PDA

View Full Version : They came, they went.

Baraka
09-18-2012, 12:52 AM
CCM & ER where on the forum last night and could of put a few people's minds at rest about what happened with the gold sale and what's going to be done about it. Again we got nothing, but hey don't worry the Add me Monday's up and running again.I wil get a respose you should of PM me and I would be happy to help, but I did and I got nothing.I even tweeted Er. We all just want one post to say hey we messed up ( I know it was'nt you fault CCM n Er) and this is what's Gunna happen. There is a general lack of faith going around the forum which isn't good as this is a fun place for MW fans to chat about the game. Hope you take time to read this and give us a response.I Know you guys have a hard job with us lot and don't envy you doing it.just would like some clarification.

Ascent
09-18-2012, 04:52 AM
On the bright side, they did not have time to ban us en masse for our mischiefs :D

chimera69
09-18-2012, 05:37 AM
On the bright side, they did not have time to ban us en masse for our mischiefs :D

Actually, it seems that they are willfully ignoring some massive trolls & inappropriate posters the past several days. I don't care about the occasional inappropriate post, as we all have those moments. But certain people are certainly testing the rules to the extreme & finding there's no forum moderator who really cares (or, even worse, just jeeps giving them little warnings instead of holding them accountable).

Aidan
09-18-2012, 05:42 AM
I wanna post naughty pics so, i hope gree will keep them busy..away from the forum 😁

Bronson
09-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Drop one in here Aid, test the waters

Baraka
09-18-2012, 05:47 AM
I wanna post naughty pics so, i hope gree will keep them busy..away from the forum 😁Do it lol. !!!!!!

Aidan
09-18-2012, 05:48 AM
Drop one in here Aid, test the waters

Hahaha, nah, thats a bit too much. I'll post in the joke thread or wwy. You dont challenge the mods. They are gods!

Bronson
09-18-2012, 05:51 AM
Hahaha, nah, thats a bit too much. I'll post in the joke thread or wwy. You dont challenge the mods. They are gods!

According to the title of the thread, they came, so they all should be very chilled and relaxed so it's fine to do it!

Aidan
09-18-2012, 05:58 AM
According to the title of the thread, they came, so they all should be very chilled and relaxed so it's fine to do it!

But who's gonna make them 'come'??...let's get baraka to do it, its his thread anyway. Lol

Bronson
09-18-2012, 06:02 AM
But who's gonna make them 'come'??...let's get baraka to do it, its his thread anyway. Lol

It is only right as its his thread! Go on then Baraka show them that giving personality of yours 😲

Baraka
09-18-2012, 06:03 AM
But who's gonna make them 'come'??...let's get baraka to do it, its his thread anyway. LolI'm good lol. I'm sure there are a few out there who will though. Definate one. !

Bronson
09-18-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm good lol. I'm sure there are a few out there who will though. Definate one. !

Yeah that TC is a proper perv, he would do it!

Aidan
09-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Yup, FFS he wears leather pants! Duhh, of course he can and willing 😁

Baraka
09-18-2012, 06:14 AM
He's defo got previous, come on TC. Lol.

chimera69
09-18-2012, 06:19 AM
Yes, I know... Boys will be boys no matter how old you all are ;). But each & every one of you postitively contribute to the forums daily. Please tell me that you see that of people like Joeynotcool or Joaquim? Do they appear to have any sort of internal filter that stops them from posting crap after crap? Should they be encouraged by the group &/or the moderators?

MW is a great forum, thanks to people like all of you. The CC forum used to be EXACTLY this way until about April/may. Then things changed dramatically. Seriously - each of you go thru & read all the CC threads from just the last 2 days. Please don't think it won't happen here, as it's already started.

I don't begrudge anyone having a little fun, but there are limits.

Bronson
09-18-2012, 07:10 AM
Chimera - I know exactly what you mean. I hijack a few threads every now and again for a laugh but the people you mentioned have no humour and start up crap thread after crap thread and flood the forum with crap.

FYI you got no chance of me going over to CC

Baraka
09-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Bronson what the hell you doing jacking this thread. Really there Are serious issues afoot...... Just kidding lol. I hear wat you saying chimera.

Jhoemel
09-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Yeah Im feeling the same sentiments guys. I woke up in the morning and check the forums and see new nonsense threads. I hope we can make a thread titled anything goes or nonsense thread so that they will just post there and not make new threads