PDA

View Full Version : Event or crates?

mikkobaby
09-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi all, I need some advise. If my goal is to increase att & def in the most worthwhile way, which would it be? Event or crates?

Ps: I'm a droid user hence boss event is not an option for me

bigflan
09-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Go events so helpful

Dipstik
09-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Buy henchmen. They fear neither death nor pain.

chimera69
09-17-2012, 06:01 PM
I'd sit tight until boss events come to android. I realize it could be another month or more. But if you're going to spend real money on the game, the boss events will be the most efficient way of keeping up with ios users.

Luke 3457
09-17-2012, 08:05 PM
He's fairly new don't be a ****

Luke 3457
09-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Wait for new crates these ones are weak, and spend all gold on crates! Another good option is non consumable explosives . P.m me if u want advice glad to help!😃

Deluxe

I consider myself pretty savvy as far as the game but still have no clue the purpose that henchmen serve...anyone wanna help me w that?

Tomatoneverdie
I'd sit tight until boss events come to android. I realize it could be another month or more. But if you're going to spend real money on the game, the boss events will be the most efficient way of keeping up with ios users.

100% agreed, Boss Events are the best thing that have ever happened for the free players, camp til it is available for u guys....

Jtstar7439
09-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Wait for the ammo crates to come back!!!

chbranch
09-17-2012, 09:36 PM
If you are willing to open at least 18 crates, safes, vaults, etc. a day everyday of an event using in game cash, events are still worthwhile for improving your att/def too.

NightDragon
09-17-2012, 11:22 PM
I consider myself pretty savvy as far as the game but still have no clue the purpose that henchmen serve...anyone wanna help me w that?

There are really only two benifits in having henchmen....
1: you can buy 500 and become the ultimate lone wolf by not having a single member in your mafia
2: it can help you gain mafias quickly without having to wait for people to accept your invites

TonySpaghetti
09-17-2012, 11:25 PM
There are really only two benifits in having henchmen....
1: you can buy 500 and become the ultimate lone wolf by not having a single member in your mafia
2: it can help you gain mafias quickly without having to wait for people to accept your invites

Translation: they're useless and a waste of gold.

NightDragon
09-17-2012, 11:27 PM
Yup!! There is no need for them

Any ways to op buy lots of crates... They will get you the biggest jump in stats vs events

Coldjoey
09-18-2012, 04:19 AM

If you are short on mafia, and need some quick, use the VIP you could gain a lot in a short space of time, just get your timing right no point doing it at 6pm gmt when Americans are all at work. Do it 6 pm Pacific time.

mikkobaby
09-18-2012, 05:01 AM
Thanks all for ur valuable suggestions. And thanks Luke for sticking up. =p I'm still quite new to this game, not sure what is henchmen but I guess is buying mafia by using gold? I feel that it's quite a waste coz I can go to add friends thread in forum to add a bunch of friends.

Dunno if I can endure not spending those golds till boss event finally comes & question is.. will they really ever come? =x

As for crates, how do u define if a crate is good & delicious? Is it by judging common items range by their atk/def?

Actually the reason why I started this thread is bcoz I spent abt 1k gold on a previous android exclusive event only to squeeze in the top 100. So it got me thinking, for my on hand gold, should I be spending on crates or event to make it worth. My hood has just started to generate more income but I'm getting robbed quite often. And wat about upgrading to goodfellas?

Dipstik
09-18-2012, 05:13 AM
Think about it... you're about to be revenge-robbed by someone who ordinarily wouldn't scare you. Suddenly, half your mafia drops you, leaving your hood defenseless! Now suddenly you're being attacked hourly by someone who shouldn't be able to touch you if you had a full mob, but you're stuck trying to beg people to add you while your hood suffers!

Don't let this happen to you... Henchmen are fearless, and they will NEVER drop you and leave your hood unguarded. Friends are fickle... henchmen are forever!

Luke 3457
09-18-2012, 05:21 AM
Think about it... you're about to be revenge-robbed by someone who ordinarily wouldn't scare you. Suddenly, half your mafia drops you, leaving your hood defenseless! Now suddenly you're being attacked hourly by someone who shouldn't be able to touch you if you had a full mob, but you're stuck trying to beg people to add you while your hood suffers!

Don't let this happen to you... Henchmen are fearless, and they will NEVER drop you and leave your hood unguarded. Friends are fickle... henchmen are forever!
Lol ok that was pretty funny 😂😂

Deluxe
09-18-2012, 05:22 AM

Lol i like that example...im wondering how i have 78 though...never bought a single one...wasnt it an old prize for early 10-item events? Still didnt think i amassed 78...

mikkobaby
09-18-2012, 05:24 AM
@Dipstik maybe u hv a point but 17 gold for a BFF (henchmen) is really too costly for me >_< plus I don't hv too many gd weapon to substain too many mafias.

Dipstik
09-18-2012, 05:27 AM
http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2010/11/5/7/successful-troll-if-successful-3703-1288956519-13.jpg

Dravak
09-18-2012, 05:40 AM
If less then 60 gold bosskill event (that means after the free kills) since the commons are beter then current crates.
While yes the crates have chance for a super rare and beter uncommons .
Last bunch of 9 crates I bought were meaningless for me , not one rare just meaning less for me.
If you are below 100k stats , then well go crates pray for none of the crappy commons .

But truth is if bosskills is less then 30 gold , then go for the bosskills after the free kills .
This is level 80+ advice , below those levels crates crates and even if they are crappy crates .
Since level 80+ the rares and uncommon finally mean a thing , uncommon saves farming time .
Rares chance to hit the 300k stats .

Anything else you want to ask ?

mikkobaby
09-18-2012, 07:08 AM
Anything else you want to ask ? Guess I'll try not to spend first & wait for boss event to come (pray hard it'll be soon) or if good crates comes again, I'll invest in that. Thanks all for the kind advise.. =D