PDA

View Full Version : Advise on where these items come from

Jian Carlo
09-18-2012, 10:09 AM
I came across a guy who attacked me, massive stats which I had a look at and other than 4 weapons, the rest of his equipment is pretty ordinary. Was wondering where he got the following.

12no Executioner Platform - att 1032 def 1218
18no Axe Smasher - att 1235 def 1015
10no Fighter Exosuit - att 576 def 1671
38no Blazing Monster - att 1400 def 850

He may well have bought them with gold, I just never seen them before.

TonySpaghetti
09-18-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm calling shenanigans. :)

mxz
09-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Scratcher match6s. Probably a cheater. Report and move on.

sexkitteh
09-18-2012, 10:17 AM
When reporting it makes a difference if you include the player code and screenshots...

I got an email back from gree saying that Alex was too generic of a name and I needed to send a screenshot cause there were too many players to go through...

so - try and get a screenshot of the guys stats page!

Murda
09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
There are some extremely lucky people playing this game......I never win anything

Jian Carlo
09-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Perhaps his luck has just ran out. Reported just now.

Thanks guys for the advise

MerlinBlack
09-18-2012, 10:40 AM
What confuses me about such a response is that the following is easy...

Select username, ccid from users u (nolock)
join inventory i (nolock) on u.ccid = i.ccid
where u.name = 'Alex' and i.itemcode= '(itemcodefortheaxe)' and i.count >2

Furthermore, it's not hard to globally ban anyone with 10+ 6x scratcher items.
And no excuses for IO with such queries; if they're running a decent SAN it's not hard to snap a copy and run against that. (NetApp it's instant and no performance hit) Also they obviously have backups they could run against.

Ah well.

kitzune
09-18-2012, 10:55 AM
I would hate to think of the number of scratch tickets needed to buy to have the 'luck' to get those items. Since unlike the state scratch tickets there are no upper limits on the number of tickets printed with electronic tickets. Even if you bought 6^6 (46,656 possible combination @ 20 gold each) you still would not be guaranteed to get one of each of the top two prize categories. But then again no one knows if Gree might reward the person for buying 933,120 gold to buy those tickets.

Dr. Dengus
09-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Would take roughly 4 million scratcher attempts to even have a chance at receiving all those lol.

Brooklyn Boy
09-18-2012, 11:45 AM
What confuses me about such a response is that the following is easy...

Select username, ccid from users u (nolock)
join inventory i (nolock) on u.ccid = i.ccid
where u.name = 'Alex' and i.itemcode= '(itemcodefortheaxe)' and i.count >2

Furthermore, it's not hard to globally ban anyone with 10+ 6x scratcher items.
And no excuses for IO with such queries; if they're running a decent SAN it's not hard to snap a copy and run against that. (NetApp it's instant and no performance hit) Also they obviously have backups they could run against.

Ah well.

We need you working for Gree! Lol!

Burn
09-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Guys name Mustafa John? I saw u earlier Jian Carlo, and also came across that guy - I'm temporarily down there hunting CK runaways like Unknown and Professor.

Reported him already, also a level 200 Alex with ridiculous skill point hack.

Dravak
09-18-2012, 12:39 PM
I would hate to think of the number of scratch tickets needed to buy to have the 'luck' to get those items. Since unlike the state scratch tickets there are no upper limits on the number of tickets printed with electronic tickets. Even if you bought 6^6 (46,656 possible combination @ 20 gold each) you still would not be guaranteed to get one of each of the top two prize categories. But then again no one knows if Gree might reward the person for buying 933,120 gold to buy those tickets.

Let me see I spent a lot of gold on scratcher when it first came out , and let say only a power racer plus ..
And I mean a lot :p , and it seems daily scratcher gives me beter ods , then buyng scratchers ..

So I understand people winning 2 could happen , maybe 3 ... but 5+ forget it !
Honestly call it shennigan , and since scratchers went trough beta testing , not many people with 6 of a kind items , infact somebody was called out on the forums for a dragonstar (5 of a kind) ...

So seriously doubt any of those beta tester won 3 of 6x , imagine the riot ;)
Pfttt sorry anybody running around with more then 3 beter have screenshot it all ...

AppleMacGuy
09-18-2012, 12:50 PM
What confuses me about such a response is that the following is easy...Select username, ccid from users u (nolock)join inventory i (nolock) on u.ccid = i.ccidwhere u.name = 'Alex' and i.itemcode= '(itemcodefortheaxe)' and i.count >2Furthermore, it's not hard to globally ban anyone with 10+ 6x scratcher items. And no excuses for IO with such queries; if they're running a decent SAN it's not hard to snap a copy and run against that. (NetApp it's instant and no performance hit) Also they obviously have backups they could run against. Ah well.

Of course you are quite right that the coding cannot be much more trivial than that you gave notwithstanding QA testing, deployment etc ...but I think the real issue here is that there is a fundamental disregard for addressing the blatant abuses going on by allocating development resource to tackle these issues head-on. We've had a lot of hot air that stuff was being done but little visible end product IMHO...

Those who make these decisions within GREE/Funzio only see that maybe less than 1% are cheating so why bother about it when we can allocate it to make them money instead? Of course they miss the key point that however small the number of cheaters are the spoil the game for the other 99.9%. But that's suits for you...particularly the bean counters it has to be said who generally run the corporate world...that is the consequence of chasing the bottom line...

/Rant Over

Jian Carlo
09-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Guys name Mustafa John? I saw u earlier Jian Carlo, and also came across that guy - I'm temporarily down there hunting CK runaways like Unknown and Professor.

Reported him already, also a level 200 Alex with ridiculous skill point hack.

I reportEd the Alex guy two days ago lol