PDA

View Full Version : KA...getting stale, tired, and rather boring

TemplarX
09-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Since GREE(.) took over, there has been nothing new introduced except attempts to make us pay up.

...no new buildings
...no new weapons
...no initiatives to enhance user experience

Just same old unimaginative events that doesnt require strategy or smarts...just luck and money.

The PvP aspect has been demoted with no new enhancement. The challenge remaining for me is to build my lvl 10 Breeding Den, get lots of dragons, and then make life miserable for others. Game is really quite stale.

Baraka
09-21-2012, 02:07 AM
Yes it is very very boring. Play MW far superior. Although people do attack each other !!!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Kind of lame timing to post something like this at this time, considering the three recent social event games just recently being pushed (Twitter and Forum Add Me events, New Event Ideas event - to chance winning gems - and forum social events to win gems based off of creativity), the new daily scratchers, the new subtier units within the boss events (which has never happened in any Funzio/GREE game), new graphics and units portrayed within battle.

If you release EVERYTHING that is needed and wanted all at once - new events within game, new events on social platforms, new way to win gems, new units, new weapons, new maps, new buildings, new graphics, new challenges, new clothes, new looks, new things to tap in the game, new ways to socialize within the game, ways to sort items, able to sell items, et al -- all at once, you'd probably complain within one month that everything's boring now and they need new quests, new maps, etc, etc.

Talkazar
09-21-2012, 10:05 AM
In fairness to the OP, that post was from before the update with scratchers.

ryano
09-21-2012, 10:20 AM
This thread wasn't started before the update with the scratchers. It was started almost 3.5 hours after the scratcher post. I had updated and posted about my first prize 2.5 hours before this thread started.

Now it's possible this thread was started without the OP looking at the subjects already posted or without checking to see if there was an update to the game.

Lt. Falcon
09-21-2012, 10:45 AM
They could've made everyone see the same stats with this update. Not people seeing new stats and others seeing old stats, what's the point of even trying to compare notes with other players (rivals or not) when not everyone is seeing the same standardized stats. We got old raw stats, old boosted stats, new raw stats and new boosted stats...wtf?? I think this update should have took care of that first before adding things like scratchers (yes, I do like scratchers).

Dexter Morgan
09-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Well said legend

Joaquim Jose
09-21-2012, 05:54 PM
I think you guys should play CC. Much more entertaining.

TemplarX
09-21-2012, 06:18 PM
For guys who think scratchers add a whole new dimension of "excitement" to the game, we are different frequencies and u play slots I play poker. I signed up to play a multiplayer strategy game. How does a scratcher fit into "multiplayer" and "strategy"? The boss events and the auction events, as well, do not add to this. There is no new pvp and strategic elements, and that's why the pvp aspect of the game is dying and that's why large segments of the player base are camping.

ezinap
09-23-2012, 10:06 AM
I agree. Strategy is only possible if you have to make choices. A Scratcher gives you one choice: spend gems on it or not...

Mervic
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
A Scratcher gives you one choice: spend gems on it or not...

That is actually two choices. I dont spend my precious gems for Scratchers since you get a chance every 24hrs.

YLL
09-24-2012, 01:38 AM
Just same old unimaginative events that doesnt require strategy or smarts...just luck and money.

The PvP aspect has been demoted with no new enhancement. The challenge remaining for me is to build my lvl 10 Breeding Den, get lots of dragons, and then make life miserable for others. Game is really quite stale.

Auctions aside, I've actually been quite enjoying KA myself. BD10 and BK10 were just the first two of a number of major goals that have been accomplished, with so many more to go!

Jhoemel
09-24-2012, 02:09 AM
There's one way to have a more active pvp in ka and the answer is:

Have a pvp rank like mw that unlocks better hp units

ezinap
09-24-2012, 02:51 AM
Yeah, there should be more stuff at higher levels.
In other words: better units unlock when you level up, better boss event commons, better opening change on auction boxes, etc.
Level 200 should be heaven. Now it sounds like hell, from 101 and up. After level 50 the store offers nothing new.
But BD10 is still a nice goal, so I will be playing for a bit longer (and another bit, and...).