PDA

View Full Version : Gangs and other questions

kitzune
09-16-2012, 07:55 AM
Some of these might be helpful for others new to game.

In no specific order
Gang questions

Is there a list of what gangs are in the game? (CK) and (MS13) are only ones with tags seen.
what their goals are?
What they look for in members?
who their enemies are?
why some gang members have additional thing in their names while others don't?

what is the difference between henchmen and mafia members? (Saw this mentioned at bottom of my mob list)
Is there an updated energy required/area mastery rewards/equipment required (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13273-Area-equipment-energy-costs-and-completion-awards) post? The one in best of best or updated best of best seems to be several maps out of date.
Are there any tools that will help me manage my hood? I've been in a couple of MMOs, that had add ons and out of game apps that helped set goals for the character.
Is there a way to pull my stats and inventory like wowhead.com does with 'World of Warcrack'?
Are there any other sites that are still valid? Are these still up to date?
Current sites besides this one of course

http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Crime_City_iOS
http://crimecityblog.com

Are there many besides me that are interested in a continuation of the tip of the day list?
Which currently active forum member has the most helpful posts?

Polarbear
09-16-2012, 08:08 AM
I foresee a gang dispute....

Not in any particular order.
Ck, k, ccs, CCB, ms13, tna, N?, Indians (I may have missed)
Goal: being fat bully's! =D
Req: unrestricted credit card
Enemies: rivals list.
Extra tags: rank in gang?

Henchmen are essentially invisibe mafia, that just make up your numbers. Mafia members are other RL players.

Search 'updated loot spreadsheet' in forums.

Not a difficult game, not much need for add ons.

Forum still best place for info.

sister morphine
09-16-2012, 08:38 AM
lol, you got the best gang first at least. As for the bully bit drop the 'fat' and I'm cool 😜

There's also CN, BBC (?), TPK, THC (me neither) and no doubt a bunch of one man/woman armies.

Ragmondino
09-16-2012, 10:03 AM
TnA goal: Look as skanky as possible and have fun. Be completely different to other gangs by not taking yourself to serious.

Jtstar7439
09-16-2012, 11:17 AM
The best thing about all these "gangs" is they make it easier for me to know who in my rivals list is gonna have a good hood and I go right to them!!! :p

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 11:20 AM
The best thing about all these "gangs" is they make it easier for me to know who in my rivals list is gonna have a good hood and I go right to them!!! :p

Thank you this is what I have always said
Gangs are useless in this game

RijilV
09-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I think gangs would be a whole lot more cool if it was supported in-game and maybe they had leaderboards for win/loss rankings, IPH, etc on a gang-wide level.

kitzune
09-16-2012, 03:16 PM
I think gangs would be a whole lot more cool if it was supported in-game and maybe they had leaderboards for win/loss rankings, IPH, etc on a gang-wide level.

well IPH per member. That way a mob of 2,000 with ave IPH of 20K (40,000K IPH) isn't as impressive as the 'elite gang' of 5 with the 39,000K IPH.

Dudebot121256
09-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Don't forget about the Crime City Christians (CCC) :D

KemoKidd
09-16-2012, 04:35 PM

Ive been doing this too! Funny that one gang member offered me his code. Ha! Im not dumb. Why would I add you when I could keep robbing you and getting $300,000 off of attacking you? Way to surrender. (Im being nice by not mentioning the gang)

TonySpaghetti
09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Don't forget MS13's secondary goal to destroy the English language.

Lupo
09-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Don't forget about the Crime City Christians (CCC) :D

CCC has only 2 members so is hard to call a gang...:cool::cool::cool:

Dipstik
09-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey we're working on it!

Joeycool
09-16-2012, 07:52 PM
The Indians are the original and strongest gang. Any one who says different is wrong.

Noodles created gangs in crime city. A game that doesn't even support gangs.

CK are a nice set of rivals for us. Far better than any others. But they still cant even dream of competing with our top boys and girls.

There really is no point to gangs appart from the camaraderie and making friends. Although it is possible to get people to steer clear from attacking you if you are in a gang.

The flip side. You will get attacked 24/7 from rival gang members.

Ghost818
09-16-2012, 07:56 PM
The Indians are the original and strongest gang. Any one who says different is wrong.

Noodles created gangs in crime city. A game that doesn't even support gangs.

CK are a nice set of rivals for us. Far better than any others. But they still cant even dream of competing with our top boys and girls.

There really is no point to gangs appart from the camaraderie and making friends. Although it is possible to get people to steer clear from attacking you if you are in a gang.

The flip side. You will get attacked 24/7 from rival gang members.
Read your PM if you aren't busy :P

_dan_
09-16-2012, 08:03 PM
is that Indians as the indigenous peoples of the Americas or as South Asian ethnic groups or as people of Indian ancestry as in Indian Americans ?

Khayman
09-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Don't forget MS13's secondary goal to destroy the English language.

It is a very noble reason. My respects.

http://chisland.com/forum/Smileys/chisland/trolldad.png

Khayman
09-16-2012, 08:12 PM
You will get attacked 24/7 from rival gang members.

I am proceeding with my recruitment in CK. 100% free of drama member here but do not defraud me about, m8. :o

BTW i picked a new avatar. :p

Jtstar7439
09-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Random question, I play on a iPad 2 hd version and can't see decorations. Is the Tpee the only way of identifying Indians? I only ask cause I notice all the rest seem to have something in there in game screen name.

Coldcommander
09-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Thank you this is what I have always said
Gangs are useless in this gameWait until we are all in the shark tank and we will see what you think about that!

Joeycool
09-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Random question, I play on a iPad 2 hd version and can't see decorations. Is the Tpee the only way of identifying Indians? I only ask cause I notice all the rest seem to have something in there in game screen name.

Yeah. The only sign of an Indian gang member is a teepee in the hood.

But for those with HD here is a list.

noodles, jjk, xenoke, navi ho, joeycool, donkey boy, Sam, Sir Daniel, jm, lupo, yesuispal, Vicious V, Johnny, Twinkie, Katie, dannygreene, yan tou huat, luke, Max Mayhem, iceman, haze, paul, nycpizzalover, scorpian lady, jake, daniel, Boda, Yan, Dominicano, iceman, Smooks, Vince( level 200), Johnno,shaffy, Eisa, twinster, trev, char, fricco, fuzzy, Scarlet, Chestercool, iteachem,Sasha, junglista168, Burn,.

Coldcommander
09-16-2012, 08:40 PM
I will tell you that my reasons for starting COLD mafia was purely out of helping players that were weaker then myself on the same level, stop being bullied by another player that I could slap around. I named it COLD mafia after my friend OUTCOLDKING who helped me in the same way. We soon got a few more members like Gwiz and Paulio. More people wanted to join and become COLD. We were a small social family that grew. Then one day I found out about the Big Bad Indians. I never new other gangs were in CC. I was not a forum member and I was only at level 76 when I started the COLD mafia. After the leader of the Indians "Noodles" waged a war on our small group because ??? I still wonder, we had a chance to partner up with the only other gang in CC KARMA. Thus began the CK and Indian saga. CK was the first to start using the Tag. Wow did that spawn something. Now there are clans popping up on every hood corner trying to make a name for themselves. Well good luck to you all, it's a vicious C City out there Perpare for the long War! CCS. Cold Commander Sean before CCS gang stole my name.

Dipstik
09-16-2012, 08:44 PM

That, and they'll tell you. Repeatedly.

Chester78
09-16-2012, 08:55 PM

Hey Dipstick! I'm an Indian. True story. Also, I'm an Indian.

Joeycool
09-16-2012, 09:02 PM

But don't worry. If you are a little girl, (like dipstik) with a very delicate disposition ( like dipstik) and don't like it when this happens, and it makes you cry like little baby tiny tears (hello dipstik). There is a block function. So you don't have to listen to it when you get hit all day, every day.

TonySpaghetti
09-16-2012, 09:15 PM
BTW i picked a new avatar. :p

Is that Jed Clampett?

<3 Hz
09-16-2012, 09:34 PM
I have one of the more distinctive Indian hoods, I have a gas station next to a teepee with an Indian flag in between both. I prefer having a short work commute ya know.

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Real hard gameplay is more courageous than a credit card player...

LOL, I thought we all play CC because we aren't courageous enough to rob real bank...

Haha a game needs courage, that's new!

Ragmondino
09-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Yeah. The only sign of an Indian gang member is a teepee in the hood.

But for those with HD here is a list.

noodles, jjk, xenoke, navi ho, joeycool, donkey boy, Sam, Sir Daniel, jm, lupo, yesuispal, Vicious V, Johnny, Twinkie, Katie, dannygreene, yan tou huat, luke, Max Mayhem, iceman, haze, paul, nycpizzalover, scorpian lady, jake, daniel, Boda, Yan, Dominicano, iceman, Smooks, Vince( level 200), Johnno,shaffy, Eisa, twinster, trev, char, fricco, fuzzy, Scarlet, Chestercool, iteachem,Sasha, junglista168, Burn,.

Is xstonflow actually an Indian?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
09-17-2012, 02:39 AM
Courage is determined by the patience and determination you have
to complete a goal without needing to use what others arent as privileged or interested in useing.
Like cheats , add ons , And credit cards.

Some people only succeed with help
The courageous fight through without..

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 02:51 AM
Courage is being in ForceRECON. Courage is doing something others wouldn't because of human emotion. Courage is asking out someone completely above you league. Yes courage shares a borderline with stupidity.

But in no way can courage be simulated by playing a game...

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
09-17-2012, 02:55 AM
To each his own
The right to passage is gained through strength
Credit cards are for the weak
Ths is all i had to say

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 03:01 AM
If credit cards are for the weak, how come they're the only ones beating me up :(

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
09-17-2012, 03:10 AM
In a weird way you agread with me
And the pain you have is your own
Guess we all spend in our own way

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 03:26 AM
Decrypting......decrypting.......decryp......BING!

Single Topic Word

Subject response
-cryptic language-
Follow on response

Ok I'll play along!

Confuzzled

My simpleton mind hates Shakespeare
the weather is nice today
But no problem!

Bea
09-17-2012, 04:07 AM
I'm confuzzled too.

Khayman
09-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Is that Jed Clampett?

Lee Van Cleef (click) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Van_Cleef)

http://imageshack.us/a/img267/5221/73727870.jpg