PDA

View Full Version : High level/Shark tank question

Jtstar7439
09-20-2012, 11:10 AM
Ok I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm gonna post it again. I am debating if i should slow down leveling or if it is worth going all the way to 200. I am currently at level 148 with 62/52 Atk/def with a 500k IPH. I don't use defense explosives really cause they burn up to fast. My economy is decent but my main source of income is robberies. My 12/24/48 are all synced and almost never get robbed and my 6/8 get robbed once when im asleep so the links to people's hoods don't bother me because I can collect on time.

So my question is what are about the minimum recommended stats before getting to the high levels? I know there will be some people I will never be able to even think of robbing so I'm looking for the average stats of most players. I'm a light gold spender and will buy some crates when they are decent. Main reason I'm asking is because by farming the TLC expolsive I've been leveling almost every other day.

Any info would be appreciated.

sexkitteh
09-20-2012, 11:19 AM
my2cents - it doesn't really matter...

Your stats are good and I'm sure you will have lots of players available to attack as well...

but you cannot escape the monsters...

You could always take a look at your "best" items or those that give you the best stats and drop your mafia to a comfortable size... and hope you fly under the radar of those with massive stats...

Burn
09-20-2012, 11:22 AM
If your main income is robbery, then the higher you go the richer the pickings.

If you get to the Shark Tank and find it too intense, even at high level you can drop to 350 mob and camp pretty safely.

Currently Shark Tank crossover point is at 177 mob, but it moves up all the time - a few months back it was at 150.

CCM - we need more levels!!!

To some extent, stats are irrelevant up here, because there is a King Kong or a T-Rex around every corner - but yours are OK, above average, so you have enough to survive and perhaps even thrive if you avoid the BS - you are way short of living happily ever after though ;)

Paulio
09-20-2012, 11:50 AM
If your main income is robbery, then the higher you go the richer the pickings.

If you get to the Shark Tank and find it too intense, even at high level you can drop to 350 mob and camp pretty safely.

Currently Shark Tank crossover point is at 177 mob, but it moves up all the time - a few months back it was at 150.

CCM - we need more levels!!!

To some extent, stats are irrelevant up here, because there is a King Kong or a T-Rex around every corner - but yours are OK, above average, so you have enough to survive and perhaps even thrive if you avoid the BS - you are way short of living happily ever after though ;)

+1. The hoods at your current level are mostly shanty towns. In the HLs, there are a ton of wonderful hoods to rob (but many people are very good at collecting on time). Based on what you said, I don't see any reason in camping or crawling. You can work on your stats no matter what level you're on. Since you don't use defense explosives, it's no skin off your teeth if you get attacked.

Side note: As soon as I hit level 175 the other day, I've been able to see people at level 200. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Burn
09-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Crossover may be 175, i just loaded rival list and hit refresh a few times and 177 was as low as I could see at the time.

Jtstar7439
09-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the info guys, It's true that the hoods around this level are awful. I like the back and forth battles of the game and it's what is the most fun for me. I know there will always be some that your never gonna be able to touch but I'd have to think with the majority of them if you don't bother them they won't bother you. Obviously Id never try to rob someone with 300k stats lol.

murf
09-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Ok I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm gonna post it again. I am debating if i should slow down leveling or if it is worth going all the way to 200. I am currently at level 148 with 62/52 Atk/def with a 500k IPH. I don't use defense explosives really cause they burn up to fast. My economy is decent but my main source of income is robberies. My 12/24/48 are all synced and almost never get robbed and my 6/8 get robbed once when im asleep so the links to people's hoods don't bother me because I can collect on time.

So my question is what are about the minimum recommended stats before getting to the high levels? I know there will be some people I will never be able to even think of robbing so I'm looking for the average stats of most players. I'm a light gold spender and will buy some crates when they are decent. Main reason I'm asking is because by farming the TLC expolsive I've been leveling almost every other day.

Any info would be appreciated.

Your stats are similar to mine and I survive up here...yeah, I get beat down a lot and robbed when I miss collections, but find plenty of people to attack and decent hoods to rob....the problem up here and is the really juicy hoods are usually collected on time

Burn
09-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Early morning, UK time, Yanks in bed, it's Nightclub robbing heaven ;)

Jtstar7439
09-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Early morning, UK time, Yanks in bed, it's Nightclub robbing heaven ;)

I think that's who normally gets my nightclubs and taverns in the morning after i go to sleep lol. That's the advantage I have at working mainly nights. I get the Americans right after they fall asleep and the Europeans right before they wake up :p