PDA

View Full Version : New Maps Boss Defeat Loot

MPoon
09-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Any ideas whats are the loots for Boss Defeat in the new maps Empire Fair & Trackside Slums? Am wondering whether it is worth to spend the energy.

mxz
09-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Based on what I saw when they came out I think they're like the other "new" maps - no boss loot, yet. Could be wrong, though.

PawnXIIX
09-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Based on what I saw when they came out I think they're like the other "new" maps - no boss loot, yet. Could be wrong, though.

You mean in the sense there's no guaranteed loot drop?

mxz
09-17-2012, 05:37 AM
You mean in the sense there's no guaranteed loot drop?I mean it won't drop any loot. So I guess no exactly like the other ones. My scripts could be broken and just didnt populate my spreadsheets correctly, but it didn't show any items or drop % for the bosses on these 2 maps.

MPoon
09-17-2012, 06:08 AM
The little brown bags are there next to the rewards & requirements. This should mean loots are available. As for Flea Markets & Cartel Compound, the boss loot drops are Duck Hunter & Street Envy respectively. However, they are not guaranteed drops - chances are 40% & 60% according to the Loot spreadsheet.