PDA

View Full Version : Valor jobs stopped?

Toughy
09-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I have been doing valor job of beating players of 499 and above for quite some time. Now I am at lvl 152. Today I found I have no more such job after I completed last one. Anyone know how this works?

bushobama
09-18-2012, 08:48 PM
that's the last valor mission in that category I believe.... 500 is max allies so there is no goal beyond that. If your other valor missions are gone as well, you can attack/raid players for valor which is problematic because you'll likely lose more valor than you earn.

Led
09-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Sounds like another issue that should be addressed by Gree

ohgreatitsryan
09-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Sounds like another issue that won't be addressed by Gree I fixed that for you.

Jhoemel
09-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Have you finished force degration 400?

Toughy
09-19-2012, 02:12 AM
Don't remember if force degration 400 is the last one I completed? Is that the last mission in that category?

Jhoemel
09-19-2012, 02:22 AM
Yeah thats the last mission

War Priest
09-19-2012, 07:47 AM
The economy is bad so jobs are harder to find.

Jhenry02
09-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Ive sent msgs to chris, ccm, r and many others about this issue. Once those goals stop, all we have left is the 60 some attacks every time we rank. My amly is made up of mostly valor units so every time i lose unit in battle it's a valor unit so it's really cool losing 400 point hardened marine for 12 valor points.

They need to upgrade amount of valor points received, over level 150 or so.

Ascent
09-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Ive sent msgs to chris, ccm, r and many others about this issue. Once those goals stop, all we have left is the 60 some attacks every time we rank. My amly is made up of mostly valor units so every time i lose unit in battle it's a valor unit so it's really cool losing 400 point hardened marine for 12 valor points.

They need to upgrade amount of valor points received, over level 150 or so.

Should have seen it coming... I was talking about this but no one cared about it. I spent all my valor on defense only so I am not losing them like crazy ;)

Jhenry02
09-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Which units? Because the defense option is the mlrs law and i lose the most of them

Arizona
09-19-2012, 09:52 AM
I said months ago valor units are finite (or words to that effect). If you run out of valor missions or means to accrue valor, and rely on valor units for your army then it's time to change strategy.
Unlike a lot of people on here that complain (not a criticism of you), I have confidence that Gree will bring out new stuff to keep people hooked. I'm just not sure where all the valor is coming from once it's gone... so maybe events that reward valor will appear. It's always fun though, waiting for a new splash screen to appear.

Thief
09-19-2012, 10:04 AM
I said months ago valor units are finite (or words to that effect). If you run out of valor missions or means to accrue valor, and rely on valor units for your army then it's time to change strategy.
Unlike a lot of people on here that complain (not a criticism of you), I have confidence that Gree will bring out new stuff to keep people hooked. I'm just not sure where all the valor is coming from once it's gone... so maybe events that reward valor will appear. It's always fun though, waiting for a new splash screen to appear.

Yea i remembere that has been brought up before and its one of the reasons i'm trying to save some of my valor (although it's hard with the boss battles as i want to keep making it further to get rares) Right now i have 55k Valor but i still have lots of valor missions to go. The primary use for your army if your a free player should be to build your IPH so you can build a Cash Army. I Think if you can build your army 90% Cash and 10% Valor then you should be good to go for along time.

Speaking of Splash Screens i was sure we would get a boss battle last night.....

Jhenry02
09-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Im finding that out. Im now switching from valor to cash unit army. It is taking a while.

Thief
09-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Im finding that out. Im now switching from valor to cash unit army. It is taking a while.

If it makes you feel any better i'm no where near a functioning all Cash Army. I can hold my own defensivly against 95% of players but casualties are too high to maintain my cash army of Demolitions right now. Therefore i'm in the process of trying to buy B52's (500 of them) but at 1 million apiece its going to take another month or two.

Then it will be on to SB which will take that much longer.

Ascent
09-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Which units? Because the defense option is the mlrs law and i lose the most of them

When i reached whale territory, I had 36,000 defense all from ambulances and around 14,000 attack from snipers and other mediocre units. I never left money unvaulted and always collected buildings so I did not care about defense as there was nothing to steal.

For offense I paid for snipers, then flamethrowers, then Biowarfare troops. It cost me an arm and a leg, but all cash which grows on trees :D at least at my base, because I invested everything into IPH and I had around 800K IPH reaching the whale territory.

With my 14,000 attack, I found 6 players (half of them probably abbandoned accounts) and milked them daily for valor missions. This way I collected over 600,000 valor and here is where everything changed:

I bought 2000 MRLSs at 37 defense each. Switched to Germany to get the nation boost, got my Composite to 20%, got my Electronics to 18% (upgrading to 20 now) and as a result I my MLRSs got a defense density of 58.6

This means I get more bang out of my MLRSs than from Aircraft Carriers (which would take more than a year to get 2000 of)

Overall they give me 118,000 defense points as a base (at 122,000 with all the indestructible prizes I got from events)

So, basically I am out of reach for most players except the whales. The only news I get is either people leaving money for me, or once in two or three days, someone with 200,000+ attack comes by to harvest some money. So they steal 6 Million, which is about 20% of my daily income so who cares :)

The only MLRSs I lose are during defense, and I am quite happy with them so far. When I win, I never lose any, when I lose, I rarely lose any, only when some whale comes by and beats me 20 times in a row, do I lose 4-8 MLRSs alltogether. That is definitely in the easily replacable range.

I stopped attacking for now, though I am buying 2000 Demolitions (and boosting them) to be used as meatshield against taking MLRSs to battle when I decide to fight again.

Now, I am boosting and upgrading and harvesting Transport Raiders to boost defense density even more.

Mad
09-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Speaking of Splash Screens i was sure we would get a boss battle last night.....

I have been wondering the same. But the lack of an event may in fact be very good news. It would suggest that they may be trying to straighten out some outstanding issues like the units not performing as promised.

One thing I noticed a while back is that CCM said he was going to test out the unit that promised an increase in attack for ground forces (at least I think it was that). He said he was going to report back.

But he hasn't as of yet.

Maybe I am out to lunch but that suggests to me he found out it wasn't working.... And by some comments he has made recently I think he is working on getting some stuff fixed. Though he works for GREE, I think he is the best ally we have to improve MW.

Miner
09-19-2012, 11:08 AM
I have been wondering the same. But the lack of an event may in fact be very good news. It would suggest that they may be trying to straighten out some outstanding issues like the units not performing as promised.

One thing I noticed a while back is that CCM said he was going to test out the unit that promised an increase in attack for ground forces (at least I think it was that). He said he was going to report back.

But he hasn't as of yet.

Maybe I am out to lunch but that suggests to me he found out it wasn't working.... And by some comments he has made recently I think he is working on getting some stuff fixed. Though he works for GREE, I think he is the best ally we have to improve MW.

CCM did say that. He said he would have to wait until the next boss event (and then hinted it wouldn't be long) since they couldn't load boss events on the test servers without one being live.

Mad
09-19-2012, 11:20 AM
CCM did say that. He said he would have to wait until the next boss event (and then hinted it wouldn't be long) since they couldn't load boss events on the test servers without one being live.

I didn't catch that part. Oh well. I was hoping the delay indicated they were trying to fix some things. We can still hope...

azy
09-19-2012, 12:28 PM
When i reached whale territory, I had 36,000 defense all from ambulances and around 14,000 attack from snipers and other mediocre units. I never left money unvaulted and always collected buildings so I did not care about defense as there was nothing to steal.

For offense I paid for snipers, then flamethrowers, then Biowarfare troops. It cost me an arm and a leg, but all cash which grows on trees :D at least at my base, because I invested everything into IPH and I had around 800K IPH reaching the whale territory.

With my 14,000 attack, I found 6 players (half of them probably abbandoned accounts) and milked them daily for valor missions. This way I collected over 600,000 valor and here is where everything changed:

I bought 2000 MRLSs at 37 defense each. Switched to Germany to get the nation boost, got my Composite to 20%, got my Electronics to 18% (upgrading to 20 now) and as a result I my MLRSs got a defense density of 58.6

This means I get more bang out of my MLRSs than from Aircraft Carriers (which would take more than a year to get 2000 of)

Overall they give me 118,000 defense points as a base (at 122,000 with all the indestructible prizes I got from events)

So, basically I am out of reach for most players except the whales. The only news I get is either people leaving money for me, or once in two or three days, someone with 200,000+ attack comes by to harvest some money. So they steal 6 Million, which is about 20% of my daily income so who cares :)

The only MLRSs I lose are during defense, and I am quite happy with them so far. When I win, I never lose any, when I lose, I rarely lose any, only when some whale comes by and beats me 20 times in a row, do I lose 4-8 MLRSs alltogether. That is definitely in the easily replacable range.

I stopped attacking for now, though I am buying 2000 Demolitions (and boosting them) to be used as meatshield against taking MLRSs to battle when I decide to fight again.

Now, I am boosting and upgrading and harvesting Transport Raiders to boost defense density even more.

Excellent post Ascent! Glad the strategy paid off. Thanks for sharing.

Jhenry02
09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
I had 250 mlrs, and 250 hardened marines and every time i attacked i lost one or the other.