PDA

View Full Version : Where is the mythical 'sync' button on the toolkit?

Hivesy
09-20-2012, 04:36 AM
I'm feeling pretty thick as I can't see it and hence none of the event loot or boss loot options do anything for me, they are all blank.

Help out a stupid person and point me in the right direction please......

Jhoemel
09-20-2012, 04:40 AM
Scroll it down and you can see the sync button

Hivesy
09-20-2012, 04:51 AM
ha ha OK now I am worried. You're going to have to spell it out in words of one syllable. Scroll down which screen? I have scrolled every screen in the app that will scroll and there is no sync button that I can see. The event buttons when pressed give screens that do not scroll.

Baraka
09-20-2012, 04:55 AM
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s384/baraka25/DFC102E3-B08F-4E27-A6DF-74E8C3C6086B-680-00000038F8370ACA_zpse27fd56f.jpgits right there at bottom. Do you have it.

Tctiger
09-20-2012, 04:57 AM
it doesn't sync your army in to the app unfortunatly , all the upgarde costs seem wrong too .

Baraka
09-20-2012, 05:04 AM
it doesn't sync your army in to the app unfortunatly , all the upgarde costs seem wrong too .i know it's annoying. I can't think of anyone who's put all there 4000 units in manually. My upgrade times are usually spot on. Did u adjust your cement factory in the boost buildings.

Hivesy
09-20-2012, 07:29 AM
yes! Nice one thanks Baraka, didn't think to do it from the main screen, doh!

cheers pal.

mickymacirl
09-20-2012, 07:56 AM
Use excel... units counts are not available for the app to use... if you don't like it delete the app and stop complaining :P

Baraka
09-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Use excel... units counts are not available for the app to use... if you don't like it delete the app and stop complaining :Pno complaints from me. The apps awesome. Helped me with my upgrade planning no end. Thing is I don't own a Laptop as don't really need one. So if it can't be done on an iPhone I'm stuffed lol.

Ryans67
09-20-2012, 09:17 AM
I have 3980 units, all of which have been updated in the app. Its a little time consuming, but there isn't much else to do when your camping.

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Yea ryan i know. What does the resore army button do?

Baraka
09-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Yea ryan i know. What does the resore army button do?that buttons really good. It helps with the whole sync operation. Use it for sure.

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 10:01 AM
What does it do?

Miner
09-20-2012, 10:07 AM
What does it do?

It downloads the latest lists of units, loot items, etc...

Khimsoo
09-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Update - just to update the toolkit with the latest files.

Prepare loot - this function will prepare the boss list and loot list. Loot list is invisible now till I finished some testing with maverick. But if u are keen to see, u can find the loot_combined.plist in the toolkit documents folder for more info.

Backup army - to export all inventories from toolkit to a csv file. This is for you to email and work on your inventory via excel.

Restore army - to put the updated inventory back into toolkit. Do not change the file name, id and quantity column name.

cheiz
09-21-2012, 04:03 AM
Backup army - to export all inventories from toolkit to a csv file. This is for you to email and work on your inventory via excel.

Restore army - to put the updated inventory back into toolkit. Do not change the file name, id and quantity column name.

Khim, I haven't filled in the inventory in the toolkit, but if I understand this correctly, I could make an export of my (empty) Toolkit inventory to get the right format/template. Then copy all the inventory data from my own inventory spreadsheet into this format and "Restore Army". Is that right?

Khimsoo
09-21-2012, 04:24 AM
Khim, I haven't filled in the inventory in the toolkit, but if I understand this correctly, I could make an export of my (empty) Toolkit inventory to get the right format/template. Then copy all the inventory data from my own inventory spreadsheet into this format and "Restore Army". Is that right?

Yes. That's how it should work.

cheiz
09-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Yes. That's how it should work.

Good, thanks, one more question (so far..)
How do I put the updated sheet back into the toolkit. I.e. where do I save the file?
(My iPhone is not jailbroken)

Deskjockey
09-21-2012, 04:46 AM
I've noticed that some of the upgrade times for a few buildings (and the costs, too) are not correct. These are the ones that are preceded by a symbol that I can't quite make out, but I assume mean that they are an estimate (and the times have an asterisk after them). For example, the upgrade time for the level 5 nano is 114 hours, not the shorter time listed. The diamond mine also has incorrect times.

Khimsoo
09-21-2012, 04:50 AM
Good, thanks, one more question (so far..)
How do I put the updated sheet back into the toolkit. I.e. where do I save the file?
(My iPhone is not jailbroken)

See ur pm.

Khimsoo
09-21-2012, 05:35 PM
I've noticed that some of the upgrade times for a few buildings (and the costs, too) are not correct. These are the ones that are preceded by a symbol that I can't quite make out, but I assume mean that they are an estimate (and the times have an asterisk after them). For example, the upgrade time for the level 5 nano is 114 hours, not the shorter time listed. The diamond mine also has incorrect times.

Most info were gathered from war priest file. Those denoted with * were estimated, so PM me know if u have the actual upgrade cost or duration for the wrong ones or estimated. I will add them in and release in the next version.