PDA

View Full Version : Standing Ovation to Khimsoo - He deserves it.

Dreno33
09-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Khimsoo (MW and CC player) created a downloadable toolkit app back in early July for MW. It has TONS of features to keep track of your hood and army. For your buildings, it had a Stats page and showed four extra lists to help with future upgrades (Max $ Gain, Max Hourly, Max Cost, and Max Time.. all in descending order). The army section you could fill out all four categories (infantry, ground, air, and sea). The army section also had a stats page to view your Defense and your Attack lists in descending order as well! Very cool and VERY useful..

But why thank him here in CC?

Well, Khimsoo has announced in his "Toolkit for MW" thread that he will be releasing a CC toolkit, soon! Here is the thread and where he announced it >CLICKY (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36750-Toolkit-for-Modern-War&p=364260&viewfull=1#post364260)< you can check it out for yourself and read back on the thread. For MW, he has already come out with v1.2

I'm so excited! This is such a kind and brilliant man he his efforts should be much appreciated.

I, personally, would like to thank you for your hard work and time put into these two apps, Khimsoo. I can't tell you how nice it is to have handy everyday(:

So, here's to you, Khimsoo.
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/vanessa68_2009/Macros%20and%20gifs/1078584.gif
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/stargazinglyssa/HP-HufflepuffStandingOvation.gif

DBM 2IC
09-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah man I don't play mw but just had a look at that toolkit for it and that looks cool as. Will be awesome to have one for cc

_dan_
09-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Player fill in weapons data manually or the app will automatically collect that data from CC app using player id ?

Dreno33
09-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Player fill in weapons data manually or the app will automatically collect that data from CC app using player id ?

you fill in data yourself. he does not have autority to grab that kind of data. he doesnt work for them. sorry

PawnXIIX
09-16-2012, 12:28 AM
If we can add in new items as they come out...then...

http://sunglasses.name/gif/joker-clap.gif

Dreno33
09-16-2012, 02:06 AM
If we can add in new items as they come out...then...

http://sunglasses.name/gif/joker-clap.gif

he does it all for us. keeps it updated on the files within. theres a "sync" button inside the app. just sync it and it brings it up to date(:

PawnXIIX
09-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Wait is this a downloadable app? Or is this a spreadsheet? :O

Chairman Maw
09-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Wait is this a downloadable app? Or is this a spreadsheet? :O

Good question. Where do you get it??

mxz
09-17-2012, 05:35 AM
App from the AppStore. It automatically grabs all the new files so you don't need to repopulate every week like spreadsheets.

This will be awesome. MW is tough to keep updated because you lose so many units...obviously we only have to worry about the explosive items changing too much.

Lonestoner
09-17-2012, 08:46 AM
He hasn't posted in well over a month on that thread you linked.. You sure it's still a work in progress?

Dreno33
09-17-2012, 11:13 AM
He hasn't posted in well over a month on that thread you linked.. You sure it's still a work in progress?

1) not true
2) promise

Burn
09-17-2012, 11:44 AM
So it's a cut down version of White Frogs spreadsheet, in App form, so it will be more awkward to input data? So kinda like a step backwards?

And we should all be gathering round to pay homage to this, before it is even working?

And bumping the thread to the top at every opportunity?

Can I please wait until it exists before I become a screaming fanboy?

Meantime, in the real world...

White Frog, your spreadsheet rocks. Props to you buddy.

beaux
09-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Is it available for CC or coming?

mxz
09-17-2012, 12:20 PM
So it's a cut down version of White Frogs spreadsheet, in App form, so it will be more awkward to input data? So kinda like a step backwards?

And we should all be gathering round to pay homage to this, before it is even working?

Can I please wait until it exists before I become a screaming fanboy?

Meantime, in the real world...

White Frog, your spreadsheet rocks. Props to you buddy.I've worked with both these dudes and they both deserve props for their community inputs. With that said, the SS's are nice, especially for us that like the analysis, but I can assure you this is will be a game changer for many people.

Burn
09-17-2012, 12:51 PM
MXZ, I was just being facetious because I think Dreno has gone a bit OTT.

I will try it, and if it's good I'll arrange to give the dude some Gold.

Lonestoner
09-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Oh wait, is this going to be iOS only? I see the MW one is.. No info anywhere about it being on iOS only.

1) not true

If you want to split hairs, his last post was on 08-07-12. Today is 9-17-12. The term I used crossed my mind before saying "a month and 10 days ago" did. :p

It does look really nice from the screenshots, but if it's iOS only, it's completely useless to me.. :(

Dreno33
09-17-2012, 01:23 PM

we ALL carry our computer around with to just pop up excel whenever we wish. And the VERY FEW who dont carry they computers everywhere ALL have an excel program on their phone, right? Sorry i forgot, genius.

MXZ, I was just being facetious because I think Dreno has gone a bit OTT.

1) i wasnt bumping, i was replying to a comment moron.
2) this has nothing to do with WF and his SSs.
3) if you dont care they dont spend the time posting your sh!t remarks in a thread
4) quit being a d!ck and then go complaining about other trollers and *******s, hypocrite.