PDA

View Full Version : 2hr wait time has this changed?

Dr BoneCrusher
09-20-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm in a small grudge match with some one and seems it is taking longer then 2hrs before I'm able to attack again. Even though the gun is over his head and should be able to attack him. Any advice?

Deluxe
09-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Im not sure about the time itself but as far as the gun i have noticed that if you deliver the 'fatal blow' (usually the 10th defeat) while in the hood-screen then the gun will disappear as it is supposed to. However, if you deliver the fatal blow while in the attack result screen by hitting 'fight again' then when you back out of that screen into their hood the gun is still there despite the fact that the player is too beat up to hit again...
Dont know if that helps at all...

Deluxe
09-20-2012, 07:04 AM
Also support has responded to tickets of mine acknowledging that there is sometimes a disconnect as far as the player's health regenerating properly and this lag/error, i have witnessed, could span the length of a whole day where they should be, by all accounts, recovered, yet you still cant hit them...

mxz
09-20-2012, 07:07 AM
Someone else could be hitting them, too.

Dr BoneCrusher
09-20-2012, 07:23 AM

The player has good stats, only 1 or 2 on our level can beat him. Those players are close friends of mine and I asked them to stay out of it.

balax
09-20-2012, 07:29 AM
it has also happen to me few times

if you rob many rival's buildings (lets say 5 or more) and u try to attack him later u cannot attack 10 times and the gun does not dissapear.
So if i want to attack and rob i do the attacks first.
There is a chance someone else not only to have attacked to him but also to have robbed him.
Another chance is that he has attacked someone and loose

edit:
i wrote those before your previous post

Dr BoneCrusher
09-20-2012, 07:51 AM
it has also happen to me few times

if you rob many rival's buildings (lets say 5 or more) and u try to attack him later u cannot attack 10 times and the gun does not dissapear.
So if i want to attack and rob i do the attacks first.
There is a chance someone else not only to have attacked to him but also to have robbed him.
Another chance is that he has attacked someone and loose

edit:
i wrote those before your previous post

OK, he does lose when attacking me.

Paulio
09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Who is it you're fighting with?

G Wiz
09-20-2012, 09:27 AM
apparently robberies now count toward the number of times you can attack a person before they cant take a beating anymore.

What is confusing, but what might also be true, is that robberies also count toward a rival cooldown period thus making them unavailable much more.

mnju_03
09-20-2012, 09:29 AM

I agree with this.... A lot of stuff on his end or other sides you may not see....

fuzzy
09-20-2012, 09:42 AM
How about if they are attacking someone with equal stats as them-self.

They win some but lose some.

If they lose 10 times while beating up the other person 10 times does that put them in a cool down period because they 10 lost times?

Dr BoneCrusher
09-20-2012, 09:58 AM
@Paulio, it's another forum member, a one on one fight though. My stats are only a few K more then his.

@Fuzzy, if it's true you could really pizz some people off by staying off the rivals list.

Dravak
09-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Think what fuzzy says hold true , but more to the point he was attacking and losing to you .
Just let somebody else attack him to reset it ..

sez
09-20-2012, 10:22 AM
How about if they are attacking someone with equal stats as them-self.

They win some but lose some.

If they lose 10 times while beating up the other person 10 times does that put them in a cool down period because they 10 lost times?

Hey Fuzzy, can you send me a few Primanti Bros. sandwhiches???? Man I want 1 soooooo bad!

sister morphine
09-20-2012, 10:38 AM
apparently robberies now count toward the number of times you can attack a person before they cant take a beating anymore.

What is confusing, but what might also be true, is that robberies also count toward a rival cooldown period thus making them unavailable much more.
Are you sure on that G? I've been carrying out quite a few alternating rob/attack ops against CCB targets and in all cases I've been able to complete 10 attacks alongside 11 robs. Just wish I could see the red stream 😉

fuzzy
09-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Hey Fuzzy, can you send me a few Primanti Bros. sandwhiches???? Man I want 1 soooooo bad!

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/sand_zps81921daf.jpg

Here you go. They actually just built 1 a few years ago about 3 miles from my house but it is not the same atmosphere as the original Strip District.

sexkitteh
09-20-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm in a small grudge match with some one and seems it is taking longer then 2hrs before I'm able to attack again. Even though the gun is over his head and should be able to attack him. Any advice?

I think personally it HAS changed... I've been hitting a guy for days and I keep an eye on his stats and they don't move until I come around...

I can attack him every 4 hours...

mxz
09-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Wait, I'm pretty sure rob/attack do not both count towards the cool down.

If so, that must be a recent change. Anyone already have a message out to CJ?

balax
09-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Wait, I'm pretty sure rob/attack do not both count towards the cool down.

If so, that must be a recent change. Anyone already have a message out to CJ?

it's more than a month that this is happening...
the numbers are not exact but u will get the point
if i rob 2-3 buildings then i can win 10-0
if i rob 4-5 i can win 5-0
if i rob 10 buildings i canot fight the rival at all.
so..
if i want to do both i attack 10 times and after i can rob the entire hood