PDA

View Full Version : Question for campers (emcee)

Veezy
09-16-2012, 01:59 PM
I started over yesterday and my plan is to take it nice and slow at the beginning. I'd like to upgrade a few buildings and expand and max on on money weapons before I move through each level. My question is....

By turtleing or camping or going at a slow pace, when is it time to move to the next level? Wait till you have a MT at level 2? NC ? Loft? Laundrys at 10?

When would you campers go from one level to the next?

Nudie
09-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Ideally, campers should stay at level 1 forever. I have a camper accoiunt and it has been at level 12 like forever. Still have upgrades available so will stay there until nothing more to buy or upgrade. Pretty mindless actually. :p

joaquim
09-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Ideally, campers should stay at level 1 forever. I have a camper accoiunt and it has been at level 12 like forever. Still have upgrades available so will stay there until nothing more to buy or upgrade. Pretty mindless actually. :p

You can't stay at level 1. The game forces you to go to level 2 by doing the tutorial.

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah, but I don't wanna be a camper that stays at level 2 for the next year. I'm trying to find a nice reasonable goal to move from 2 to 3. I have all buildings available cept mansion and the other crappy gold building. I have a iph of around 2500. All my properties are at level 2 with laundry mats at 5 and ice creams at like 3. I'm just trying to make a goal for myself without getting to bored

ATt and D are both at 89 with no members. Dropped members after getting Italian restaurant

joaquim
09-16-2012, 02:09 PM
My personal goal if I were to start over would be to stay at level 2 and get all the buildings(and any gold buildings I can get) all the way to level 10 then move to level 3 and repeat the process.

That's just what I would want to do. It's not the best gameplay strategy though.

Daniel2115
09-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Yeah, but I don't wanna be a camper that stays at level 2 for the next year. I'm trying to find a nice reasonable goal to move from 2 to 3. I have all buildings available cept mansion and the other crappy gold building. I have a iph of around 2500. All my properties are at level 2 with laundry mats at 5 and ice creams at like 3. I'm just trying to make a goal for myself without getting to bored

Just camp and when you feel it's time to level, do it. If this is your only account youre probably going to level up a little during events so you could just wait and do your leveling during those.

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah that's a great goal.. But after 6 months my iPhone would be thrown through the wall from boredom

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't think I get events till level 10

Carlos,
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
I have a camper account and I don't really level up unless its for the boss events

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
My personal goal if I were to start over would be to stay at level 2 and get all the buildings(and any gold buildings I can get) all the way to level 10 then move to level 3 and repeat the process.

That's just what I would want to do. It's not the best gameplay strategy though.

I don't think I would keep all buildings. Half of the buildings on the game are useless later. Take up space and make no sense to upgrade due to time and cost

Dreno33
09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
just add mafia and focus on upgrading your MT's and Lofts after buying them. Buy a NC later and upgrade to lvl 2. Then start leveling. you will be able to afford all weapons plus more with that income

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
I have a camper account and I don't really level up unless its for the boss events

Can you advise if you can do events under lvl 10?

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:22 PM
just add mafia and focus on upgrading your MT's and Lofts after buying them. Buy a NC later and upgrade to lvl 2. Then start leveling. you will be able to afford all weapons plus more with that income

Just dropped my mafia after getting the Italian. So your advice is to wait till I get two mts and 2 lofts too lvl 2

Euchred
09-16-2012, 02:23 PM
I've had a camper for 8 months I'm currently level 44 with an IPH of 800,000 it's a slow process.

I would never camp if my goal was to be level 200 someday.

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Well there's no time limit on the game as of now. I plan on hitting 200... By when I'm ready and on my terms. Lol

bigflan
09-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Also when you camp at level 2 you miss out on boss events though which sucks and I only see 6 moths - a year left in this game

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Why u say that? 6 months to a year? I'm currently down like 400$... I at least want my money's worth

Carlos,
09-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Can you advise if you can do events under lvl 10?

Just go to level 10, you will get there eventually anyway with people attacking you

bigflan
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Why u say that? 6 months to a year? I'm currently down like 400$... I at least want my money's worthBecause it costs money to run a game like this and eventually when sales are very low they may shut down the whole game

Euchred
09-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Because it costs money to run a game like this and eventually when sales are very low they may shut down the whole game

Maybe they'd do less development wise but it's cheap enough to keep a server running, I don't think spending would ever get that low.

bigflan
09-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Maybe they'd do less development wise but it's cheap enough to keep a server running, I don't think spending would ever get that low.Eventually it will hit 0 and this game will get overrun by hackers and stuff

Veezy
09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Nooooooooooo

bigflan
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
NoooooooooooWoah I'm happy that this game may end so I won't be 110 years old and still playing

Veezy
09-16-2012, 03:15 PM
They need to advance past 200 if they want to keep it moving

emcee
09-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Veezy, there is no right way to play the game. As long as you are enjoying it that's the key.

When it comes to camping you can argue there is a right way or wrong way, see my tortoise guide for discussion.

You need to ask yourself what are your goals? Massive IPH at low levels? Near perfect stats? Be in top 10% of players in your level at any one time?

With the last option, Burn had created an anti-camping thread that shows he was just doing that with ease. In fact, he was closer to 1% than 10% when he posted his stats.

Anyways, for strict IPH dominance then technically camping at low levels is a waste. You should be rushing up to at least level 70 or so and having access to better buildings.

If you want close to perfect stats then ultra camping is best with emphasis developing economy and only activating account during events. However, if you are just starting out then you shouldn't participate in boss events for months, imo. Build up decent inventory with scratchers and in the meantime buy decent cash equips.

So, if you do not have the discipline to stay at one level for any length of time then strict camping is probably not your cup of tea. In fact, if you only have one device it will be extremely difficult. However, you've had a taste of level 100+ so maybe it may work for you.

Good luck. Happy camping.

Nick-Clark1
09-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Have you deleted your old profile yet? If not, then I would keep it and use your camper as your 2nd account if you can. Only because of this:
I bought gold by the boatload...I wont hide it. I sold building that I bought with Gold also then rebought them again later...lol

That's a potentially large amount of wasted cash

nopenopenope
09-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Everyone can stop talking about camping at level 2. You'll be >4 in no time just by defensively gained XP.

Bala82
09-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Everyone can stop talking about camping at level 2. You'll be >4 in no time just by defensively gained XP.

Exactly you can't stop people from attacking you :(.

emcee
09-17-2012, 01:28 AM
Dropping to zero alliance should stop people from attacking you. It's worked for me for many months on 2 accounts.
What makes you level in the beginning apart from attacks are just mission goals some you may not be aware of by reaching certain attack score or building/buying something. Hardcore campers need to review what such goals are and avoid at all cost.
I just went about it haphazardly and definitely triggered more than a few and gained what seemed like several levels.

Bala82
09-17-2012, 03:29 AM
but wouldn't still be on rival list if another player also has zero ?

Coldjoey
09-17-2012, 06:06 AM
As said no right way to play, at level 99 I was equal in stats with freind, his iph was 200k mine was 15K 45 days on his still level 99 I'm 137 my stats are 40k A&D his are 30k A&D both our incomes are 350k ph. We have never purchased gold, I have fun in my own little way, he collects every building on time. Who's right? Both of us, neither us. It's just what's suits you.

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Here's my 2cents (and I haven't read everyone's posts)

If you are planning on spending loads of cash - you have no reason to camp/crawl.

However - if you are planning on playing as a free player - this is what I recommend:

Camp - build your movie theaters and lofts - get them up.

Buy the best available weapons in cash amounts - you want to buy about 200 of each.

save your RP till you unlock night vision goggles and buy about 100 of them

Then continue to save your RP till chainwhips

DON'T DO ANY MISSIONS - only PVP.

Attacking and robbing are crucial to you.

Invest your skill points into stamina and attack - forget defense because eventually defense will be useless to you.

I have yet to spend 1 skill point into energy - but plan to have about 600-1200 energy.

And get a second game and treat this game like simcity... maybe modern war or something else...

don't invest emotion into this game lol... because once you are HL it's not going to matter what happens unless you spend loads and loads of cash...

ONLY LEVEL YOUR CHARACTER WHEN YOUR BUILDINGS START TAKING LONG TIME TO UPGRADE...

Get your ice cream shops to 10 your LM to 10 your Houses to 10 lofts and MT to about 4-5...

Andrew2100
09-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi friends i just want to ask you something about Emcees that how they become a good Emcee and organised every event because this is not a easy work and this is also difficult to organised a event of any wedding and any musical i just want to ask you that how they are become a Emcee and Event Planner...

Singapore Emcee Services (http://emceemelvin.com/)

Stock Slayer
09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi friends i just want to ask you something about Emcees that how they become a good Emcee and organised every event because this is not a easy work and this is also difficult to organised a event of any wedding and any musical i just want to ask you that how they are become a Emcee and Event Planner...
Prooooooobably not the right thread for that!! LMAO

Nick-Clark1
09-28-2012, 10:35 PM

Bwahahahaha!

emcee
09-29-2012, 12:03 AM

OMG! Hands down the funniest post I've read this year.

Canada Emcee Services

Plux
09-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Camping Strategy suggestion:
Use Epics as your means of tooling up. Remember to use the 3x2:2x2x2x2 strategy where 3 hits, wait 1 min, 2 hits then go into the double hit strategy of 26mins into the med pack start point and double hit until you can't recover inside the time remaining. 13 cash hits are possible.
Very carefully activate the Epics via the weakest cost map or rival attack.
Build your income, reduce your level growth and try to stall those XP's coming in.
Camping is a long term strategy and prepares you for level 200. Carefully event map farm to keep just 1 or 2 boxes for open tries.
Construct and Upgrade your Building Defence using it as a saving measure for upgrading your chosen Nightclub of two to level 10! After that work on the other.
The Plux Method

Skywall
09-29-2012, 08:20 AM
Yeah that's a great goal.. But after 6 months my iPhone would be thrown through the wall from boredom

I've had my account for quite a while. The only time I *purposefully* get experience is when one person attacks me over and over, so I go wreck their hood a couple times.

Yes, camping is boring, but people will admire your hood once you get to that sweet income level.

I saw another level 12 about 3 months ago that had just over 5 mil income/hr. Just about everything was level 10. That guy was my hero.

Now days though, you're pretty much forced to level up since you play the lottery everyday.

nopenopenope
09-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Yes, camping is boring, but people will admire your hood once you get to that sweet income level.

I saw another level 12 about 3 months ago that had just over 5 mil income/hr. Just about everything was level 10. That guy was my hero.seems legit since they recently changed the warehouse payout to 17.8mil every 48h.