PDA

View Full Version : whats up with these crimecity squads?

TZora
09-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Squads are good .. all I can tell :p

Beardy
09-18-2012, 08:29 AM
I think you should start your own squad.

Jtstar7439
09-18-2012, 08:30 AM
I'm starting to feel like an outcast, I'm almost at level 150 and have better stats that most at my level but have yet to be asked to join a gang..... I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I constantly rob all them lol?? Oh well, back to hood stalking :p

Daniel2115
09-18-2012, 08:31 AM
What's up with these stupid post. Also, why'd you delete the email that you sent to him? If you're going to post the email that he replied to you with, at least leave the one that you sent him

sexkitteh
09-18-2012, 08:38 AM
I'm starting to feel like an outcast, I'm almost at level 150 and have better stats that most at my level but have yet to be asked to join a gang..... I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I constantly rob all them lol?? Oh well, back to hood stalking :p

Gangs are lame... don't join them :P

Unless you need friends...

Polarbear
09-18-2012, 08:39 AM
I think you should start your own squad.

+1

Call it MMI - Me Myself & I

TZora
09-18-2012, 08:39 AM
ok, i'm posting my emails back again ..

Jtstar7439
09-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Gangs are lame... don't join them :P

Unless you need friends...

Nah I wouldn't anyway, they all have to juicy hoods to rob!!! :p

TZora
09-18-2012, 09:07 AM
don't u think squads make no sense in pvp games? i mean, if you are getting beaten up by some punk, how can ur squad mates save ur butt?

Daniel2115
09-18-2012, 09:07 AM
don't u think squads make no sense in pvp games? i mean, if you are getting beaten up by some punk, how can ur squad mates save ur butt?

Aren't you the one that tried joining multiple crews?

Jtstar7439
09-18-2012, 09:10 AM

I don't think they make any sense.... If you bank your money and collect your buildings on time the worst that's gonna happen is your going to get little comments on your wall and take some loses. Not really the end of the world..

sexkitteh
09-18-2012, 09:12 AM

There was a facebook game back in the day that it DID make sense... basically you could attack players from the comments page which made a big difference. If you trash talked to someone - a bigger fish could attack you. Also players had a health bars and in the profile there was a death count... so it was worth killing players :D

Polarbear
09-18-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't think they make any sense.... If you bank your money and collect your buildings on time the worst that's gonna happen is your going to get little comments on your wall and take some loses. Not really the end of the world..

Unless you're on a hit list whilst carrying 500 consumable explosives. Expect to lose 9/10 the next day..

TZora
09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Aren't you the one that tried joining multiple crews?
i never tried to join any squad/crews/etc. where did u come up with that info?
i mentioned that "i was approached by squads" and "they" wanted me to join ..

TZora
09-18-2012, 09:34 AM
There was a facebook game back in the day that it DID make sense... basically you could attack players from the comments page which made a big difference. If you trash talked to someone - a bigger fish could attack you. Also players had a health bars and in the profile there was a death count... so it was worth killing players :D
oh well, there are like thousands of online games where squad thing matters a lot. but i really don't think squads make any sense in pvp (player vs player) games ..

Jtstar7439
09-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Unless you're on a hit list whilst carrying 500 consumable explosives. Expect to lose 9/10 the next day..

Well if your irritating alot of people (which I seem to do a lot lol) I've learned don't carry consumable explosives. At first I would replace them but it wasn't worth the money after a while.