PDA

View Full Version : Promises, Promises, Promises

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Just checking with everyone else since I think I may have missed it. Maybe it came and went away as just as quickly. All the promises of clarity, transparent communication, and timely responses....what happened?

All we have are the same unresolved issues, very little communication (except for meaningless haiku contests). What happened to all the promises Gree?

brick
09-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I need more people. 712 411 045

Baraka
09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Just checking with everyone else since I think I may have missed it. Maybe it came and went away as just as quickly. All the promises of clarity, transparent communication, and timely responses....what happened?

All we have are the same unresolved issues, very little communication (except for meaningless haiku contests). What happened to all the promises Gree?
I feel your pain bro. It's getting unbelievable. Units and sales promised never delivered and no communication. Don't think we will ever see the 40 % sale

I need more people. 712 411 045please dont do that and don't go put it on any more threads. Put your code in your signature. PM people if you want to add them.

Alaska Ken
09-16-2012, 11:24 AM

With the acquisition by GREE we've been in a period of transition and development. I'd like to go over what you can expect over the next few weeks.

Forums:

Dedicated Community staff for forums and social media
Forum and social media events
Forum revamp
Greater clarity (Patch Notes, Event threads, etc)

Community:

Dedicated Community staff
Community-specific events and promotions
Greater degree of interaction between Community staff and players on a daily basis
Way more content!

Support:

More support staff
Faster turnarounds
Better standardization of best practices to improve quality
Higher visibility
New support system

You mean something like this?

Ajk
09-16-2012, 11:25 AM
I need more people. 712 411 045

Well timed sir.

I agree big dog. Where the hell has the communication gone in here?

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 11:34 AM
You mean something like this?

Ya AK... That would be it. Figure if we keep things like this elevated at all times more and more people will eventually see it and question it. I didn't post actually thing Mods would address it because it seems all they do is go on vacation/holiday.

Ascent
09-16-2012, 11:39 AM
To be fair they did revamp the forum... we have one ugly Gree logo now with a background that makes it much harder to read anything...

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=Baraka;413457]I feel your pain bro. It's getting unbelievable. Units and sales promised never delivered and no communication. Don't think we will ever see the 40 % sale

Oh the selective gold sale has just further infuriated me. Saw on that thread that it apparently was even advertised on twitter by ER.

Well guess what ER... I don't have twitter and I don't want twitter. It should not be our responsibility to follow you on twitter because it's what you want. . It should be your responsibility to advertise these type things on the forum. Come in here and let us all know. That is why we are here... And not on Twitter!

Baraka
09-16-2012, 11:51 AM
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s384/baraka25/977f4b6d.jpg
Indeed it was but it wasn't ER it was Modern War. How they can advertise like that then not have it is unbelievable. I did send Er a Tweet and got nothing though.

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 12:00 PM
http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s384/baraka25/977f4b6d.jpg
Indeed it was but it wasn't ER it was Modern War. How they can advertise like that then not have it is unbelievable. I did send Er a Tweet and got nothing though.

Then I stand corrected on it being an ER twitter post and I retract that part of my previous statement. Regardless, those type things should be advertised in here too. I don't care if it is posted on twitter too but for those of that don't follow twitter... It just creates more problems and distrust.

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 12:08 PM
To be fair they did revamp the forum... we have one ugly Gree logo now with a background that makes it much harder to read anything...

I guess it's the little things that make a difference. Lol :)

Tctiger
09-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Same old story, think they care more about twitter than mw.

War Priest
09-16-2012, 01:48 PM

You believed them..?

Ascent
09-16-2012, 01:58 PM
I for one will not buy any gold until I see some sign that they will actually invest some effort in the future of this game. Would feel really stupid buying stuff only for them to pull the plug the next day. By the way, do you think they will announce when will they pull the plug or will they still try to harvest our money untill the last minute?

BigDog146400220
09-16-2012, 02:22 PM
@war priest
Not really. I don't really believe anything any of them say. Just like when I called out for help from CCmark and he said he wouldn't comment cause I addressed thread to him directly. He closed it without comment. Just more of the same old trash.

@ Ascent
Pretty sure just a pull of the plug. You will try to log in one day and it simply wont happen. Error message only.

Ascent
09-16-2012, 07:06 PM
For the record, I sent one PM to CCM with a major bug I have for three months now, got no help. I sent the same thing to CJ a month later, got no response. So much for PMs as far as my experience.

ohgreatitsryan
09-17-2012, 11:26 PM
For the record, I sent one PM to CCM with a major bug I have for three months now, got no help. I sent the same thing to CJ a month later, got no response. So much for PMs as far as my experience.

At least no response is better than the canned "Yes, we know there are problems..." that basically just means tough ****, we don't care....