PDA

View Full Version : A few questions and comments...

saholz
09-16-2012, 08:37 AM
I've been at this for a while now, and am currently at Level 122 with A/D scores of about 48K attack and 51K defense. Income is close to $300K per hour, all of which puts me pretty much in the middle of the pack for this level. I rarely buy gold, but will sometimes buy a $40 pack when it's on sale. I'm still puzzled by some aspects of the game.

When I attack, now limited to either same level or 499 allies, I look for an opponent with the weakest A/D scores. This limits my losses, although anything but an attack on the weakest player will result in losses of units. Is this not a valid strategy? I wonder about this since I do get attacked by players with numbers only slightly better than my own. Doesn't this result in larger unit losses for them than attacking weaker players? Is there some advantage to attacking stronger players that I'm not aware of?

Some of the other players' stats have me baffled. How can a Level 122 player with $300K income have A/D scores less than 5K? Conversely, how can Level 122 players with low income have A/D scores like 70K? I see some players who have incomes of less than $100K with incredibly high A/D stats ... like double the average player. Is this just spending tons of real cash for gold?

Last question concerns allies. I have over 700 allies now but, since only 500 can be used at this level is there any point to having over 500 allies? Also, since attacks are based on an ally count of 499 or more, what would be the disadvantage of reducing my ally count to 498? It seems this would have little if any impact on my battle results while limiting attacks on me.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Baraka
09-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Im only level 85 and have only have 300 allies my defense is over 40K so for my reckoning at 500 alles it would be easy to get 70k defense and attack and for others way more especially if they spend a lot of gold. Not many people have a high IPH they get money from raiding and attacking people. Yes they will lose units by attacking stronger players but they replace them with better Valor units. Plus I don't know wether it's still around (seniors please correct me) tree was a glitch where people had no casualties. Anyway everything you said seems pretty normal to me maybe someone closer to your level could give you better insight

bigflan
09-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Im only level 85 and have only have 300 allies my defense is over 4k so for my reckoning at 500 alles it would be easy to get 7K defense and attack and for others way more especially if they spend a lot of gold. Not many people have a high IPH they get money from raiding and attacking people. Yes they will lose units by attacking stronger players but they replace them with better Valor units. Plus I don't know wether it's still around (seniors please correct me) tree was a glitch where people had no casualties. Anyway everything you said seems pretty normal to me maybe someone closer to your level could give you better insight

I was level 60 and I had 10k defense with 90 allies lol you have work to do

Tate
09-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Im only level 85 and have only have 300 allies my defense is over 4k so for my reckoning at 500 alles it would be easy to get 7K defense and attack and for others way more especially if they spend a lot of gold. Not many people have a high IPH they get money from raiding and attacking people. Yes they will lose units by attacking stronger players but they replace them with better Valor units. Plus I don't know wether it's still around (seniors please correct me) tree was a glitch where people had no casualties. Anyway everything you said seems pretty normal to me maybe someone closer to your level could give you better insight. As far as I can determine the no/low cas glitchis alive and well, unfortunately I have the exact opposite lol! With the onslaught of hackers in the game, I'm not too sure if many of the no cas players are also hackers, but having said that, I know of a couple of undeniably honest players that have stated they think they may have it as well.... As for Flans comment, he is correct in saying that you should have better stats for your level, he just said it his way.... I see rivals between level 79 - 85 with stats in the mid to high 30k's. Upgrade your boost buildings and increase your IPH or pretty soon your army will be unsustainable with 7k att/def.

To answer saholz' questions, you are limited to 500 max allies so any above that number will make no difference to your stats.
As for losses, I can safely say that my experiences have me taking larger losses while attacking someone near my stats than someone having 40-50% def compared to my attack although, every once in a while I can come out decently. The reason ppl with close to your defense stat is likely for bp's and don't forget the boost that they may have as well. 70k att/def for mid 100's may be realistic or even average. As you can see in the top half of this post, level 80's are sometimes in the high 30k range for attack while I see the average around 12-15k. Kinda crappy when going after bp's cuz I usually only get between 60-100 per when I would really like to get 180-200ish... That's what happens when your stats are higher than the average tho!
Good luck!

Baraka
09-16-2012, 11:08 AM
I was level 60 and I had 10k defense with 90 allies lol you have work to doQuality wat a dumb ass I am. I edited the post now. Should be more realistic.

Baraka
09-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Just so people know I have 40K not 4K lol. Just me been stupid.

manbeast
09-16-2012, 11:15 AM
advantages of attacking players with higher stats-
-you get more battle points for each attack
-there is a higher probability they will have boxes for the event

stats aren't really related to income. players with low stats have no understanding of the game, each one probably has their own unique problem, so i wont speculate here.

players with high stats and low income-
-could rely on raiding for money to buy units
-could rely on valor units to make up the majority of their stats (ran into a guy today with over 400 elite water cruisers)
-could farm PVE loot. i believe ferr has like 200 or so seige tanks which have crazy stats like 500/500
-could have bought a bunch of gold units
or any combination of the above

bigflan
09-16-2012, 11:22 AM
I hate MW play cc much less hassle

Tate
09-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Just so people know I have 40K not 4K lol. Just me been stupid.
already checked, just had to see for myself! much better