PDA

View Full Version : pre level 70 in need of gold advice

kitzune
09-19-2012, 04:02 PM
What would be the best use of a couple hundred gold between 65 and 70?

at first I was thinking explosives but there doesn't seem to be any good explosives or vehicles available at this time. I already have 2x smoke shops. The chicken and waffles and the other buildings currently available don't look like something I want to have still in my hood after level 100 let alone end game.

I did not get close enough to killing the thirtieth boss let alone of the fortieth to consider using the gold to get the vehicle.

Given my luck lately with the free daily scratcher I don't think I want to see if the crates share the same non luck and get all three commons, to go with my best recently of black bandit.

Lonestoner
09-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Personally, I saved up 520 gold for 2x Gentleman's Clubs (150g each) and 2x Pirate's Taverns (110g each) for when I unlock them. Any gold I get after that will be used for events and crates, unless I hit a gold mine (get it? herp derp) and decide to save for palm hotels.

I know a lot of people say income is useless, but those people have high IPH amounts already. Really just depends on preference.

If you're comfortable with your current stats, use it for money buildings.

If you feel you need more stats, wait for better crates or use it on the events for good items.

Hope this helps ;)

Idiosyncrasy
09-19-2012, 06:00 PM
You could always upgrade to Goodfella, if you have not already. It will give you 10% more income from money buildings (which is why I did it), 10% more defense from defense buildings (which is also nice), and 10% faster energy refills (which is so-so depending on your game).

Lonestoner
09-19-2012, 06:23 PM
You could always upgrade to Goodfella, if you have not already. It will give you 10% more income from money buildings (which is why I did it), 10% more defense from defense buildings (which is also nice), and 10% faster energy refills (which is so-so depending on your game).

^ This. I forgot to mention I did this first thing, as I did not have tycoon. Definitely priority #1 if you don't have tycoon. If you do, it's still nice, just not quite as important..

Dipstik
09-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Buy henchmen. They fear neither death nor pain.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-19-2012, 06:48 PM
buy crates

The Billionaire
09-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Personally I would spend it on a church if you want to spend it now

kitzune
09-19-2012, 09:40 PM

Yeah I got that with my previous gold along with my smoke shops and second ice cream store. I had started as an Agent before I realized that economy, PVP and PVE are equally important in the game.

as for the mafia why buy them when you can get a henchman (non human mafia member) from Quests and area mastery.

The church definitely looks like a good idea since it's low build time and high IPH (2k initially) which will go nicely with helping towards a loft. also it makes sure the gold doesn't disappear to an ill click of stamina or energy refill.

Thanks for the suggestions and Game On!

Bala82
09-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Sorry but isn't Zeus Theater a good gold building to get since it's 12 hour building and has a short built time ?

ShawnBB
09-20-2012, 02:17 AM
Sorry but isn't Zeus Theater a good gold building to get since it's 12 hour building and has a short built time ?

The worst high level gold building,very low IpH/ROI ratio. Do not get it.

Bala82
09-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Seriously it the worst ?

I assume because it's in the middle level i thought it was worthwhile gold building ?

Are any other gold buildings are better than this ?

balax
09-20-2012, 02:54 AM
gentleman's club but not at your level

Bala82
09-20-2012, 02:57 AM
I am hoping to get free 100 gold with add me monday topics but who knows when i will ever win but they do say you be in it to win it :D