PDA

View Full Version : Premature goal completion

TonySpaghetti
09-17-2012, 09:50 PM
I started building my 125th building (missile turret) earlier today to complete the "Build 125 buildings" goal. As expected, the goal stayed on my goal list. Just checked the list again and the 125 goal is gone and has been replaced by "Build a Security Center" even though the current build isn't finished.

Weird.

ohgreatitsryan
09-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I've had the same problem with CC on IOS and android. Even though it's replacing it, is yours rewarding it once the building finishes?

Giedrius
09-17-2012, 11:14 PM
In CC once you start build something game counts it: iph increase or defense respectively, goal complete as well. That's not glitch but game mechanics. Upgrades works differently: stats changes after upgrade finishes.

TonySpaghetti
09-17-2012, 11:17 PM
In CC once you start build something game counts it: iph increase or defense respectively, goal complete as well. That's not glitch but game mechanics. Upgrades works differently: stats changes after upgrade finishes.

I know it counts for IPH, but I think you're wrong about the goal completion. Every other build goal I would only get the goal complete once the build was actually done. I did not get a goal complete notice or the prize.

dudeman
09-17-2012, 11:33 PM
I know it counts for IPH, but I think you're wrong about the goal completion. Every other build goal I would only get the goal complete once the build was actually done. I did not get a goal complete notice or the prize.

At least the "prizes" are junk so there shouldn't be much to worry about. You unlocked the next goal, right? I don't see a problem here.

TonySpaghetti
09-17-2012, 11:38 PM
At least the "prizes" are junk so there shouldn't be much to worry about. You unlocked the next goal, right? I don't see a problem here.

Yeah, I did. Just find it odd. Considering the 125 goal never officially completed, I wonder what happens if I abort the build.

Lame
01-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Sorry yo bring this back from thr dead, but it gets weirder, had the same thing happen for 125 a coupel days ago...started anouther building....then next goal is security center so i just tapped through to build it... and set it in the only space left...right next to something that is still building.... it let me buy while i was still building and i tried it again and it would have let me if i had the space to put it

Dipstik
01-04-2013, 06:12 AM
Don't worry... It happens to lots of guys.

Abe Froman
01-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Don't worry... It happens to lots of guys.

I think they even have a pill for it.....and therapy.

haywood
01-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I did. Just find it odd. Considering the 125 goal never officially completed, I wonder what happens if I abort the build.

Funny I just got done with those goals since the game has become very boring lately for me with no events ect. I mean I still have the data of 12/20 as well as still seeing the frosty hideout in the money buildings. I just added a bunch of guard towers until I reached the 125 then immediately deleted once the goal was complete. Same with the security center. Don't know if it was before or after the 125 buildings but it will ask you to build a French and Russian restaurants then I think it wants 175 buildings, then hood expansions