PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 EPP?

War Priest
09-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Just curious if anybody on here actually has one. Seen a few that have level 10 oil rigs and such but nothing about an EPP.

Miner
09-18-2012, 07:00 PM
I have two that have the potential to be level 10s.

CAPT.GIN
09-18-2012, 07:03 PM
What is epp???

manbeast
09-18-2012, 07:04 PM
i was thinking about this earlier today. currently have 140 million and counting. saving for lvl 8 oil rig. makes me believe lvl 10 epp isn't out of reach and maybe i should go for it. i hate how long the upgrade times are though

CAPT.GIN
09-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh electric power plant... I seen a couple at level 8's the most

War Priest
09-18-2012, 07:09 PM
i was thinking about this earlier today. currently have 140 million and counting. saving for lvl 8 oil rig. makes me believe lvl 10 epp isn't out of reach and maybe i should go for it. i hate how long the upgrade times are though

Yeah, but I look at the upgrade times as time to save more money. So really, it's not bad if you plan to ugrade and expensive building afterwards.

manbeast
09-18-2012, 07:13 PM
good point WP. after oil rigs and nanos i'll work on my EPP's. gotta get ready for the anniversary event!

CAPT.GIN
09-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah, but I look at the upgrade times as time to save more money. So really, it's not bad if you plan to ugrade and expensive building afterwards.

Good point but then you still gotta worry about being over vault and getting robbed by a stronger player... Especially if your upgrade is a week long!

CAPT.GIN
09-18-2012, 07:14 PM
good point WP. after oil rigs and nanos i'll work on my EPP's. gotta get ready for the anniversary event!

I saw something like this in cc... Hope they give better prizes in mw

Dr. Dengus
09-18-2012, 07:16 PM

Good point ... hopefully they bring the anniversary event over here. Yeah it might take a week or 2 to get the units, but who cares, who doesn't want free stuff? Lol.

Thief
09-18-2012, 07:39 PM

I don't play CC but i think i heard this mentioned when it was going on.

I think i remember hearing there were 4 events

IPH
Attacks
"Raids"
?

Does anyone know what kind of Prizes they have?

Did they do it for Over level 100 and Under 100

Roughly how many people did they reward?

Sorry to thread Hijack.

I currently have 1 at level 6 because it is great for hourly events...the other is at 2. I agree the times are really long and i don't know how much you can save up because i think level 6 was 27 Million? Which means level 7 would be over45 Million Etc ETc.

emcee
09-18-2012, 07:47 PM
I have 2 level 7 EPPs. They inflate iph but not worth it if you log in few times a day. Oil rigs are the way to go to level 10 before EPP, imo.

Dr. Dengus
09-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I don't play CC but i think i heard this mentioned when it was going on.

I think i remember hearing there were 4 events

IPH
Attacks
"Raids"
?

Does anyone know what kind of Prizes they have?

Did they do it for Over level 100 and Under 100

Roughly how many people did they reward?

Yeah there were 4 prizes in total, each category awarded to the top 25 finishers (regardless of level). And each prize was a high stat unit with a bonus.

Most money collected
Most successful attacks against different players
Most successful raids
Most quests completed (In the goals tab; not just missions completed)

Here's a link to the thread by CCM as well : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

Morphlingman
09-18-2012, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Dengus;416567]Yeah there were 4 prizes in total, each category awarded to the top 25 finishers (regardless of level). And each prize was a high stat unit with a bonus.

Most money collected
Most successful raids

How can a player below level 100 compete for any of those prizes listed above, obviously income collected by higher level players would crush lower level players and the same with all the other contests
What's the point unless ur Kerr or someone similar to him

Thief
09-18-2012, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Dengus;416567]Yeah there were 4 prizes in total, each category awarded to the top 25 finishers (regardless of level). And each prize was a high stat unit with a bonus.

Most money collected
Most successful raids

How can a player below level 100 compete for any of those prizes listed above, obviously income collected by higher level players would crush lower level players and the same with all the other contests
What's the point unless ur Kerr or someone similar to him

I sort of agree....Most of those don't Directly relate to Level with the exception of Most Money collected which level 60 has the same potential earnings as a level 200 player.

However at the same time with only 25 per category its not something i would loose sleep over to compete in. Now if they did break it into Over 100 and Under 100 with 50 per category i would probably go for it.

manbeast
09-19-2012, 06:49 AM
For these goals- most attacks/raids/goals... Is this like your total number of attacks and raids? Like the number you see on your profile screen. Or is it the most attacks/raids during the event

Also money collected=IPH?

Bronson
09-19-2012, 07:00 AM
For these goals- most attacks/raids/goals... Is this like your total number of attacks and raids? Like the number you see on your profile screen. Or is it the most attacks/raids during the event

Also money collected=IPH?

It was around a week long event so everything was done in that timeframe eg how many attacks done from start to finish of event. Also it wasn't IPH but how much you actually collected from your own buildings in that timeframe.

Tctiger
09-19-2012, 07:33 AM
epp is one of the last buildings i will upgrade they don't look that good value to me and i don't want to have to log on every hour of every day to get the benefit .cc 1 year events i didn't take part in as they are like the box event just for the rich, boss events are much better but they keep moving the goal posts , 2nd event could do 30 but they changed it to 35 and i had two days , now they have made it 40 it's like they are watching me lol.

War Priest
09-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Good point but then you still gotta worry about being over vault and getting robbed by a stronger player... Especially if your upgrade is a week long!

I have to worry? :rolleyes:

War Priest
09-19-2012, 07:41 AM
epp is one of the last buildings i will upgrade they don't look that good value to me and i don't want to have to log on every hour of every day to get the benefit .cc 1 year events i didn't take part in as they are like the box event just for the rich, boss events are much better but they keep moving the goal posts , 2nd event could do 30 but they changed it to 35 and i had two days , now they have made it 40 it's like they are watching me lol.

I am sure you log on almost every hour when your on the forums at least.

Forum time usually means game time as well. You see a post saying something about the game and reaction is open and see for yourself. Games now open, might as well collect my buildings.

Arizona
09-19-2012, 07:44 AM
I have two that have the potential to be level 10s.
Interesting; all my buildings have the potential to reach Level 10 except the Cement Factory, both Storage Silos, and the Air field.
Both my EPP's are at 6 so there's a long way for me to go.

albeezy
09-19-2012, 09:03 AM
wasn't drenno going to take his epps to 10 after he finished his composites? I think he gave up though

Dreno33
09-19-2012, 09:18 AM
wasn't drenno going to take his epps to 10 after he finished his composites? I think he gave up though

did not, nope i didnt. not even unlocked for me yet. Remember how the socal attendees all chipped in to buy me a bunch of golf (GOLD, not golf, lol) for my bday during the sale? i used that to buy diamond mines and coal mines. Im going to lvl those up high first b/c itll dramatically increase the speed at which i level up my EPP's(:

EDIT: i meant to say GOLD, not golf. i was wondering, wth are you talking about? i dont play golf. hahahah

albeezy
09-19-2012, 10:57 AM
did not, nope i didnt. not even unlocked for me yet. Remember how the socal attendees all chipped in to buy me a bunch of golf for my bday during the sale? i used that to buy diamond mines and coal mines. Im going to lvl those up high first b/c itll dramatically increase the speed at which i level up my EPP's(:
That is awesome! You get diamond and coal mines for playing golf! Need to schedule a tee time! How high have you upgraded those?

Dreno33
09-19-2012, 11:18 AM
That is awesome! You get diamond and coal mines for playing golf! Need to schedule a tee time! How high have you upgraded those?

HK, hb bombers, cope, vball, drummerquack, and mcdoc all chipped in. it was such a nice thing to do. really made my day, made my weekend(:

diamond mines (4 & 4)
coal mines (5 & 7)

currently have 33m saved (need 41m for lvl 5 diamond mine)

Arizona
09-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Yeah but how's ur golf game now?

boardgames rule
09-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Wow thats a great gift. I wish i just had one Diamond mine but to have both + coal mines that a great bonus to income.