PDA

View Full Version : New event ideas

Funkey monkey
09-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Since we didn't get to read everyone's ideas for new events, I want to start a thread to hear your thoughts.

This was my suggestion:
Start a Mountain of gold event on Friday.
At end of week, the person that has the most gold for their level wins a super unit. One prize for each level. Possibly, 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well.
Saturday second day of event -mountain of gold is half off just for that day.
Basically a PVP event that encourages users to buy gold and hold on to gold during the event and for me to hunt for them.
Should be a win for Gree - new event for users to spend money
Win for high stat users - new PVP event
Win for smart mid stat users - hunt and spend
Win for lower stat users that want to buy gold to boost stats

Post your ideas and feel free to comment on mine.

BadNews
09-19-2012, 11:12 AM
At end of week, the person that has the most gold for their level wins a super unit. One prize for each level. Possibly, 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well.

Check this out
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39509-10.000-IPH-paid-players-only-and-how-many-level-10-building-you-have-please&p=416766&viewfull=1#post416766

Hapl0
09-19-2012, 11:24 AM
What about a PvP where you can steal 1 gem if you win, but during the event any player could lose only one gem but if you are strong enough you may gain a lot of gems, i'm guessing that the free players still have at least one gem since the beggining of the game that everyone start with 10 gems; beside this the winner (yes, please put a leaderboard) achieve a prize (strong unit or eqipment or gems, whatever). In the end besides being strong you need luck to find players who didn't lose any gem already.

Hapl0
09-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Another rule it could be that only who has at least 1 gem could participate in the event, this will encourage to buy gems if you don't have any.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Since we didn't get to read everyone's ideas for new events, I want to start a thread to hear your thoughts.

This was my suggestion:
Saturday second day of event -mountain of gold is half off just for that day.
Basically a PVP event that encourages users to buy gold and hold on to gold during the event and for me to hunt for them.
Should be a win for Gree - new event for users to spend money
Win for high stat users - new PVP event
Win for smart mid stat users - hunt and spend
Win for lower stat users that want to buy gold to boost stats

Post your ideas and feel free to comment on mine.

I kind of like that. Not sure I would buy the gold/gems, but who knows? I plan to continue to support this game on a monthly basis, with small to not-so-small purchases as long as I play the game. I know it's free, but I enjoy it a little more knowing that I am giving something in exchange (like most every MMO out there, you have to subscribe, in addition to any in-game buys).

My idea was a new event as follows:

The event lasts 2 - 5 days (or however long). Special locations are opened up (such as an event map) that has "X" amount of monsters in it (say, 25 for the first tier). After you defeat all the monsters (they only drop gold), you get a good weapon/armor set (35/15 and 15/35). Then the next map, you have to beat "X" amount of monsters, say 60. Then you get another weapon armor set (43/22 and 18/48). Then the next map, of 125 monsters, and get an even better set, such as 65/35 and 23/70. And so on.

You could have the life level of the monsters grow for each map, in addition to more monsters to kill. Some of the other maps that are there, could be 200 monsters, each having life of 100, have weapon/armor set of 225/75 and 65/240. Similar idea of units won, but this time weapons and armor.