PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next in my hood?

Fun
09-19-2012, 08:12 AM
This is just to check what I should be doing with my hood next like what to upgrade or build
(note: I have an expansion in progress now)

Screen shots: http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/Markzehh/00fcad480b1189c22877ec9fbba90e95_zps989c8b62.jpg

And of my stats
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/Markzehh/848aa9d0d1d69317031634999c57cd7e_zpsaf20dba0.jpg

what should I do for income because I've not been beaten in a while so I'm happy with my stats

Thanks

TonySpaghetti
09-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Personally, I always try to have 3 things happening at the same time: build, upgrade & expansion.

Those green arrows would annoy the crap outta me so I'd finish that machine gun upgrade even though its useless.

sexkitteh
09-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I would expand east...

Nice stats though - maybe work on income a bit :)

Looks good :)

Polarbear
09-19-2012, 08:20 AM
Loft up, MT up and income up. Don't bother with any other of those type A buildings.

With money surplus, stock up a few cash weapons.

Fun
09-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks everyone,

Loft up, MT up and income up. Don't bother with any other of those type A buildings.

With money surplus, stock up a few cash weapons.

Will do, what cash weapons should I get?

Polarbear
09-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks everyone,

Will do, what cash weapons should I get?

Steel garrotes and 69 Cameros are generally the popular choice. But don't sacrifice economy for them though.
Use respect for NVG as soon as its unlocked.
Sorry cant recommend anything for guns and melee, coz I looted m4a1s and s&m chokers...

Auxilium
09-19-2012, 09:17 AM
Steel garrotes and 69 Cameros are generally the popular choice. But don't sacrifice economy for them though.
Use respect for NVG as soon as its unlocked.
Sorry cant recommend anything for guns and melee, coz I looted m4a1s and s&m chokers...

Have to dissagree with this. Don't buy cash weapons and invest all you earn into your buildings. Go for the lofts when possible and if you can't afford it do smal upgrades. The 69 camaro (vehicles in general) are a bad investment if you want to get better stats for the price you pay.

Right now you really need to bump your i.p.h.

Bala82
09-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Here are my thoughts

Build Ice cream shop ( get it 10 ) but you need 8 Gold ( Should use for this instead basketball court)
Well you don't have a second MT ?
Replace clothing store with a second MT ?
Upgrade houses, t-shirt to Level 8
Upgrade Tattoo parlour to level 5
Build a second loft once you first loft is at least level 3
You should build fish store and upgrade upto to level 3
Upgrade Bagel shop to Level 4
Upgrade Pizza to Level 5
Buy Italian restaurant upgrade to at least Level 4 (Good building)
When you get Level 36 Dominican Restaurant is very good building

You really should build 2 of every Mafia buildings (Gun.Italian, MT,LOFT ,NIGHTCLUB) but electronic store isn't a good money building I would get rid of it .

Fun
09-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Here are my thoughts

Build Ice cream shop ( get it 10 ) but you need 8 Gold ( Should use for this instead basketball court)
Well you don't have a second MT ?
Replace clothing store with a second MT ?
Upgrade houses, t-shirt to Level 8
Upgrade Tattoo parlour to level 5
Build a second loft once you first loft is at least level 3
You should build fish store and upgrade upto to level 3
Upgrade Bagel shop to Level 4
Upgrade Pizza to Level 5
Buy Italian restaurant upgrade to at least Level 4 (Good building)
When you get Level 36 Dominican Restaurant is very good building

You really should build 2 of every Mafia buildings (Gun.Italian, MT,LOFT ,NIGHTCLUB) but electronic store isn't a good money building I would get rid of it . I will do these I will make a check list in my notes thanks, should I get rid of the basketball courts or have ice cream shop and the courts

Dipstik
09-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Delete all money buildings. All the cool kids are doing it.

Daniel2115
09-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Upgrade MTs and lofts, build 2nd ones of each

Lonestoner
09-19-2012, 03:57 PM
I will do these I will make a check list in my notes thanks, should I get rid of the basketball courts or have ice cream shop and the courts

If you have the cash to expand and the space to accommodate, may as well keep any buildings you have. Income is income, be it small or not. I have a bunch of buildings I plan to get rid of, but not until I run out of space and can't afford the next expansion for a while. Plus they're decoys for nubs to rob that don't know any better. If you only have good buildings to rob in your hood, well, guess what's going to get robbed all the time.

On the other hand, basketball courts are HUGE, so I'd probably plan to get rid of that right around the same time you get rid of your electronics store, whenever that may be.

Great stats though, I wouldn't worry a whole lot about your stats in the meantime. Just keep doing what you're doing, upgrading what's been recommended to you, and sell only when you desperately need the space. Personally I don't care about the way my hood looks as much as I care about using every inch of space given, so I keep mine. That will change when I've built all the buildings I'm going to build, but for now, I'm all about efficiency.

Bala82
09-20-2012, 02:06 AM
Well if you can keep both you should but you figured best way fit buildings into hood as tightly as possible.

ps i sent you an invite have a look at my hood you can see how to fit most building tighly and neatly

ShawnBB
09-20-2012, 02:24 AM
This dude built loft with at most 4500 IpH!
And having a 1m expansion now!

DBM 2IC
09-20-2012, 02:48 AM
This dude built loft with at most 4500 IpH!
And having a 1m expansion now!

And what?

The following errors occurred with your submission
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Bala82
09-20-2012, 02:54 AM
He just mean it must take the players a month to save up for loft ?

PawnXIIX
09-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Definately get those lofts up to 2/3 as quickly as possible, they triple their income per hour from level 1 - 2, then from 2 - 3 double the income again. Same with the Movie Theaters. These should be a high up priority. The upgrade isn't nearly as long as the 90 some odd hour building process, that was horrible :P

boardgames rule
09-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Hey fun check my base out some time as well u guys can add me as well 640 985 030