PDA

View Full Version : Relieve the boredom...

AppleMacGuy
09-17-2012, 04:08 AM
...by attacking and robbing sevi, level 200...he/she threatened to send in a ticket in cos I atacked him/her lol...great entertainment :p

posted on my wall:
"dude leave me alone or I'm sending in a ticket"

duh...and such a sh!tty hood for a L200. I suspect it might be a you know what looking at inventory but not entirely sure...

UPDATE
Well 3 hours ago the hood was full of buildings but they've all been erased when I just looked...but there's $49 million on-hand so help yourself...

dudeman
09-17-2012, 08:30 AM
I remember seeing that person for the first time the other day. As usual, when I suddenly see a new name at the max level I pay them a visit. I was not impressed, and also suspected you-know-what because not only was there a fishy smell coming off their inventory page, but they also had 5-6 Missile Turrets under construction simultaneously.

Later that day some of my own buildings reverted to being "under construction" the instant I collected off them. It was a huge "oh no!" moment but it was also kind of funny. Collection times were unaffected though, it was entirely a display bug. Maybe it was in Sevi's hood too, it's entirely possible.

Anyways, from what I recall, that fishy inventory had some decent stats on it so I avoided dropping a link. Smells like trout, get the f out.

Burn
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM
I've just dropped 100 mob to hunt runners, or I'd be on this like a rash ;)

BOS
09-17-2012, 09:10 AM

Dirty Rat :p

Burn
09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Can't be Rat, certainly not as defined in the rules of Rat Catching, as I can't see any 500 where I am going. If I could I maybe would though ;)

DenZ1
09-17-2012, 09:59 AM
I remember seeing that person for the first time the other day. As usual, when I suddenly see a new name at the max level I pay them a visit. I was not impressed, and also suspected you-know-what because not only was there a fishy smell coming off their inventory page, but they also had 5-6 Missile Turrets under construction simultaneously.

Later that day some of my own buildings reverted to being "under construction" the instant I collected off them. It was a huge "oh no!" moment but it was also kind of funny. Collection times were unaffected though, it was entirely a display bug. Maybe it was in Sevi's hood too, it's entirely possible.

Anyways, from what I recall, that fishy inventory had some decent stats on it so I avoided dropping a link. Smells like trout, get the f out.

I think he/she called Sam a cheater on his own wall just today :)
He (Sam) actually robbed my Wedding chapels for some reason... today.. which I don't understand.. no money left for mnju wedding :)

Ragmondino
09-17-2012, 10:04 AM

This the reason I've had a couple of days off then? Wondered where you had gone

Burn
09-17-2012, 10:09 AM
UPDATE
Well 3 hours ago the hood was full of buildings but they've all been erased when I just looked...but there's $49 million on-hand so help yourself...

Brilliant. My last remaining game goal, to get someone to strip their hood bare. I'm very very jealous.

Raggy, I'll be back soon my sweet ;)

AppleMacGuy
09-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Brilliant. My last remaining game goal, to get someone to strip their hood bare. I'm very very jealous.

yeah, I was chuffed that I got such a rewarding reaction :p Also observed today that the previous 498 Armored Jets became 1000+ in 2 the last days>> I rest my case against the cheating hacker. Oh, and the cheat had the nerve to call me an "assuming douchebag" and later a "***ing psycopath" lol...I'm really moving up in CC the world :p

Burn
09-17-2012, 11:02 AM
You sound just like an Indian to me ;)

Ramshutu
09-17-2012, 11:03 AM
yeah, I was chuffed that I got such a rewarding reaction :p Also observed today that the previous 498 Armored Jets became 1000+ in 2 the last days>> I rest my case against the cheating hacker. Oh, and the cheat had the nerve to call me an "assuming douchebag" and later a "***ing psycopath" lol...I'm really moving up in CC the world :p

There is something to be said about assumption riddled douchebaggery. In fact I think it's my motto.

Ragmondino
09-17-2012, 11:55 AM

Ahhh yes there you are. Am I allowed to call you a rat now as you attacked me for thug life and only have 399 mafia??

Burn
09-17-2012, 12:12 PM
It was a special hit just for you, I still have the link you foolishly left me, so I'll still hit and beat you when I get down to 199 mob later this week.

But feel free to call me a Rat ;)

Ragmondino
09-17-2012, 01:00 PM
It was a special hit just for you, I still have the link you foolishly left me, so I'll still hit and beat you when I get down to 199 mob later this week.

But feel free to call me a Rat ;)

There was nothing foolish about it, I do the same to Boda. I actually don't mind you 2.
Do you not get hit very often then?
You dirty Rat

Burn
09-17-2012, 01:04 PM
CK Vader keeps my News clean. He's a bit ugly to have around so often, but as a housemaid he gets Two Thumbs.

AppleMacGuy
09-17-2012, 02:25 PM
You sound just like an Indian to me ;)i ain't got no space in my hood for any teepees 😝

AppleMacGuy
09-17-2012, 02:26 PM
There is something to be said about assumption riddled douchebaggery. In fact I think it's my motto.Rotfl...u _really_ need to put that in ur sig...I might do it otherwise 😜

Ramshutu
09-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Rotfl...u _really_ need to put that in ur sig...I might do it otherwise 😜

You can use it, I'm a requote communist.

Burn
09-17-2012, 02:45 PM
i ain't got no space in my hood for any teepees 😝

You need to make room bruv ;)

I'm telling you, I am enjoying the game far more now than at any previous time, including Rat Catching, it's great, because every day there is something to attend to - currently for example, reducing mob to track down and catch escaped enemies, will go as low as 150 mob to flush them out, it's never dull.

When ur ready, have a word with JC, you are Indian material all day long.

Ghost818
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
I made room :D

Burn
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes Ghostie, welcome aboard bro :)

Good to have u on the team, now you can stop playing that lame KA sh!t ;)

PawnXIIX
09-17-2012, 03:03 PM
...by attacking and robbing sevi, level 200...he/she threatened to send in a ticket in cos I atacked him/her lol...great entertainment :p

posted on my wall:
"dude leave me alone or I'm sending in a ticket"

duh...and such a sh!tty hood for a L200. I suspect it might be a you know what looking at inventory but not entirely sure...

UPDATE

Mommy this guy on the game beat me can I have some milk D':

Tomatoneverdie
09-17-2012, 05:25 PM
What's a Rat?? Anyone with less than 500 mob?

AppleMacGuy
09-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Found another cheating hacker...Vinnie, level 200, $107k IPH but has 853 Land Mines, 848 Sarin, 500 Lamborghinis, 500 Armored Jets, 508 Helicopters, 505 Rocket Launchers, 524 Chain Saws, 504 Katanas, 515 FBI Shields, etc etc...basically a cash hacker...Go pound him when u see him people...

BOS
09-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Found another cheating hacker...Vinnie, level 200, $107k IPH but has 853 Land Mines, 848 Sarin, 500 Lamborghinis, 500 Armored Jets, 508 Helicopters, 505 Rocket Launchers, 524 Chain Saws, 504 Katanas, 515 FBI Shields, etc etc...basically a cash hacker...Go pound him when u see him people...

Have been for a while! He doesn't fight back...

Burn
09-19-2012, 02:55 AM
What's a Rat?? Anyone with less than 500 mob?

Everything you need to know about Rats and Rat Catching...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28362-A-Canned-History-of-499-Rat-Catching&highlight=catching