PDA

View Full Version : PVP Mayhem Tournament

TZora
09-19-2012, 05:04 AM
what is this tournament all about? where can I see its progress? when i start the game, i get a popup with some info about this tournament. but there's no place where i can check my progress. anybody got a clue what is this all about? also, i read a few threads where ppl are talking about "beating the boss" 20 times and getting some prizes. what's all that about? :confused:

SevenO9
09-19-2012, 06:11 AM
PVP Mayhem Tournament

^^ Strong need!

TRAZ
09-19-2012, 06:14 AM
Mayhem event is Android exclusive
- usually no leader board on those events; keep track of your attacks with your attacks won; take a screenshot at the beginning of the event of your stats page and then again at the end. Attack as many times as you can during the event and hope for the best.

boss event is on iOS

TZora
09-19-2012, 08:34 AM
thanks traz for the info. so u have to take screenshots of ur attacks and do u have to send these screenshots anywhere? do u get anything at the end of the mayhem tournament? how wud u even know who won?

Bala82
09-19-2012, 08:37 AM
After the tournament is over which will be sunday you should receive the prize a week later just like how players received close MGM gun a couple days after the anniversary event was over and other 4 prizes the week after you just patient

TRAZ
09-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Merely recommendations. Only GREE knows the answers and their track record for clarification hasn't really been forthcoming as of late. Only by sheer exposure to those types of events did I offer a recommendation. Screenshots help with proof on your end for submitting tickets to support.

TZora
09-19-2012, 09:08 AM
oh ok .. well .. cud hve been more fun if we cud check performance and see how we are doing against our rivals/competitors ..