a separate modifier despite the fact there already exists a modifer for 10% reduction in building time. It says it's not stackable in the code. I don't think until they change that...you're stuck.

{"display_text": "Buildings Upgrade 10% Faster", "is_percent": "true", "name": "120914_anniversary_event_banker", "bonus_amount": 10, "is_available": "true", "bonus_type_id": 8, "id": 36, "is_stackable": "false"},

Big thing is the last part - boolean is_stackable = false;

It calls another piece of code in another file which handles all building reduction timed items.

{"is_available": "true", "is_increase": 0, "id": 8, "name": "building_upgrade_time_reduction"},

It's a problem they should be able to fix, but I don't know if they need to push a new data on us or not.

procsyzarc
09-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Hang on............ Dudeman you got the item? Your current income is 1.9MPH?

If this is true it confirms that definitly ****ed up the prizes considering even if you had 100% perfect collections you would need an income of over 2.5MPH to pass what I collected and I never got the item?

dudeman
09-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Do you have any other items that decrease your building time?

Yes. I would say all of them but I can't now that android has that gun with 10% faster upgrades.

So "stackable = false" means it doesn't work at all? That's weird. I guess programming really is a different language, I would have thought that meant the bonus affected the base upgrade time instead of an already faster upgrade time. Not that it confuses all he'll out of the bonus and causes it to just not work!

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 09:08 PM
So "stackable = false" means it doesn't work at all? That's weird. I guess programming really is a different language, I would have thought that meant the bonus affected the base upgrade time instead of an already faster upgrade time. Not that it confuses all he'll out of the bonus and causes it to just not work!

All the items you had before were classified under something else. They decided to make a separate category for this specific item so I think that simply muddled everything up.

Every previous item that increased building time was defined in here:

{"display_text": "Buildings Upgrade 10% Faster", "is_percent": "true", "name": "bonus_group_014", "bonus_amount": 10, "is_available": "true", "bonus_type_id": 8, "id": 14, "is_stackable": "false"},

and the only other two are from the android mayhem event and for the cobra roadster :(

EDIT: I just checked and there's two weapons in here that increase attack skill points, and one of them is ticked "true" for stackable. Seems they made a mistake in defining the parameters of the item :(

It's the black widow shotgun (+100 attack skill) and one other that increases attack stat by +5? Dunno what that item is but I can certainly find out.

EDIT2: That's the Hardened Shotgun.

Zendfrim
09-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah procs, I got screwed over too. I am emailing Gree almost daily, I am not letting this go. I deserve this item and from what I know, you do too. We need to see exact data if they plan to cheat anyone out of this item that had over 2-3mil per hour through the event.

dudeman
09-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Hang on............ Dudeman you got the item? Your current income is 1.9MPH?

If this is true it confirms that definitly ****ed up the prizes considering even if you had 100% perfect collections you would need an income of over 2.5MPH to pass what I collected and I never got the item?

Yeah, I got the roadster. I have seen a few people with a higher IPH and no roadster, so I don't know what's up with that. Ever since realizing that I have suspected that there was more to the event than straight IPH, but I could be wrong. It happens.

I think another forum member with an IPH possibly lower than mine also got it, but I could have misunderstood. From what I've read, five other forum member got the roadster, and I know four of them have a better IPH than I do. I'm not sure about the other one because I'm not sure I understood correctly that he had received the cobra.

Euchred
09-27-2012, 09:11 PM
That's a discouraging ticket response. I honestly expected this to be fixed by now but as in most cases I'll just keep patiently wating.

I feel for you guys that got screwed over, quite a ridiculous situation you've been forced into.

Zendfrim
09-27-2012, 09:14 PM
So those that have it, it doesn't work?

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 09:15 PM
We need to see exact data if they plan to cheat anyone out of this item that had over 2-3mil per hour through the event.

I just provided it D:

procsyzarc
09-27-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I got the roadster. I have seen a few people with a higher IPH and no roadster, so I don't know what's up with that. Ever since realizing that I have suspected that there was more to the event than straight IPH, but I could be wrong. It happens.

I think another forum member with an IPH possibly lower than mine also got it, but I could have misunderstood. From what I've read, four other forum member got the roadster, and I know three of them have a better IPH than I do. I'm not sure about the other one because I'm not sure I understood correctly that he had received the cobra.

It was collections not IPH. My actual collected IPH was 2.5M, my IPH during event was 2.8M so I lost 0.3M to robs or late collections. So even with perfect collections there is no way anyone under 2.5M could have beaten me so if people at your income level recieved the item then I and other really got screwed. I had assumed there were just a lot of cheaters with L10 nightclubs that got it

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 09:16 PM
So those that have it, it doesn't work?

Those who have it and have another item that decreases construction time, it will not take the extra 10% bonus off. They made a logic error.

Zendfrim
09-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Those who have it and have another item that decreases construction time, it will not take the extra 10% bonus off. They made a logic error.I saw your data example, what I mean is they need to post the top 100 people and how much they collected in total for all of us to see and explain their reasoning for giving people the item that shouldn't have gotten it and cheating those who should have.

I am all for the people that got it getting to keep it, it wasn't their fault Gree is full of incompetent morons, but those of us that deserve the item that haven't gotten it need to be given it immediately.

Euchred
09-27-2012, 09:26 PM
I am all for the people that got it getting to keep it, it wasn't their fault Gree is full of incompetent morons, but those of us that deserve the item that haven't gotten it need to be given it immediately.

Amen lets see the list of winners and the amount they collected to "win"

Zendfrim
09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
I know for sure you, euchred, and applemacguy deserved it. They did right there. I was right behind you guys without a shred of doubt and I wasn't given it.

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 09:33 PM
I saw your data example, what I mean is they need to post the top 100 people and how much they collected in total for all of us to see and explain their reasoning for giving people the item that shouldn't have gotten it and cheating those who should have.

Oh they'll never do that. It's the guessing during events that makes us spend so much during the auction events, and they take that same policy about non-disclosure to the rest of the events :(

The only knowledge we have about people even winning in the first place are the people who post about their sparkly new items :/

Arn De Gothia
09-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Do these types of threads get spammed much with....... pointless commens that's only perpose is to derail the thread .............?

Zendfrim
09-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Well, then things need to change now don't they...

PawnXIIX
09-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Well, then things need to change now don't they...

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/1b0066fe-3c88-44df-a085-02e32cb78cc2.jpg

BOS
09-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Still not working... and I have no other time "modifiers". Got the same response DM got from support.

PawnXIIX
09-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Still not working... and I have no other time "modifiers". Got the same response DM got from support.

I'm thinking that the way they coded it, no time modifiers will count as stacking with others no matter if you have it or not. I don't know, it's hard to just read a list and consider how they might have written the code. There's multiple non-stackable items pointing to the same thing...my guess is that they're conflicting :/

The system is having a conundrum ever since they added this new feature D:

dudeman
09-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Update:

**, Sep 28 14:33 (PDT):
Hey ****,

Thanks for the update. The modifier should be turned on with the next data update, which I believe will be after the weekend. I apologize for the delay!

Regards,

Euchred
09-28-2012, 02:44 PM
That's good news dudeman, thanks to all who did legwork to get this fixed.

BOS
10-01-2012, 08:23 AM
That's good news dudeman, thanks to all who did legwork to get this fixed.

Working for anyone? I went ahead with a 137 hour upgrade, couldn't wait any longer...

Euchred
10-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Working for anyone? I went ahead with a 137 hour upgrade, couldn't wait any longer...

I kind of expect that it gets fixed when they push out the data for the new limited editions.

PawnXIIX
10-01-2012, 09:26 AM
I kind of expect that it gets fixed when they push out the data for the new limited editions.

Sorry but...this is the best shot for everyone... the bonuses are hardcoded and until they push a new update the invasions. Just my guess D:

Euchred
10-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Sorry but...this is the best shot for everyone... the bonuses are hardcoded and until they push a new update the invasions. Just my guess D:

Good to know I was just going off of the support response that it would be fixed in the next data update I wasn't aware that that meant a full out update.

dudeman
10-01-2012, 09:33 AM
I was told it would be fixed after the weekend/withe next data release.

It's now 9:35 am PDT, so the day shift has had all of half an hour to do stuff, and if Mondays are still all meetings then I would expect nothing to change until at least tomorrow.

Fine with me. I fudged up some math the other day and my current upgrade will finish at 4-something am. So not convenient and I'm probably going to lose several hours of upgrade time because of it.

BOS
10-01-2012, 09:34 AM
67 hours left on my NC 7 upgrade. Hopefully the update hits before I'm ready for the other in 5 days....:rolleyes: