PDA

View Full Version : Support

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 05:39 AM
Well i sent a email to support and waited a week then they sent a email back to me saying.

Thank you for recently contacting GREE International Inc.

We hope that we have fully addressed the issue to your satisfaction. We aim to continually improve our player support. Please click on the link below to let us know how we did. It should take only a couple of minutes.

They did nothing. and they they ask me to fill out a survey on how support. Come on GRee

Dravak
09-20-2012, 05:44 AM
then fill in the survey that it is bad product !
Isn't that what the survey is for ?

kitzune
09-20-2012, 05:46 AM
you might try and send the message through the contact us link under help. That provides them with your game version/hardware/software versions which can greatly help support.

Dipstik
09-20-2012, 06:09 AM
I was more amused by the survey the first time I saw it after reporting a cheater. "We have closed your issue. We won't tell you what we did, but please go fill out a survey about how helpful we were!"

Deluxe
09-20-2012, 06:12 AM
Yah i love how they send out surveys for the tickets i send in to report cheaters. We get a cookie cutter bs answer and are told the ticket is closed with no clue as to what the outcome was and they want us to rate their service...wtf? Im just gonna fill them all out with worst possible scores because of the general lack of communication. Also because i regularly see reported cheaters still playing so until they earn it (hold your breath on that one) im done giving them the benefit of the doubt that they did what they needed to do.

Deluxe
09-20-2012, 06:13 AM
I was more amused by the survey the first time I saw it after reporting a cheater. "We have closed your issue. We won't tell you what we did, but please go fill out a survey about how helpful we were!"

+three thirds...beat me to it

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 06:28 AM
I went in the help contact support and thts how i contacted them i guesss i will try again.

Deluxe
09-20-2012, 06:44 AM
I went in the help contact support and thts how i contacted them i guesss i will try again.

Do you get the auto-generated email about the ticket being received? I have used that before to reply and initiate conversation when im not getting anything from them.

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 07:10 AM
YEa i got that

Crime City Mark
09-20-2012, 11:31 AM
What's your ticket number? I'll bug the support team about it.

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Well i sent them a email saying i was displeased about the replie and they got back in 6 hours and they now fixed it. Thanks gree for once u did something nice and right.

Nyx
09-21-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm very displeased with support as well. Up until now, I've always been impressed by the quality of support and the quick response times I've received.

It took forever to get the sister snake event but at least I got it on the first day, I have no idea if that was GREE support's doing or just dumb luck because they never responded to my ticket. If it weren't for the forums, I would have never known there was an art event because i have yet to receive it and I've tried everything to get it to pop up. I sent in a ticket after waiting to see if it'd finally appear on the first day and it never did. I still have yet to hear anything except for the automated response emails.

This is very disappointing to say the least.

Dravak
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Art event is android only , you cannot have sister snake and art event , one is IOS and the other is android nyx.
Read the whole thread .

Nyx
09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Haha. Crap! Reading comprehension fail. I guess I'm not used to there being events for Android only. Anyway, I still never got a response for the sister snake ticket and any kind of reply would have been nice, even if it were to politely tell me I'm an idjit for assuming it was on iOS too.

Plux
09-22-2012, 04:23 AM
I have to say, support are supportive and although I have my gripes about GREE, Tech Support have always been extremely supportive. 10 out of 10 for you guys putting up with our complaints and the workloads between the 3 games. Keep up the good work.

Nyx
09-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Well, before this week I would have agreed with Plux completely but after receiving no followup at all to my Sister Snake ticket, I'm thinking support has slipped somewhat. Prior to this last couple weeks, I always had great followup to my tickets, even if I figured out the issue was on my end and I let them know, I ALWAYS heard back from Funzio support. I can't help but think that the GREE support has slipped a bit. Perhaps this was just a minor hiccup but all I know is that I've always had great response to my tickets until now.

Duplicity
12-29-2012, 11:24 PM
So I like to buy Gold. I spend $70 today in gold, and decided I wanted to buy the $100 so that I can save on some gold. Well I keep getting an error that doesn't allow me to buy gold, I have contacted apple, called them, looked through so many forums on this website. I am sure that others have talked about this, i just can't seem to find an answer. Do you think that you can assist me with this?

Dudebot121256
12-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Well i sent a email to support and waited a week then they sent a email back to me saying.

Thank you for recently contacting GREE International Inc.

We hope that we have fully addressed the issue to your satisfaction. We aim to continually improve our player support. Please click on the link below to let us know how we did. It should take only a couple of minutes.

They did nothing. and they they ask me to fill out a survey on how support. Come on GReeI'm pretty sure the survey email is automated and is set to send out a small period of time after the ticket is sent in. This also happened to me. If you want, go to the link and fill out the survey describing the bad service you received.

Nicky the Nose
12-30-2012, 03:16 AM
So I like to buy Gold. I spend $70 today in gold, and decided I wanted to buy the $100 so that I can save on some gold. Well I keep getting an error that doesn't allow me to buy gold, I have contacted apple, called them, looked through so many forums on this website. I am sure that others have talked about this, i just can't seem to find an answer. Do you think that you can assist me with this?

This is an Apple or Goggle area. I had same problem a year ago after buying some music on iTunes. Wait a day or try buying a iTunes card and load that up.

Hero of Time
12-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Do you think that you can assist me with this?

Sure if you weren't necroing threads but you are so no.

chimera69
12-30-2012, 08:45 AM

Call your credit card company, as it may be coming from their end of things. A similar thing happened to me a couple of times in the past year, each occurred when trying to buy gold within a few days of having already purchased some. Turns out a lot of credit card companies will block multiple itunes/app purchases if too close together - apparently fraudulent purchases thru Apple are very rampant, so multiple purchases are being flagged to protect accounts. I just buy itunes cards now, instead of using my credit card directly on the site.