PDA

View Full Version : Raiding Composites Factory

Lt. Falcon
09-18-2012, 09:49 AM
A few hours ago, I was attacked by a player with 80+ more allies and 6k higher stats between my defense and his attack. After the first wave of attacks, he changed course to raid my composites factory and then pursued to attack me further. I have several questions regarding the raiding of composites factories. After you raid the composites factory, do you have to leave the base and come back for the defense stat reduction to take effect or immediately after the raid? Does raiding the CF minimalize casaulties for an attacker? With the reduced stats after raiding CF, would you reduce the amount of BP's gained from follwoing attacks? I am asking this because this rival had already won several attacks beforehand, what would the purpose be to raid the CF afterwards?

Miner
09-18-2012, 10:00 AM
It is immediately reduced. You don't have to come back.

I don't know about the casualties and BP's. Did he lose any attacks? When it's somewhat close like that, sometimes you'll win a couple and lose one. He may have taken it out at that point to prevent losing one (or losing again).

Bronson
09-18-2012, 10:00 AM
An actual game related thread, bravo sir!

Not sure whether the reduction takes effect straight away but you will only see the defense stat reduced if you leave and go back in.

Casualties have nothing to do with rivals defence stats (or so says someone we know) but in effect if he reduced your def by 20% then he could get fewer casualties.

BPs should go down after the raid because the difference between his attack and your def is now greater.

Overall don't know why he hit your comp if he was already winning seems a waste of 3 stamina if he didn't need to do it.

Ranger4Life
09-18-2012, 10:01 AM
A few hours ago, I was attacked by a player with 80+ more allies and 6k higher stats between my defense and his attack. After the first wave of attacks, he changed course to raid my composites factory and then pursued to attack me further. I have several questions regarding the raiding of composites factories. After you raid the composites factory, do you have to leave the base and come back for the defense stat reduction to take effect or immediately after the raid? Does raiding the CF minimalize casaulties for an attacker? With the reduced stats after raiding CF, would you reduce the amount of BP's gained from follwoing attacks? I am asking this because this rival had already won several attacks beforehand, what would the purpose be to raid the CF afterwards?

You don't have to leave the base for it to take affect.

BP's are lowered

Not sure why he did this other than he was hoping to reduce casualties.

Lt. Falcon
09-18-2012, 10:29 AM
It is immediately reduced. You don't have to come back.

I don't know about the casualties and BP's. Did he lose any attacks? When it's somewhat close like that, sometimes you'll win a couple and lose one. He may have taken it out at that point to prevent losing one (or losing again).

It doesn't appear that he lost any attacks as the newsfeed usually seperates the wins and losses even if it's the same player, it showed "you lost an attack", followed by "you lost a raid" and then "you lost an attack"...so I didn't see the purpose of the raid. I was guessing there was something else that I was unaware of.

manbeast
09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Yes everything is adjusted for each fight

War player
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Just a comment. I once raided a composit factory in order to see if casulty rated would be reduced. It actually increased!! First, I lost 4 units the first time I hit the composit factory (two high valor units), then lost 2 more units each attack I made on him. I won't be doing that again.