PDA

View Full Version : Indian Cheater?

Paulio
09-16-2012, 01:02 AM
I don't think I've ever started a thread about a cheater, but there's a first time for everything. I thought the Indians took a strong stance against cheaters? Even recruited members due to their hard work in getting cheaters banned? (props to those players by the way).

However, some evidence came across me today, and in light of what appears to be new hacks that we've been made aware of, I thought I'd share with you. This level 200 player, named JAKE, has a teepee in his hood. Can anyone either confirm or deny that this player is an Indian? If I'm wrong, I will post an apology. If I'm right, well, then I'm right. But either way, this dude ain't legit. You be the judge ...

Earlier today:
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/0fd69eb1f7702d404f073a2d755a91fa.jpg

Later in the day:
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/2e8431ffc0b9f7a9e8c2b4dbce80828e.jpg

Ok, no big deal. Anyone can jump their stats that high with the right amount of gold. But wait, there's more ...

Paulio
09-16-2012, 01:02 AM
What do you notice about this guy's inventory?

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/bcfe7c3e6c169e619fadbefa8f70dd41.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/504376855b7c2a5419d4271bb13b0823.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/1955eb61eed329cd48ca64bb1cdbc0b5.jpg

Something fishy going on here.

Oh yeah, this is why I suspected this guy an Indian. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/eea1ab45072d4c1c219f53b5d7efed2e.jpg

SevenO9
09-16-2012, 01:15 AM
Maybe they merged 2 accounts into one? One being the Teepee owner with one of each items in doubt and 150k ish attacke and def. The other being someone else with the same items and 60k ish stats. That would explain everything.

Or you might agree that this is pretty far fetched and then you might think something might not be fully legit with the guy.

Paulio
09-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Let's say you're right. Then how would you explain the 3 crazy hit n runners?

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-16-2012, 01:43 AM
Clearly a hacker!

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Sure you can jump that high with gold, but his weapons did not jump enough to justify that stat increase.

SevenO9
09-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Let's say you're right. Then how would you explain the 3 crazy hit n runners?

Oh my bad, not enough coffee that morning. Three Crazy Hit n Runners. That makes my explanation a little more complex? You wanna hear it? Or can we agree that this is a blunt cheat? I am merely trying to be carefull, the state of this game is so broken that there are too many cheat accusations, the reason being that in fact there is too much cheating which causes some collateral damage. There is still the possibility that what you are seeing in your rivals profile is a display bug, even on your side? Again, I dont think so ....

emcee
09-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Does Gree merge accounts? If so, I'll start another 2 more CC hardcore camping accounts that will just participate in boss events. They can start by merging 2x chief's cruiser, 2x detective's tac vest, 2x sharpshooter's rifle, 2x golden defense into one account.
Not being facetious here. Actually would consider merging my level 72 account to level 14 tortoise account.

Dravak
09-16-2012, 03:00 AM
well that one gave up easily , I mean 2 bankbusters , 3 hit and runners ... exit .

Guess he edited the wrong things ;) , it is good to scramble loot once in a while , maybe they should ad inventory that says cheater ban me 0 stats crate items .

That once added cannot be removed other then Gree , would be funny to see them ad those , you can clearly see cheaters then , would be hilarious reaction.
OPS .. you edited the wrong thing ;)

Dravak
09-16-2012, 03:03 AM
Does Gree merge accounts? If so, I'll start another 2 more CC hardcore camping accounts that will just participate in boss events. They can start by merging 2x chief's cruiser, 2x detective's tac vest, 2x sharpshooter's rifle, 2x golden defense into one account.
Not being facetious here. Actually would consider merging my level 72 account to level 14 tortoise account.

merge of account do not get you 2 event items , sorry doesn't work that way .
You can merge gold from 1 account to another , but not the event items from 1 account to the other .
They do exceptions for your last tier event items , and maybe some other legit stuff you won .
Since like MXZ says , the server predetermine the scratcher outcome .
So they can easily check if you won those items or not .

emcee
09-16-2012, 03:17 AM
merge of account do not get you 2 event items , sorry doesn't work that way .
You can merge gold from 1 account to another , but not the event items from 1 account to the other .
They do exceptions for your last tier event items , and maybe some other legit stuff you won .
Since like MXZ says , the server predetermine the scratcher outcome .
So they can easily check if you won those items or not .

Are you saying they have merged last tier event items for some accounts? All my gains are legit so if they have made exceptions than why not 2 chief's cruiser? Or are these last tier events not from the same event?
Even if that is the case, just by the fact that they are merging accounts with items from 2 accounts into one then does that mean I can request just to transfer the havoc minigun, atm crusher and shredder RPG from level 72 account to level 14 anytime provided level 72 account is axed?

Dr BoneCrusher
09-16-2012, 03:24 AM
WOW, Just WOW I'm sure this is an one off Indian who just gave up, but does put doubt on the WHOLE GROUP. Hope to see some honest posts in this thread, not just the normal he said she said your worse then we are bull crap. With out a doubt every Indian should report this player and Noodles should post his time stamped ticket on this forum,

Dravak
09-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Are you saying they have merged last tier event items for some accounts? All my gains are legit so if they have made exceptions than why not 2 chief's cruiser? Or are these last tier events not from the same event?
Even if that is the case, just by the fact that they are merging accounts with items from 2 accounts into one then does that mean I can request just to transfer the havoc minigun, atm crusher and shredder RPG from level 72 account to level 14 anytime provided level 72 account is axed?

I should have gotten 2 chief cruisers and 2 sharpshooter , since 1 sharpshooter was a freebie from the ladder event , the goals of 50 kills cruiser and sharp shooter didn't show up !
So nope no 2 chief cruisers or 2 sharp shooter :p says it all doesn't it .

No stop reading what you want to read , am getting tired of people reading and assuming things that were never said , cause they have some wires crossed in there heads ! that stops them from being logical human beings.

No you can only transfer gold merger from one account to another ! meaning one of your registrated device will have a none functioning CC game for the rest of its creation !
and no they don't transfer event items unless a special deal is made with valid reasons , since it requires them a lot of work .
So if a customer has potential to be lucratief future customer , they might do it .
It is called business after all , and business and what is fair and just and right , never ever mixed :p
Nothing ever mixed when there is money involved , look at your joke of politics last 10 years .
Educated high class people acting like morons , from cannonball run american tourist !

Polarbear
09-16-2012, 03:27 AM
There's no merging of accounts!!! Against TOS!

SevenO9
09-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Oh boy. That merging of accounts story was just my foolish way of creating a super far fetched explanation. Not going to happen.

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 04:29 AM
And I transfered gold from one of my accounts to my other one about three days ago and was told it would only be done as a one off and will be lucky if I can get it done again

Sam @
09-16-2012, 04:50 AM
If that's the same Jake that I know then I'm sure he's not a cheat. (He's a soldier in Afghanistan fighting for our country - so we can all sleep good at night and play crime city without worrying about terrorists �� )

Let me get to the bottom of this. Maybe it's Gree's mistake.

I'm away so I haven't checked the boards of late. Also, I had found 2 event items on my other accounts (not because I hacked but because of Gree's error ). And I'm definitely not a cheat.

Dipstik
09-16-2012, 05:00 AM
Maybe he's a beta tester!

skorpio696
09-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Maybe he's a beta tester!ROFLMAO YEAH like Beta Test all these hacks & Cheats against my rivals

PawnXIIX
09-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Maybe they merged 2 accounts into one?.

Plausible until you realize he has 3 Crazy Hit N' runners :/

There's no merging of accounts!!! Against TOS!

Just kidding.

mxz
09-16-2012, 07:24 AM
There are legit ways to get multiple event items.

Like Sam said, Gree sometimes messes up.

Aid
09-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Maybe he's a beta tester!

Ok this made me laugh.

I have seen many hackers/cheats, but not any Indian clan cheaters

Paulio
09-16-2012, 10:37 AM
If that's the same Jake that I know then I'm sure he's not a cheat. (He's a soldier in Afghanistan fighting for our country - so we can all sleep good at night and play crime city without worrying about terrorists �� )

Let me get to the bottom of this. Maybe it's Gree's mistake.

I'm away so I haven't checked the boards of late. Also, I had found 2 event items on my other accounts (not because I hacked but because of Gree's error ). And I'm definitely not a cheat.

Sam, Thanks for your response

Chester78
09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Paulio, this is a GREE error. Jake did not cheat, and is working on getting the problem sorted out.

Daniel2115
09-16-2012, 12:03 PM
It's kind of hard to believe that they'd give two separate event prizes twice and then a 3rd event prize three times all to the same person

Dipstik
09-16-2012, 12:26 PM
I know of one person for sure with two top event items who claims it's legit because one was "earned" in a beta test.

Coldcommander
09-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Ok so how about the fact that he has three of each top top scratcher prizes and very few lower level scratcher prizes. His inventory looks very suspicious. He would have to be one of the luckiest players to get 3 exo suits 3 platform guns, 3 axes. Explain this

Lupo
09-16-2012, 01:53 PM
I sent a request few days ago regarding one rival of mine, he has 2 Chief O'Malley Cruisers and 2 Sharp Shooters. I bet Gree messed up too.

Daniel2115
09-16-2012, 02:08 PM
I sent a request few days ago regarding one rival of mine, he has 2 Chief O'Malley Cruisers and 2 Sharp Shooters. I bet Gree messed up too.

If that was grees fault than that's just one mistake. This guy has 2 bank busters and devils takedowns then Three crazy hit n runners. So thats 4 extra event prizes he shouldnt have, and those were during the old event styles when as soon as you won the prizes were given, not handed out by gree. I could see if gree was individually putting them into the profiles, they could have accidentally added extra, but these weapons popped up as soon as you got the 10th item. Then on top of that someone posted that he's got 3 of each top scratcher prizes. Sounds kind of fishy too me.

Max Power
09-16-2012, 02:58 PM
I know of one person for sure with two top event items who claims it's legit because one was "earned" in a beta test.

Beta testers don't get to keep top prizes.

Johnny70
09-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Ok well how about lets just logicly look at the facts here.... number one, this is a bs thread started by a leader of ck as a illogical accusation against a member of The Indians. number two, there are many items in Jakes inventory that are worthless and have not been mentioned, why not? number three, anybody that would be intelligent enough to hack couldn't possibly be stupid enough to add the items that have been put in his inventory. number four, I pmed both ck paulio and cold commander sean and asked them to come back on this thread and straighten it out so I wouldnt have to and they each promptly logged off. number five, If this was done by a hacker and is not some kind of a game glitch (which any reasonable thinking person would assume it to be a glitch) if it was done by a hacker I contend it was done by a ck hacker trying to get a Indian club member banned. number six, why wasnt Jake asked in game what the deal was? if they would have asked him they would have known he reported it to support. number seven, It is also kind of strange that paulio would come up with these accusations the day after he was called out on his multi drop self addmitted cheating ways.... me thinks the pot is trying to call the kettle black except the kettle is made out of shiney stainless steel... number eight, Jake is a member of the armed forces and puts his ass on the line daily to protect our country and our way of life, if for no other reason than that he deserves the benifit of the doubt here, this was a poor attempt on ck's part to again point fingers at anyone else so that people arn't looking at them.... CK clean up your own Houses, our teepees are clean...

Joeycool
09-16-2012, 03:02 PM

No you don't. You were about to call me out as a cheat. And to save you the embarrassment I PM'd you about it.

If you check my inventory again you will see that I only have one of each. Because when things like that happen we report it to Funzio and they correct the errors. However, as we all know, Funzio often take months to sort these things out.

Often the person in question is then accused of being a cheat. Jake tells me it's a Funzio error. Speaking from experience I ask you to please give him a chance before calling out the witch hunt.

Paulio
09-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Johnny, I'm at a family gathering and just read your pm, which I responded to. So chill out a bit. I'll look into what you're saying a little later when I have more time. But for now, let me just say that everyone has useless items such as butterfly knives, wresting masks and nail bats. These items vindicate nobody. About the pot calling the kettle black, I don't recall anyone accusing me of anything. Admittedly I haven't been on the forum as often lately. Can you please point out said thread to me?

Daniel2115
09-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Ok well how about lets just logicly look at the facts here.... number one, this is a bs thread started by a leader of ck as a illogical accusation against a member of The Indians. number two, there are many items in Jakes inventory that are worthless and have not been mentioned, why not? number three, anybody that would be intelligent enough to hack couldn't possibly be stupid enough to add the items that have been put in his inventory. number four, I pmed both ck paulio and cold commander sean and asked them to come back on this thread and straighten it out so I wouldnt have to and they each promptly logged off. number five, If this was done by a hacker and is not some kind of a game glitch (which any reasonable thinking person would assume it to be a glitch) if it was done by a hacker I contend it was done by a ck hacker trying to get a Indian club member banned. number six, why wasnt Jake asked in game what the deal was? if they would have asked him they would have known he reported it to support. number seven, It is also kind of strange that paulio would come up with these accusations the day after he was called out on his multi drop self addmitted cheating ways.... me thinks the pot is trying to call the kettle black except the kettle is made out of shiney stainless steel... number eight, Jake is a member of the armed forces and puts his ass on the line daily to protect our country and our way of life, if for no other reason than that he deserves the benifit of the doubt here, this was a poor attempt on ck's part to again point fingers at anyone else so that people arn't looking at them.... CK clean up your own Houses, our teepees are clean...

#1- not part of any gang, don't have an input on this
#2-everyone has worthless items in their inventory regardless of cheating or not. Why should those be mentioned?
#3-if you're talking about the worthless items then once again, many people have worthless weapons in their inventory. It makes them look more legit if anything. If youre talking about the event prizes then I've seen plenty of people with more than 1 event prize from hacking so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he had it.
#4-don't know how this proves the guy isn't hacking
#5-if any reasonable person should think that it's a game glitch to have all those weapons and not a hack, how do you expect a reasonable person to think a ck members trying to frame an indian by hacking. Itd be more reasonable that someone is just hacking, not some big conspiracy theory.
#6,7,8- don't really have anything too do with someone hacking so I'm not going to respond to those.

Im not in either gang and like the people in both so this is just my personal opinion. For all I know the guys completely legit and gree did mess up.

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 03:27 PM

I have to say that yes there have been cheaters/hackers dumb enough to add more then one event item to their accounts but has this person done it I don't know I would've just reported him and moved on and let GREE decided not come to the forums and put it on here tho. Especially when it's a ck member starting the thread about an Indian.

Coldcommander
09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
First off I just got your PM. I'm sorry I have a busy life and I'm not waiting by the forum to receive messages.
Second I did contact Jake in wall and made a comment about it and he never replied to me. Next forget the event items what about the scratcher items? Three of the top tier items in each class. More glitching? If so why don't I ever see anyone I know with these glitches.
That being said I have much respect for Jake in his real life and what he does for our country. I can tell you that no one from CK hacked his account, and you need to stop starting rumors like that. We found something and we are shining a light on it. We have been accused over and over for the same things, and have been called out by the Indians for all being cheaters and harboring cheaters. Well this is not so, and we have always delt with the cheaters as we find them. And in all cases the inventory looks very suspicious no matter who it belongs to. We just want answers, and this matter to be cleared up. If he's not a cheater then I would like an explanation for how he received the scratcher items and the extra event items.

Joeycool
09-16-2012, 03:30 PM
@paulio. I think you are a good fair guy. But I'm not sure you went about this the right way. Calling someone of Jakes level and standing out publicly isn't really the way I would have done it. Jake is one of the top Indians.

I have had Indians come to me with evidence of top CK people cheating and I've told them not to go public with it.

If you thought I was cheating would you come to me about it first? Or go live with it? Just saying. If any Indians are hacking we will deal with them.

But innocent until proven guilty here I think. Funzio make many errors and when a person rightfully and honestly points them out they take time to correct.

I had 2 sets of event prizes and it took months to correct it.

Johnny70
09-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Johnny, I'm at a family gathering and just read your pm, which I responded to. So chill out a bit. I'll look into what you're saying a little later when I have more time. But for now, let me just say that everyone has useless items such as butterfly knives, wresting masks and nail bats. These items vindicate nobody. About the pot calling the kettle black, I don't recall anyone accusing me of anything. Admittedly I haven't been on the forum as often lately. Can you please point out said thread to me?
I stand corrected on it being you addmitting to "multi drop cheating" it was G-Wiz one of the other leaders of CK. it is in the new maps thread yesterday. as far as the worthless items in his inventory I am talking about things that have never been in the game like the 1\1 police command center vehicle that he has four of and are displayed right next to the three crazy hit n runners? like I said a bs thread pointing fingers and spreading more unnecessory hate on the forum, report it, I would expect no less but this was and is just another feeble attempt to find some kind of victory because you cant beat us in the game... EPIC FAIL and not that my opinion matters to you, obviously, but I dont understand how you, as a club deserve any respect when you do underhanded crap like this?

Dipstik
09-16-2012, 05:27 PM
That wasn't your position a few weeks ago... Glad it was removed though.

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I have had Indians come to me with evidence of top CK people cheating and I've told them not to go public with it.

If you thought I was cheating would you come to me about it first? Or go live with it? Just saying. If any Indians are hacking we will deal with them.

But innocent until proven guilty here

Apparently crack doesn't smoke itself? Obviously Burns serious case of hypocrisy is very contagious and infecting the Indians. The start of yet another of these silly gangs demise no doubt. First CK now Indians oh how the mighty have fallen

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Apparently crack doesn't smoke itself? Obviously Burns serious case of hypocrisy is very contagious and infecting the Indians. The start of yet another of these silly gangs demise no doubt. First CK now Indians oh how the mighty have fallen

You still here baroness lol

joaquim
09-16-2012, 05:40 PM
That's not the Baroness.

JoeyNotCool
09-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I am royalty bow before me

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
That's not the Baroness.

You think it's Sexkitteh

joaquim
09-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Not sexkitteh.

Vince the Fist
09-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Ok well how about lets just logicly look at the facts here.... number one, this is a bs thread started by a leader of ck as a illogical accusation against a member of The Indians. number two, there are many items in Jakes inventory that are worthless and have not been mentioned, why not? number three, anybody that would be intelligent enough to hack couldn't possibly be stupid enough to add the items that have been put in his inventory. number four, I pmed both ck paulio and cold commander sean and asked them to come back on this thread and straighten it out so I wouldnt have to and they each promptly logged off. number five, If this was done by a hacker and is not some kind of a game glitch (which any reasonable thinking person would assume it to be a glitch) if it was done by a hacker I contend it was done by a ck hacker trying to get a Indian club member banned. number six, why wasnt Jake asked in game what the deal was? if they would have asked him they would have known he reported it to support. number seven, It is also kind of strange that paulio would come up with these accusations the day after he was called out on his multi drop self addmitted cheating ways.... me thinks the pot is trying to call the kettle black except the kettle is made out of shiney stainless steel... number eight, Jake is a member of the armed forces and puts his ass on the line daily to protect our country and our way of life, if for no other reason than that he deserves the benifit of the doubt here, this was a poor attempt on ck's part to again point fingers at anyone else so that people arn't looking at them.... CK clean up your own Houses, our teepees are clean....
+1 all of this. Except the last point: my tee pee is hard to keep clean cos of all the CK players coming and taking a dump in it. See Jakey has the same problem right now.

Paulio
09-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Joey, Johnno, you guys are right. Perhaps I shouldn't have started this thread. Reflecting upon my actions, I do believe I was taking a stab at the Indian name (not necessarily you all as individuals). I guess I do have some resentment that the CK name has been unfairly slandered here on the forums, and many Indians have been more than happy to participate in that. Yes, in the early days, there were cheaters within CK, but we did not condone it and we even reported them ourselves.

I think we have done a good job at cleaning our house of cheaters, but I'm sure you will still run across players with suspicious inventories that bare the CK tag. They may be ghost accounts of people who have been banned. Unfortunately, we have no more control over who places a CK in front of their name than you have of people planting a teepee in their hood.

Once again, I felt some resentment that the Indians proclaim themselves as anti-cheating, but then saw evidence that one had items in his inventory that should not be in there. Several times on this forum there have been photos of anonymous players that had more than one event item and they were instantly labelled as cheats. When the same evidence was shown in an Indian's inventory, it's Gree's fault.

You may be right. Gree doesn't have an outstanding reputation with regards to event items. Like I said, perhaps I was wrong to start this thread. But if Jake is innocent, then this thread will only vindicate him to the masses and shed some light on Gree's errors, and possibly, vindicate others that have been wrongfully accused.

But truthfully, if someone posted this evidence about a CK member, I'm confident that many Indians would have been more than happy to take stabs at it.

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 10:26 PM
Indians and ck are both proven cheaters using gold hacks. We will be dealing with them shortly.

Thank you all for your patience

The new name made me laugh

Sasha54
09-17-2012, 06:25 AM
Joey, Johnno, you guys are right. Perhaps I shouldn't have started this thread. Reflecting upon my actions, I do believe I was taking a stab at the Indian name (not necessarily you all as individuals). I guess I do have some resentment that the CK name has been unfairly slandered here on the forums, and many Indians have been more than happy to participate in that. Yes, in the early days, there were cheaters within CK, but we did not condone it and we even reported them ourselves.

I think we have done a good job at cleaning our house of cheaters, but I'm sure you will still run across players with suspicious inventories that bare the CK tag. They may be ghost accounts of people who have been banned. Unfortunately, we have no more control over who places a CK in front of their name than you have of people planting a teepee in their hood.

Once again, I felt some resentment that the Indians proclaim themselves as anti-cheating, but then saw evidence that one had items in his inventory that should not be in there. Several times on this forum there have been photos of anonymous players that had more than one event item and they were instantly labelled as cheats. When the same evidence was shown in an Indian's inventory, it's Gree's fault.

You may be right. Gree doesn't have an outstanding reputation with regards to event items. Like I said, perhaps I was wrong to start this thread. But if Jake is innocent, then this thread will only vindicate him to the masses and shed some light on Gree's errors, and possibly, vindicate others that have been wrongfully accused.

But truthfully, if someone posted this evidence about a CK member, I'm confident that many Indians would have been more than happy to take stabs at it.

Aside from everything else - there was 1 main person who singlehandedly created such a sh!tstorm about CK - and I think that is where a lot of the criticism comes from.
You should have distanced yourself earlier - IMO

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Who cares about inventory....

HOW does someone with 150k stats STILL lose like 10k fights?!

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Who cares about inventory....

HOW does someone with 150k stats STILL lose like 10k fights?!

Um there are people w double that and they arent all indians. And sometimes people get their asses handed to them early on only to later decide they want to go into beast mode

Burn
09-17-2012, 08:04 AM
All anyone here needs to know is this...

Indians operate a zero tolerance policy to cheating, always have, always will.

Be patient while the relevant people get things straightened out, and you will get your answers.

You CK boys seem a little too keen, excited even, about dragging a previously impeccable Indian anti-cheating reputation down into the gutter where yours is - maybe while you are waiting for a resolution, you could sort out the little issue with your leader who has admitted to switching between old and new versions to gain both old multi-clicks, and new epic events. However you want to dress that up, it's cheating, in as much as it gives a clear unfair avantage over any other standard player.

More importantly, as he has admitted it, you could act on it right now - pray show us how you keep your house in order.

Physician heal thyself.

Polarbear
09-17-2012, 08:05 AM
But in the how many hours that Paulio took between taking pictures, he lost 99 fights already. Unless he really pissed off a massive whale, it's depressing to think for everyone <100k.

I would have thought Money spent were inversely proportional to getting beat up... GUess not :( :(

AppleMacGuy
09-17-2012, 08:05 AM
Um there are people w double that and they arent all indians. And sometimes people get their asses handed to them early on only to later decide they want to go into beast mode

Yep...I have 17,600+ losses directly as a consequence of levelling way, way too fast at the beginning when I was a n00b...now I'm still a n00b...just with better stats :p

Babytway
09-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Yep...I have 17,600+ losses directly as a consequence of levelling way, way too fast at the beginning when I was a n00b...now I'm still a n00b...just with better stats :p

stay out my hood sucka :)