PDA

View Full Version : Sister Snaking My Goals!!!

Vile Lynn
09-18-2012, 08:13 AM
:mad: Here we go again... Sister Snake is fudging the goal list just like O'Malley did: I'm not getting TLs again or correct counts for beating her.

Couldn't GREE have fixed the past problems/bugs BEFORE making the same mistakes again?
answer: No.

Please GREE, fix your "known" bugs.

Dravak
09-18-2012, 08:17 AM
This one is no use lynn . no 20 goals , and 40 for the lowerstats car , means only 800k people can get it for free past 100 .

So basically unless they show me 20 or 30 goals , this one is just farm the crates . till it is too expensive past 100.

DenZ1
09-18-2012, 08:22 AM
This one is no use lynn . no 20 goals , and 40 for the lowerstats car , means only 800k people can get it for free past 100 .
So basically unless they show me 20 or 30 goals , this one is just farm the crates . till it is too expensive past 100.

800k??? I'm about 120k and start using gold around boss 21-22.

Dravak
09-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Denz1 the analyse billionair gave us , shows me the total hp at 50 ...
Lets say 1 million stats needed to farm that one for free 12 hits >.< .

So unless they start to nerf bosses , 1 million is not a realistic number , especially after 35 the first and last hit is a buffer hit (meaning even if you had 12 million stats) you still to hit the boss 3 times .

Am 200k held it off , for bracket 100+ , that is why I skipped the last ladder event , wanted the boss event for farming . this is my last farming , 200k post level 100 might get me to 25 , but to 30 have to pay even with 18 hits .

DenZ1
09-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Denz1 the analyse billionair gave us , shows me the total hp at 50 ...
Lets say 1 million stats needed to farm that one for free 12 hits >.< .

So unless they start to nerf bosses , 1 million is not a realistic number , especially after 35 the first and last hit is a buffer hit (meaning even if you had 12 million stats) you still to hit the boss 3 times .

Am 200k held it off , for bracket 100+ , that is why I skipped the last ladder event , wanted the boss event for farming . this is my last farming , 200k post level 100 might get me to 25 , but to 30 have to pay even with 18 hits .

Didn't know your stats is that high. I thought you are a free player for some reason. :)

Bea
09-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Yes, I have a problem with too many goals. Can anyone tell me if I'm close to completing either of these goal threads:

Expand your hood 21 times.

Way of the Samurai: Buy 9 Katanas.

I keep asking support to delete the 4 map goals, and they keep telling me to reinstall. Last boss event didn't even start for me until I'd 'bought 4 suvs' or something equally useless.

Polarbear
09-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Yes, I have a problem with too many goals. Can anyone tell me if I'm close to completing either of these goal threads:

I keep asking support to delete the 4 map goals, and they keep telling me to reinstall. Last boss event didn't even start for me until I'd 'bought 4 suvs' or something equally useless.

Well expansion 21 costs 15 mil.. So you can sorta judge where you're at.

Katanas: just check inventory/store?

Paulio
09-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Whoa, Bea. Nice avatar

Vile Lynn
09-18-2012, 10:20 AM

So they think reinstalling will fix the list? Worth a try, i guess... can't hurt, I hope, lol!

I finished the Katanas. The next goal in that tree is "Got a Hummer?": buy 5 Hummers, cost 14M. I think Jobadass said in another thread that the next goal is to collect from your buildings 1000x & that's it. I still have 5 Hummers to buy. There is no way I can pay for the equipment to finish a map goal.

I keep asking support to increase the goal limit. Of course, nothing happened before this Boss event started. The same bugs are still there: I lost out on $170K by robbing an Office Building which triggered a boss but took my stamina & gave no credit for it... awesome!

Anyways... I am going to ignore it & keep playing. I mostly wanted to post that nothing was fixed after the last Boss Bug Event. I expect GREE to do nothing but ignore us. *shrug*

Bea
09-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Whoa, Bea. Nice avatar

Thanks! Nudie posted it on my fakebook, KA princess :D

Bea
09-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Well expansion 21 costs 15 mil.. So you can sorta judge where you're at.

Katanas: just check inventory/store?

I meant how many more goals in each of those goal threads!

nopenopenope
09-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Again, all non-story goals can be found here, courtesy of Xclusiv:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28634-Xclusiv-s-Mission-to-complete-all-non-story-Goals!&highlight=story

Bea
09-18-2012, 10:49 AM
So they think reinstalling will fix the list? Worth a try, i guess... can't hurt, I hope, lol!

I finished the Katanas. The next goal in that tree is "Got a Hummer?": buy 5 Hummers, cost 14M. I think Jobadass said in another thread that the next goal is to collect from your buildings 1000x & that's it. I still have 5 Hummers to buy. There is no way I can pay for the equipment to finish a map goal.

I keep asking support to increase the goal limit. Of course, nothing happened before this Boss event started. The same bugs are still there: I lost out on $170K by robbing an Office Building which triggered a boss but took my stamina & gave no credit for it... awesome!

Anyways... I am going to ignore it & keep playing. I mostly wanted to post that nothing was fixed after the last Boss Bug Event. I expect GREE to do nothing but ignore us. *shrug*

Thanks, I think I'll buy the katanas and then hummers just to get rid of the goals. Like you said, it'll be a while yet before we can afford to master those 4 maps. My other goal is sports bar to L10, but I'd really rather not!

And no, reinstalling doesn't fix it.

Bea
09-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Again, all non-story goals can be found here, courtesy of Xclusiv:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28634-Xclusiv-s-Mission-to-complete-all-non-story-Goals!&highlight=story

Thank you.

Bea
09-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Support have now offered to complete the 4 map goals for me and I said do it. I wonder if I'll get rewards?

Luke 3457
09-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Makes me glad respect items don't increase stats anymore... Boss goals are the only goal that I actually care about

Bea
09-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Support have now offered to complete the 4 map goals for me and I said do it. I wonder if I'll get rewards?

OK, so support just completed the 4 map goals (mastering the last 4 maps up to Cartel Compound) for me and guess what?!

4 NEW MAP GOALS!!! So it hasn't helped at all with getting my HH/TL/Boss goals running properly.

My new goals are to complete Hospitality/Empire Airport/Pier13/Fairview .... 5 TIMES EACH!!!!

Vile Lynn
09-24-2012, 08:34 AM
OK, so support just completed the 4 map goals (mastering the last 4 maps up to Cartel Compound) for me and guess what?!

4 NEW MAP GOALS!!! So it hasn't helped at all with getting my HH/TL/Boss goals running properly.

My new goals are to complete Hospitality/Empire Airport/Pier13/Fairview .... 5 TIMES EACH!!!!

Oh d.amn, Bea! That fully sucks! I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way, but thanks for posting to let us know... that is crazy!

I sent in a support ticket asking them to remove some of the last map complete goals, but nothing has happened. I'm saving up for another money building so I haven't bought any Hummers yet to complete that goal... trying to ignore the pain-in-the-goals list.

I wonder if those new map goals are part of the same bug... or if they even meant for us to get those goals... weird.
btw, I haven't gotten any new map goals, but I have the new maps. I hope my goals list isn't flooded after this boss event is over in a few hours... I'll be watching, heh!

DenZ1
09-24-2012, 11:12 AM
I had same issue. Complete the first map in that set ( just do all.the jobs NOT 5 times) and that goal will be gone with no new goal tonshow up after that. Takes quite a bit of energy though. Need to be patient or 2-3 days.

Bea
10-01-2012, 02:35 AM

Support have now also completed these 4 goals and that hasn't triggered any further goals. Problem fixed, eventually.