PDA

View Full Version : cannot believe this / thanks

Front Runner NL
09-18-2012, 12:05 PM
I started MW half an hour ago and noticed my gold went up 250 gold. I did not understand, checked that I did not buy some gold unintentionally. Only after reading other posts I saw the event suggestions thread. Completely forgot that I participated, and probably I won!

Thanks Gree!

Thief
09-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Congradulations man! So glad to hear a MW player from the Forums won!

Now the real question...what are you going to do with your gold? :D

Selfproclaimed
09-18-2012, 12:21 PM
I suggest to look into advice on what to do with your gold. Because whereas 250 sounds like a lot to you considering you just started. It's really not much. So choooose wisely on what you spend it on. I personally would get the composites building.

Front Runner NL
09-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Was thinking about it. My options are the CF, a 3-pack crate, water treatment (my last gold money building except diamond mine which I find too expensive), or save to kill next boss.

I guess almost all would recommend to get the CF, but I do not seem to need that in the near future.

albeezy
09-18-2012, 12:38 PM
what was your suggestion?

Baraka
09-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Congradulations man! So glad to hear a MW player from the Forums won!

Now the real question...what are you going to do with your gold? :DDr D got 250 as well.

Baraka
09-18-2012, 12:41 PM
what was your suggestion?They didn't base it on the suggestions people gave it was random.

Front Runner NL
09-18-2012, 12:42 PM
what was your suggestion?

That boss events' top boss should give special ability for me to spend [a lot of] gold.
I hinted at a +30% income from money buildings :D

helli0n
09-18-2012, 02:07 PM
I won 250 as well, said something about bringing back the pvp, IPH events and crates but make them cost less gold lol

BigDog146400220
09-18-2012, 04:45 PM
I couldnt believe it either. I won too.... I never ever win anything. Thanks Gree.

Mine was not an original idea. It was to being back collect 10 and get rid of the ridiculous auctions. I'm sick of seeing these type events, since they only cater to the wealthy players. Everyone that plays the game should have a chance to win prizes with bonuses. Allowing free players and light gold spenders to have a chance at them will not swing the balance of power. The big gold spenders will still dominate the game.

Jhoemel
09-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Congrats, i never win in events so this is expected

Hondo
09-18-2012, 05:31 PM
I read this thread and quickly checked my gold.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

negotiator
09-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Wonder if they gave it to everyone who gave a suggestion? Sad part is I didn't notice it until I read this thread and went and checked.

Maybe gree is finally getting it!

Thanks for the gold

dthfrmabv
09-18-2012, 07:33 PM
I suggest to look into advice on what to do with your gold. Because whereas 250 sounds like a lot to you considering you just started. It's really not much. So choooose wisely on what you spend it on. I personally would get the composites building.

I second that CF will be your best choice for the 200 and save the 50 maybe I would do some love tap with tap joy

Jhoemel
09-18-2012, 07:48 PM
It is given to very body or just random people who participated?

ohgreatitsryan
09-18-2012, 09:55 PM
Just random people.

Jhoemel
09-18-2012, 10:07 PM
The luck in random is bad so i dont ill win any events here that uses luck

Front Runner NL
09-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Congrats, i never win in events so this is expected

The luck in random is bad so i dont ill win any events here that uses luck

Thanks.

Did you participate in this event?

Anyway, as far as I know, they selected 10 randomly of the participants.

Front Runner NL
09-19-2012, 10:19 AM
Congrats to all the other winners, good to see names of ppl that participate actively on the forum.

albeezy
09-19-2012, 10:40 AM
That boss events' top boss should give special ability for me to spend [a lot of] gold.
I hinted at a +30% income from money buildings :D
Nice, I suggested a money building boost back when I was trying to get CCMark to run an olympic tourney event, but I went for the gold and suggested a 50% boost! Also suggested other boosted units too for each country, like russia gets 10% boost to one of ground units, sea units, or infantry, basically for each country, giving them a unit that boosts something other than their country boost. Can't remember the other suggestions

Front Runner NL
09-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Nice, I suggested a money building boost back when I was trying to get CCMark to run an olympic tourney event, but I went for the gold and suggested a 50% boost! Also suggested other boosted units too for each country, like russia gets 10% boost to one of ground units, sea units, or infantry, basically for each country, giving them a unit that boosts something other than their country boost. Can't remember the other suggestions

Money boost building sounds nice but 50% is a lot! Maybe incremental, level 1 gives 2% upto 20% at L10? That would make me want to buy one for, say, 250 gold!

For the +30 income, I guess we will see next boss in a few hours, maybe they implemented it already.
In that case, they should name the boss after me as well ;)

Miner
09-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Money boost building sounds nice but 50% is a lot! Maybe incremental, level 1 gives 2% upto 20% at L10? That would make me want to buy one for, say, 250 gold!

For the +30 income, I guess we will see next boss in a few hours, maybe they implemented it already.
In that case, they should name the boss after me as well ;)

I guarantee this would be an "invisible" boost just like the assault bear.

"Just trust us! I know you can't see the extra money in the game, but it's there. We can see it on the server-side."

Front Runner NL
09-19-2012, 12:06 PM
I guarantee this would be an "invisible" boost just like the assault bear.

"Just trust us! I know you can't see the extra money in the game, but it's there. We can see it on the server-side."

LOL, that's so funny, but also very true!