PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Open a Ticket

scp33
09-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Is there any way to open a ticket when not using the device the game is on? I assume there is a support email? Sick and tired of having vaulted cash taken only be told by every tom **** and harry that it's not possible and it doesn't happen and am I sure that I really vaulted it and was I connected etc. Sorry...I'm rambling. Could someone please just give me an email to support at Funzio to I can turn in a ticket and
pretend someone cares?!?!?!?

Tate
09-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Try support@funzio.com they sent me a reply to an email I sent to his address stating that the address was for "taking care of tickets only". Good luck, although I don't know if they will even acknowledge the fact that you are losing money from the vault, I find it hard to believe myself. Send screenshots!

scp33
09-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Thanks, I will try that.

I don't know why everyone finds it so freaking hard to believe!! It's been happening for months! In the last 3 weeks I
have lost over 5 million in vaulted cash. I have been playing this game for a long time...I know how to hit the vault
button and I know my limit is 10mil.

Arizona
09-17-2012, 09:28 AM
So take screenshots when you are beaten. If someone's taking cash it will say in your Sit Rep screen. Snap that and post here.

scp33
09-17-2012, 11:10 AM
I know where the the situation report is. What I don't know how to do is take screen shots with my ipad.

Dr. Dengus
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
I know where the the situation report is. What I don't know how to do is take screen shots with my ipad.

Hold the home and power button simultaneously to do a screen grab. Then w/ the photobucket app (I'm sure there's others that do this, but this is what I prefer) you can upload the img, and copy the img code directly.

Thief
09-17-2012, 12:21 PM
The only Issue is yes you can take Screen Shots but unless i'm missing something it won't prove that you Vaulted that specific money (didn't collect any new money) and then were raided after the fact.

I believe you Scp33...(it has happened to me as well...although not for some time as i'm almost always over vault these days) i just don't know a way of proving your case

War Priest
09-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Drive 65 in a 55 zone will open a ticket.

scp33
09-17-2012, 01:25 PM
thanks for the screen grab tip. And yeah you're right, Thief...I had the same thought...but figured it was worth a shot. Guess I better just suck it up and get strong enough to fend for myself. My only point is that there are people who insist it doesn;t happen and obviously Funzio doesn't seem to concerned about it as I've pointed it out on here before. But
that's fine, I'm not a gold player...so pretty sure I'm not a priority!

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-17-2012, 07:25 PM
They have no support
no phone number
no email contact

War Priest
09-18-2012, 06:24 PM
They have no support
no phone number
no email contact

They do have an address though. Send them a letter. I have always wanted to try just to see if they replied back.