PDA

View Full Version : What you do while you play CC and MW? FUN THREAD!

sexkitteh
09-18-2012, 10:30 AM
So just wondering what you guys all do while playing CC and MW! :D

I'm currently watching Breaking Bad - just caught up last night... intense stuff... Can't wait till next season...

Will be watching season 2 of game of thrones next and might start watching Sons of Anarchy. Heard good things about it...

Anyone else into TV shows? What are you currently into?

What else do you do?

TonySpaghetti
09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
I usually rob people while on conference calls when working from home during day job and while waiting for hookers during my night job. :)

Ramshutu
09-18-2012, 11:56 AM
I usually rob people while on conference calls when working from home during day job and while waiting for hookers during my night job. :)

Make sure your phone is muted when logging in.

I made that mistake when finding out someone had robbed my 24s one and explained out loud: f*****g b****rd.

The head of the US and India development teams were a little put out.

Deluxe
09-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Had it been phrased 'what should you be doing...' my answer would be:
working to EARN an honest day's pay...watching my one year old crawl up the stairs (i swear hes ninja at that ****)...paying attention to my preggo wife's needs...providing essentials for living to my dependent animals...showering (yah thay went to the wayside real quick)...not getting fat by going to the gym to maintain a healthy lifestyle...hmm what else...

Beardy
09-18-2012, 01:03 PM
So just wondering what you guys all do while playing CC and MW! :D

I'm currently watching Breaking Bad - just caught up last night... intense stuff... Can't wait till next season...

Will be watching season 2 of game of thrones next and might start watching Sons of Anarchy. Heard good things about it...

Anyone else into TV shows? What are you currently into?

What else do you do?

You did what while Breaking Bad was on?!

This is the ONLY show that I don't play Crime City while watching. And that's because BB is actually better than CC.

Some people....:rolleyes:

Chester78
09-18-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm playing CC while I'm watching JoeyCool play CC. In bed. True story.

Dr. Dengus
09-18-2012, 01:10 PM

This is the ONLY show that I don't play Crime City while watching. And that's because BB is actually better than CC.

I'd have to agree with Heisenburg. Breaking Bad demands your full attention.

Paulio
09-18-2012, 01:41 PM
I love TV shows. I'm pretty faithful at catching each episode of the following:

-Breaking Bad
-True Blood
-Dexter
-Boardwalk Empire
-Mad Men
-Game of Thrones
-The Walking Dead

Also, I love playing CC when I'm taking a crap

AppleMacGuy
09-18-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm playing CC while I'm watching JoeyCool play CC. In bed. True story.Is that after or before? 😝

Chester78
09-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Is that after or before? 😝

Both. True story.

The Billionaire
09-18-2012, 03:40 PM
I love TV series, seen the first two seasons of breaking bad. Some of my favourites are:

Californication
Weeds
The walking dead
The wire
Falling skies
Nikita
Lost
And last but not least HOUSE.......definitely one of the best

joaquim
09-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Two and a Half Men
How I Met Your Mother
Spongebob
That 70s Show

Blackstone
09-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Make sure your phone is muted when logging in.

I made that mistake when finding out someone had robbed my 24s one and explained out loud: f*****g b****rd.

The head of the US and India development teams were a little put out.

That is funny. I've found myself cussing out loud here and there as well.

TRAZ
09-18-2012, 07:40 PM
As much as I can out of Netflix, Hulu plus and iTunes for TV shows.

Hell on Wheels
Gordon Ramsey - hotel hell or nightmare kitchens
I so have the hubs hooked on the above shows and we watch them together on the projector and movie screen. Keep the iPad next to me.

Falling Skies
GRIMM
Touch
Warehouse 13
Luther

I could go on and on....

Just started watching the original Star Trek series while waiting for time to beat up on Sister again...lol

Euchred
09-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Lately been watching golf while playing it's a decent combo. I couldn't handle playing while watching a show like breaking bad or game of thrones it's too much for this cat to focus on both.

Luke7676
09-18-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm either sittin on the couch watching tv or at work with my iPhone laying on my leg under my desk where noone can see what I'm doing haha. Or when I'm out in the field doing inspections while pretending to look up some info on my phone ;) but I would have to agree what was mentioned on the last page about the crapper. I find that to be the most peaceful place to play lol.

Deluxe
09-18-2012, 11:06 PM
I have led my wife to believe that i had IBS/crohns (sp?) based on how many potty breaks i take

Dreno33
09-19-2012, 01:06 AM
im currently watching supernatural, in season 5. my girlfriend and i are watching breaking bad together so its taking longer with our busy schedules (season 2 only). its good. can't wait till later when he grows his goatee like in the cover. looks like quite the BA!(:

Ghost818
09-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Breaking Bad + Sons of Anarchy <3

Seen every episode out and just finished watching SOA season 5 episode 2 on me favoritest website in the whole wide web.

Joaquim=SANTA
09-19-2012, 06:50 AM
I like watching Christmas specials mainly.

Daniel2115
09-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Breaking Bad + Sons of Anarchy <3

Seen every episode out and just finished watching SOA season 5 episode 2 on me favoritest website in the whole wide web.

What site? Watchseries?

Mr who
09-19-2012, 08:08 AM
My favorite tv shows
Friends. Never get old
Prison break. T-bag a guy u love to hate
Lost. First three seasons rocked. Last to suck't
Heros. All good
Simpsons. Gotta love that homer
Night rider (old one)
Air wolf

sexkitteh
09-19-2012, 08:14 AM

LMAO - I'm watching it on netflix.. I've had to rewind several times ( ._.)

Season 5 part 1 - the last 3 episodes I HAD to turn on CC to get my mind off some of the tension :/

Ghost818
09-19-2012, 08:38 AM
What site? Watchseries?
Nope. 1channel.ch also known previously as letmewatchthis.com

Legit website that has movies and shows uploaded the same day they air that's for shows though movies some come on there before theyre even out and some in DVD quality a little after they come out.

Beardy
09-19-2012, 01:57 PM

Legit website that has movies and shows uploaded the same day they air that's for shows though movies some come on there before theyre even out and some in DVD quality a little after they come out.

Legit? What's legit about an illegal streaming website? Lol.

Not preaching, just don't like to stream. I go for torrent's myself.

mnju_03
09-19-2012, 01:59 PM
I play cc for fun while I play cc. Duh.

Beardy
09-19-2012, 01:59 PM
LMAO - I'm watching it on netflix.. I've had to rewind several times ( ._.)

Season 5 part 1 - the last 3 episodes I HAD to turn on CC to get my mind off some of the tension :/

The best thing to do is watch it a 2nd time.

And then after you have done that, a 3rd viewing is recommend.

9 months till the last 8ep's are on TV.

sexkitteh
09-19-2012, 03:14 PM
The best thing to do is watch it a 2nd time.

And then after you have done that, a 3rd viewing is recommend.

9 months till the last 8ep's are on TV.

I'm so anxious to know WTF is going to happen!!!!!

I think everyone will die...

Ghost818
09-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Legit? What's legit about an illegal streaming website? Lol.

Not preaching, just don't like to stream. I go for torrent's myself.
By legit I mean no viruses and such lol

Daniel2115
09-19-2012, 04:22 PM

I'll try that out next time I'm in the mood to watch something. Another good site for tv series is watchseries.eu, been using it forever. No movies on there though. If anyone wants to watch pay per view fights or any sports events in general, firstrowsports.eu is an awesome site.

jobadass
09-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Only show I watch on a regular basis is LHoP. Watch it with my girls. It's the one hour a day that CC get's no attention. Probably the only hour.

I agree with Paulio, nothing like robbing a Nightclub while dropping a duece.

(CCC)- The Pope
09-19-2012, 06:43 PM
When the flock is asleep

I watch sexkitty's on the Internet

Zendfrim
09-19-2012, 08:36 PM
While playing this stupid game, I play eve, and watch stupid crap on tv, mostly reality shows about repos, hog hunting, and documentaries about everything from how the universe works, to how insane prisoners get.

Daniel2115
09-19-2012, 08:44 PM
While playing this stupid game, I play eve, and watch stupid crap on tv, mostly reality shows about repos, hog hunting, and documentaries about everything from how the universe works, to how insane prisoners get.

Sounds stupid