PDA

View Full Version : it's not 1918.

mnju_03
09-16-2012, 07:03 AM
This isn't 1918 and Gree are not the Germans. Calm the F down. Just because it's a forum doesn't give you the right to say anything you think or feel. lol... People cheat? Sure... People get ahead in life the easy way, get used to it. Spent a few bucks on the game? Good, the game is worth a few bucks, so are the employees... Get over it and move on.

If you're upset because you invested time and money, let it go. Read a book. Learn how to let go...Read many books on the art of letting go. HAH!

Basically ya'll just need to calm the F down. Oh and one more thing... I have a belly button. Suck it!

Dr BoneCrusher
09-16-2012, 07:20 AM
M, I hear you on this is a game and let it go. The problem is, it is effecting the honest players, and how the game is played. Should we let it go, when to play in an event you have to compete with cheaters and over pay for items? Now some would answer then don't attempt the event. REALLY! Think about it...

jobadass
09-16-2012, 07:23 AM
I love you Francis!

no homo

Dravak
09-16-2012, 08:04 AM
M, I hear you on this is a game and let it go. The problem is, it is effecting the honest players, and how the game is played. Should we let it go, when to play in an event you have to compete with cheaters and over pay for items? Now some would answer then don't attempt the event. REALLY! Think about it...

Look just learn to take the competition easy , if you cannot stand it anymore , just chuck in the big money .
Then the cheaters problems goes away ! if they even dare to attack you .
They get banned ;) ...

Now on serious note , I agree with mnju and also agree with you ,
But are you letting the competition spirit not drive you insane , I mean just report move on .
Stop seeing ghosts if there are none , cause if you go down this road , you end up like those cheaters accusing me cheating ... and I seriously had to block one person .

Hello was it I think , he became so vulgar and obssessive writing in caps , demanding stuff .
That I said bye ! wasn't even funny anymore , it has become a obessions .
Yes Gree should fix the hacking problems they have the tools for it .
Just not the tools for everybody it seems .

Polarbear
09-16-2012, 08:12 AM
The tension here sure feels like the beginning of 1939. Hide!

DenZ1
09-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Germans are coming? Again??? :)
Well screw them again one more time :)
ps: no offence to Germans. I like Germany.

(CCC)- The Pope
09-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Das Juden en da Threaden

TonySpaghetti
09-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Expect the French to drop their pantaloons again. LOL

mnju_03
09-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Das Juden en da Threaden

Hahahahahahah lmao!

Boom
09-16-2012, 10:39 AM
How do u know it's not 1918 and Gree IS the Germans?

jobadass
09-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Boom, how do I say this? Your sig...well..it's the funniest thing I've read in a loooooong time.