PDA

View Full Version : Yet another disappearing event!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwracing
09-16-2012, 01:09 AM
This is getting to be complete BS! Can you guys not figure out any of the glitches in this game or are you just not trying?
I cant even think of when the last event that didnt disappear atleast once happened. Oh wait, it was before the new style event and before the Gree take over.......... Go figure. :mad:
Way to keep the non gold spenders down with no chance of being competitive in these events!!!
How bout fixing it and maybe giving an extension of the event to the people having this problem to maybe try to make it competitive................
Or heres an idea, why not just fix it already?!!!!!!

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 01:22 AM
When did it disappear because the event finished 39mins ago if you were talking about the last box event with the grenades

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-16-2012, 01:39 AM
When did it disappear because the event finished 39mins ago if you were talking about the last box event with the grenades

Yup finished and I reloaded to find my reward straight away ! Wtf something's wrong - game running smoothly!!? Huh?

PawnXIIX
09-16-2012, 02:05 AM
Can't fix something that isn't broken xD

Luciferianism
09-16-2012, 03:20 AM
The event ended. Lolololol.

SevenO9
09-16-2012, 04:30 AM
DISAPPEAR
intransitive verb
1: to pass from view
2: to cease to be : pass out of existence or notice

DISAPPOINT
transitive verb
to fail to meet the expectation or hope of

:p

Blackstone
09-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Yep. Events tend to disappear when time runs out. Good observation and thread.

Coldjoey
09-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Yup finished and I reloaded to find my reward straight away ! Wtf something's wrong - game running smoothly!!? Huh?
I finished in top 250 with mins to go, have players been awarded the prize already?

Auxilium
09-16-2012, 09:39 AM
I finished in top 250 with mins to go, have players been awarded the prize already?

I've seen 1 person with the top 250 helmet.

Olly1
09-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Best. Thread. Ever.

cwracing
09-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Guess I should have clarified. It was gone for just over 3.5 hrs yesterday morning as well as a couple hours that I noticed on Friday. I was just slow posting the thread.
I know it ended, it was just the frustration of every event lately disappearing atleast once throughout its time. Especially when your within 1 of the top 250 when it disappears, then when it comes back with only a few hours left your 4 away and get all the loot items.
I know its just a game but all the bugs are annoying. Especially the same ones over and over.

Vile Lynn
09-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Guess I should have clarified. It was gone for just over 3.5 hrs yesterday morning as well as a couple hours that I noticed on Friday. I was just slow posting the thread.
I know it ended, it was just the frustration of every event lately disappearing atleast once throughout its time. Especially when your within 1 of the top 250 when it disappears, then when it comes back with only a few hours left your 4 away and get all the loot items.
I know its just a game but all the bugs are annoying. Especially the same ones over and over.

Yeah, I knew what you meant... the events sometimes goes away for a few hours, then returns.
But, it was funny the way it sounded in the op.

And, sometimes it just feels good to vent on the forum. lol, I know! been there, done that :cool:

Ramshutu
09-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I didn't realise there was an android event on until it appeared for me with 14 hours remaining.

cwracing
09-16-2012, 01:26 PM
I didn't realise there was an android event on until it appeared for me with 14 hours remaining.
Thats gotta be frustrating as well. I see a lot of similar posts about android. Yet another issue you would think they could have fixed by now.