PDA

View Full Version : Fusion Core Event

chbranch
09-19-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm new to MW and I am playing this game on an android phone. I'm only lvl 20, so I am having a hard time figuring out how to get event boxes to drop. Is it PvP or PvE? Is there any places on the maps that I have access to that have good drops? Thanks.

Gambit12
09-19-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm new to MW and I am playing this game on an android phone. I'm only lvl 20, so I am having a hard time figuring out how to get event boxes to drop. Is it PvP or PvE? Is there any places on the maps that I have access to that have good drops? Thanks.

There is a thread already like this is on going...

Selfproclaimed
09-19-2012, 10:17 PM
On the first day, you can usually find more pve . No particular spot but again usually the head person/object on each map. Still a hit or miss. By second day you can pvp and probably get plenty picking them off people.

chbranch
09-19-2012, 11:03 PM
There is a thread already like this is on going...

Where? The only thread I saw was from Mcdoc about his 10/10 event strategy from June which involved buying a vault and farming areas I have yet to open. Not very helpful.

chbranch
09-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks selfproclaimed...I was hoping someone that just came through my level had some good insight. The last event I didn't get any boxes until the end of day 2 doing PvE, then barely got some PvP after that. Didn't get enough nor had much time to open them as the event ended. I guess the drop rates aren't there until higher levels to find that good energy spot.

Gambit12
09-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks selfproclaimed...I was hoping someone that just came through my level had some good insight. The last event I didn't get any boxes until the end of day 2 doing PvE, then barely got some PvP after that. Didn't get enough nor had much time to open them as the event ended. I guess the drop rates aren't there until higher levels to find that good energy spot.

Right on this link dude..http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39798-Fusion-Core-auction-event-on-Android&referrerid=47800