View Full Version : Santa to join Modern War

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Hello MW bastards

Soon you will feel the pain of the CC Indians

We're coming to take your game next

joaquim
09-16-2012, 04:58 PM
MW people, I'd like to introduce you guys to the former member who was banned, philo beddoe.

Read, report, and move on.

Poopenshire
09-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Wow your in for a shock. The royal navy and Pirates won't like that. You will get scalped pretty quickly.

Then there is the Sisters of Mercy. They will make you pray for your lives.

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Forget butt pirates and royal f ags we are already stronger and silent now we come out of the closet

joaquim
09-16-2012, 05:01 PM
I doubt any of the Indians play MW.

Poopenshire
09-16-2012, 05:04 PM
I doubt any of the Indians play MW.

Even if they did to piss off the top teams is no way to introduce yourself.

The top teams know all the top players, even if you didnt announce yourself they already know your there.

BTW say that to Ferr or Pirate Enforcer then come crying back here when your done picking your silly injin butts off the floor.

DVL505
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM
You sound gay.

GIJOE
09-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Hello MW bastards

Get your civilian gangs back to your hood, step on military base will be fired upon !

mickymacirl
09-17-2012, 12:57 AM
LOLz, this is a funny thread.

Mcdoc
09-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Forget butt pirates and royal f ags we are already stronger and silent now we come out of the closet

Wait - who is coming out of the closet?

I don't get it - you called someone else a f-ag but you're coming out?

Silly Boy.

Buggs1a
09-17-2012, 02:49 AM

You had best take your poor attitude and language elsewhere real quick before you get in trouble. This is your only warning. This is a family friendly forum. We have no need for the likes of you.

Jhoemel
09-17-2012, 05:12 AM
Im sure you will go back to cc after you get your avatar whipping here. And guess what we lose units here. Its not like cc that you dont lose your equipments except expendables

Thunder Child
09-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Best non-event for a long time... Could have a gang of kids running around MW soon... Sigh!

Fl@sh
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello MW bastards

We're coming to take your game nextWe have a thread for this already. Next time use the "Jokes" thread...

GIJOE
09-17-2012, 01:47 PM
We have a thread for this already. Next time use the "Jokes" thread...
haha..good one Fl@sh!

andypandy2
09-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Indians! Break out the smallpox!

Wdigeorge
09-17-2012, 04:14 PM

Such language. You are certainly Joey "NotCool"

"Bring It! Punk!" We will enjoy crushing you.

Speed ump
09-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Ok joey. Ill bite. Just come after the pirates. Take us over, destroy us and wipe us out. I double dare you.lol. You guys are right, if such players existed we would be aware of them. More talk, which is as far as this will ever go.

Sam @
09-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Hello MW bastards

You're not even an Indian, just an imposter trying to start trouble! 👎😡 it's obvious you hate the Indians and want to start 💩! Nice try, but people are smart enough not to fall for it.

JoeyNotCool
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM
I am the leader of the Indians.

We have purchased the strongest MW players,

We have an unlimited gold supply due to the newly revealed gold hack. As such we are filling the accounts of strong MW players with gold..

You will be hearing from the Indians soon *****es

Tctiger
09-18-2012, 06:19 AM
hopefully you will be hearing from gree soon too , posting it on here isn't the brightest thing to do, how long do you think you will last if you attack the pirates ? if they don't get you gree will .

Wdigeorge
09-18-2012, 07:25 AM
Crime City Mark

Is GREE really letting so much stuff slide now that people who openly admitting to Gold Hacks and Cheats receive no repercussion? Not to mention the homosexual comments made by this fool.

We have an unlimited gold supply due to the newly revealed gold hack. As such we are filling the accounts of strong MW players with gold..

Sam @
09-18-2012, 07:20 PM
For the record, Joeynotcool is an imposter and he is NOT an indian. In fact he hates the Indians and is spreading false rumors!

SoccerStud
09-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Crime City Mark

Is GREE really letting so much stuff slide now that people who openly admitting to Gold Hacks and Cheats receive no repercussion? Not to mention the homosexual comments made by this fool.
There is no such thing as a gold hack.

Wdigeorge
09-18-2012, 08:52 PM
There is no such thing as a gold hack.

There were gold hacks that were patched. You also must have not read this article:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-a-russian-hacker-cracked-apples-ios-in-app-purchasing/

There are more vulnerabilities discovered each day. I don't expect GREE to catch them all but they should respond swiftly once a hack is discovered.

Joaquim=SANTA
09-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Anyone that says there are no gold hacks...

Are using them

Selfproclaimed
09-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Lol. Dude. You keep making new names,he's gonna end up banning the ip, and not just the name,lol

Joaquim=SANTA
09-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Not worried

Jp lfs
09-18-2012, 10:54 PM

Ok, I'll bite...

I'm a strong player. Fill my account with gold, and I'm yours. You have 18 hours from right now, then I call BS and join the others in ridiculing you and helping find you and humble you.

Tate
09-18-2012, 11:37 PM
When you find his level, let us know and we can all check him out! ****head...

Maverick50727
09-19-2012, 06:41 AM
There were gold hacks that were patched. You also must have not read this article:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-a-russian-hacker-cracked-apples-ios-in-app-purchasing/

There are more vulnerabilities discovered each day. I don't expect GREE to catch them all but they should respond swiftly once a hack is discovered.

Also not just hacking gold to use to buy, but you could hack gold units themselves and give them to yourself. I heard rummors this was patched though.

Juaco
09-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Lol. Dude. You keep making new names,he's gonna end up banning the ip, and not just the name,lol

Dude that was an imposter not me.

(CCC)- The Pope
09-19-2012, 03:15 PM
This is questionable

Juaco
09-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Man shut up. That was an imposter. What makes you think it was me?

That's the same person as joeynotcool. Philo Beddoe.

War Priest
09-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Hello MW bastards

You guys can't even control your own damn forum let alone our game. We will just laugh as you f*ck up and complain about losing battles all the time.

Poopenshire
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Let all the CC gangs come over to Modern War. I am sure they would make some good whale food. They have had it too good for too long on CC and would be due for a nice humility lesson from the Modern War teams. Joachim, Boom, or Gin can give them a quick lesson I am sure (I say this holding down the vomit).

Jp lfs
09-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Well, if your time's not up, it's pretty close. So what exactly am I supposed to be afraid of here? Maybe a couple player names should be included or this just sounds like some empty threats from another cowardly moron.

(CCC)- The Pope
09-19-2012, 06:36 PM
This sounds interesting to me. I don't think they realize that MW is full of soldiers racking up ,massive CC debt with no care for the future.

albeezy
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
I put my money on PITTSBURGH!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vzi6gyDMN7k/T978Y2qy6SI/AAAAAAAACF8/H08S5wMD3Gw/s1600/Pirates-vs.-Indians.gif (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vzi6gyDMN7k/T978Y2qy6SI/AAAAAAAACF8/H08S5wMD3Gw/s1600/Pirates-vs.-Indians.gif)

Speed ump
09-20-2012, 12:41 AM
He's just a fool looking to stir the pot. They bought the strongest players. Really? I know every single one of at least the top fifty players in the game personally, and I can tell you not one has been bought. I would have serious doubts that he even has a game in modern war. A cc player who is jealous that modern war has much stronger players than cc does. I've never played that game, but several of our team do, so I get to keep up somewhat. I am surprised he hasn't been banned. Language, and clear violations of tos terms and outright cheating, all being admitted to. Bring flan back, I hate to say it, but he sounds smarter than this guy by a mile. ( no flan, that's not a compliment.lol)

Sam @
09-20-2012, 07:23 PM
He's been banned, and Hes not an Indian. He is an imposter hating on the Indians.