PDA

View Full Version : Attn CCM, ER, Cj

Alaska Ken
09-16-2012, 03:34 PM
CCM, you posted this on 6/25/12, it doesn't seem to be going so well. Gree continues to run events yet can't get minor problems solved. Obviously the events are where the big money is made, but how about taking a week off from the events to give your company time to get their stuff (not my first word choice) together. There have been dozens, if not more, attempts to reach out to ANYBODY in the last 48 hours or more to no avail. Parts of the forum are quite frankly falling apart. When questions are asked on the forum and in pm's they should be answered in a reasonable amount of time, not 2 or 3 days (or more) later. You guys have a fun game that people obviously like to play, and some, including myself have spent a lot of money on. However it's beginning to be more of a hassle then an enjoyment.

With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media
Forum and social media events
Forum revamp
Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

Community:

Dedicated Community staff
Community-specific events and promotions
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Better standardization of best practices to improve quality
Higher visibility
New support system

Everyone please keep this thread alive and at the top.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-16-2012, 03:49 PM
**** Reserved****

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-16-2012, 03:49 PM
**** Reserved so I can reply*****

Baraka
09-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Bumpity bump have a good read wen you've finished your extended break.

Ascent
09-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Classic divide and conquer strategy, "do not post on forum, send a PM" meaning nobody will know when and if and how will you be dealt with if ever, but at least the masses will never know. Oh, and let's not discuss our problems publicly, (as in public gathering or demonstration) cause that might create solidarity and other nasty "communist" ideas.

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Hopefully you get a better response than I did. Last time I addressed a thread to CCM he refused to comment publicly and closed the thread. Still waiting on response from CJ to hopefully resolve my issue. If not resolved, my time in this game will come to an end and I will seek monetary retribution.

Baraka
09-16-2012, 04:29 PM
This threads Gunna get shut down quicker than joaquims Gunna get banned lol.

Hello Kitty
09-16-2012, 04:33 PM
The following never happened either, re: MW SoCal meet on 8/11/2012.

You know they're all joking about getting some super-powered unit, right? I said I'd do something nice for the people who went, but right now they're just making stuff up.

I sent a PM to CCM to follow-up on 8/20 and again on 8/31. Both times CCM did not respond to my PMs. Attendees were Hello Kitty, vballmadam, drummerquack, McDoc, hb bombers, Dreno33, Copenhagen, Led.

Note: At this point I don't care about what the "nice" is. I'm posting here to illustrate yet another example of a lack of integrity and follow through.

Tate
09-16-2012, 04:41 PM
And tate and many more in spirit!

It really is no wonder that the long term and gold players are getting fed up with what is going on, because it has been going on for MONTHS!
This game and forum are beginning to unravel and I can see the end coming, quicker than we had thought it might, as they continue to ignore us and collect money! As fast as they can.

Hello HK, It's been too long!

Lawyer
09-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Join the leader board and gold boycot

Buggs1a
09-16-2012, 10:07 PM
CCM, a joke! Should be fired.

asdfg12345
09-16-2012, 10:49 PM
he disappeared lol

bushobama
09-16-2012, 10:55 PM
I find it hard to believe anyone is still spending gold at this point.. But lookin at the auction leaderboard, wow. Why would they respond on the forum, people are still spending hundreds of dollars each..

Tate
09-16-2012, 10:57 PM
yup, been saying that for days! hypocrites

bushobama
09-17-2012, 06:42 AM
Tate , what level are you lurking at these days??
I couldn't find you on my allies list.

BigDog146400220
09-17-2012, 07:20 AM
yup, been saying that for days! hypocrites

Totallly agree. I don't understand it either. The ones that supposedly have the biggest issues with the game are the same names still atop the leaderboard.

Wdigeorge
09-17-2012, 07:39 AM
The following never happened either, re: MW SoCal meet on 8/11/2012.

I sent a PM to CCM to follow-up on 8/20 and again on 8/31. Both times CCM did not respond to my PMs. Attendees were Hello Kitty, vballmadam, drummerquack, McDoc, hb bombers, Dreno33, Copenhagen, Led.

Note: At this point I don't care about what the "nice" is. I'm posting here to illustrate yet another example of a lack of integrity and follow through.

Action speaks louder than words. The outline looked great but without the follow through it is simply another letdown.

Thief
09-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I'm Curious what the typical Protocall for when players find Hackers? I was hit by a hacker pretty hard and sent in a contact support 4 days ago. It would have been nice to at least respond saying that the Hacker had been taken care of and removed from the game and a thank you for letting them know.

It also would have been nice for them to replace my losses but i would have been simply happy with the first scenario.

Lordsloss
09-17-2012, 08:29 AM
I'm Curious what the typical Protocall for when players find Hackers? I was hit by a hacker pretty hard and sent in a contact support 4 days ago. It would have been nice to at least respond saying that the Hacker had been taken care of and removed from the game and a thank you for letting them know.

It also would have been nice for them to replace my losses but i would have been simply happy with the first scenario. They said they do not let the person making the report know the results of their investigation. They make it sound like they are being all formal and crap.

Tate
09-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Tate , what level are you lurking at these days??I couldn't find you on my allies list. I'm hanging out @ level 80, and I'm pretty sure we're still allied. Will send a pm

Mcdoc
09-17-2012, 10:00 AM
My ears hurt so badly - the silence is deafening.

Baraka
09-17-2012, 10:21 AM
My ears hurt so badly - the silence is deafening.Wats that..... Say again.... Can't hear you over all this noise.

War Priest
09-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Going to be hard to keep alive when they lock this thread.

Ascent
09-17-2012, 03:09 PM
They said they do not let the person making the report know the results of their investigation. They make it sound like they are being all formal and crap.

Well, in all honesty we can't expect them to spend all that bandwidth to send this response to all of us every time we report a hacker:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS86BWw5o-lk8gOIjJkl7LNDhijTsigHAMjISdDne5O8mCWl0jV7Z7v3w7nt Q

;)

Alaska Ken
09-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Going to be hard to keep alive when they lock this thread.

That's true, but if it's locked then we will know they read it.

Speed ump
09-17-2012, 06:26 PM
No anser is an answer, you just have to decide what it means.

Hello Kitty
09-18-2012, 06:20 AM
Action speaks louder than words. The outline looked great but without the follow through it is simply another letdown.Exactly George. And it's more non-action and as Speed says below. I'm taking it to mean their word means nothing - a lack of integrity and follow through.

No anser is an answer, you just have to decide what it means.

Crime City Mark
09-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Please don't make specific threads asking for staff response.

Also, Kitty, I'm still sorting through PMs and working on getting permission for the stuff I'd like to do for the attendees.