PDA

View Full Version : Just got a chance to fill out a feedback questionnaire on Gree support...

Deskjockey
09-16-2012, 05:47 PM
I think Gree may finally be listening to some of the grumbling about lousy support that has been going on in the forums of late. Today I got an email asking me to fill out a questionnaire about my experience with a ticket I submitted a few days ago. (Un)luckily for Gree, I got pretty shoddy treatment--it took the support staff three days to get around to responding to my ticket, even though it was about the boss event failing to trigger. Even then, Viet's response was "we're looking into it" and he closed the *&%$# ticket. As a result, I missed the entire event without being able to trigger the boss once (and leveled up trying to make it work). Needless to say, I gave Gree my honest, but polite, opinion about the quality of their support (and of Viet in particular, whom I have had the misfortune of being "helped" by several times in the past). I don't expect it to come to anything, but at least I got to vent somewhere other than the forum.

dthfrmabv
09-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I think Gree may finally be listening to some of the grumbling about lousy support that has been going on in the forums of late. Today I got an email asking me to fill out a questionnaire about my experience with a ticket I submitted a few days ago. (Un)luckily for Gree, I got pretty shoddy treatment--it took the support staff three days to get around to responding to my ticket, even though it was about the boss event failing to trigger. Even then, Viet's response was "we're looking into it" and he closed the *&%$# ticket. As a result, I missed the entire event without being able to trigger the boss once (and leveled up trying to make it work). Needless to say, I gave Gree my honest, but polite, opinion about the quality of their support (and of Viet in particular, whom I have had the misfortune of being "helped" by several times in the past). I don't expect it to come to anything, but at least I got to vent somewhere other than the forum.

hey bud... well this maybe (I can only hope) a good start at least for getting some order in the support area. I had been experiencing some luck luster support too. Response time is slow if you get a response at all. Sometimes response are copy and paste I think.

I had received an email in the past from Viet regarding my concerns about the Boss event giving grunts as loot for higher level. I am mean really "grunts" - who needs grunts past level 60! I can easily get free allies here in the forum. Anyways - his response didn't really answer my question or my plea and like you closed the ticket. I mean wow, talking about providing satisfactory customer service.