PDA

View Full Version : Beat Sister Snake several times and got some nice things but no stats increase??

foxtrekker
09-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Why am i not surprised??

PawnXIIX
09-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Exit the app and restart and it will update your stats?

mxz
09-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Exit the app and restart and it will update your stats?Yes. This. Not entirely sure why it does this, but it appears the app doesn't update inventory correctly after getting event (boss, box) items.

Jtstar7439
09-17-2012, 09:19 PM
This has actually been happening to me when I've been farming items as well. Increase isn't kicking in till after I exit and come back.

PawnXIIX
09-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Sometimes the app is a little slow to recalculate it :P

mxz
09-17-2012, 09:23 PM
This has actually been happening to me when I've been farming items as well. Increase isn't kicking in till after I exit and come back.Hmm, didn't notice that. So it would appear that somehow a bug slipped thru the Gree cracks that doesn't properly handle real time updates of inventories from any method that requires a server call.

PawnXIIX
09-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Hmm, didn't notice that. So it would appear that somehow a bug slipped thru the Gree cracks that doesn't properly handle real time updates of inventories from any method that requires a server call.

Having a weapon added to my inventory in any way doesn't update for me in real time, usually I need to exit or do something like fight a rival.

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 09:34 PM
Stats only update when you encounter a spinner (that twirling loading sign). That means your client is sending a md5 hash file to the server for checking. It's just a safe guard.

foxtrekker
09-17-2012, 09:50 PM
This sounds like a good tactic for Walmart. You buy something but then they don't give it to you right away, you have to walk around the store for a few minutes and look at other stuff then someone comes outta nowhere and gives you your
items.

kitzune
09-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Well other option of what might be happening. A friend had similar odd things happening until he removed his music from his iphone to his ipod. Ended up he didn't have much free space on the phone and that was affecting modifying the local storage files.

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Hah, but I'd rather a slight delay than having Tom, **** and Harry modifying stuff through things like ifile. At least now If someone wants to cheat they'd have to srting up a fake md5 hash to trick the server.