PDA

View Full Version : It's rigged why bother!

Dr BoneCrusher
09-15-2012, 05:56 PM
I have a player on my rivals list, who maybe spent 1 vault of gold in six months play, but now has spent 2000$ worth of gold to be in the top 25, really? Also, I see others who many of us have interacted with over the months and they have spent little to no gold but, now spend thounds. WTF, I don't hate, but the fish stinks from the head down, come on Gree we want some proof of action! Now!

Dravak
09-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Well nothing you can do , like said people always cheat on these forums , we found that out the hardway with santa etc.

If they did spent , you will find them around long enough , but let say this 2k is the correct amount to invest.
Gives you 50k free gold , that is more then 2k additional spendings . so for 2k you get 80k gold .
beats investing 1k for 30k gold .

Dravak
09-15-2012, 06:03 PM
look once you go down the spending frenzy , example you buy 2 vaults a month .
it is beter to buy 5 vaults every 2 month , gives you much more gold .

Dr BoneCrusher
09-15-2012, 06:15 PM
You know I'm not that mad at the cheaters, I'm more mad at Gree, first if it is a gold hack will they refund the gold the honest players are using on this event? Second, at least the boss event doesn't require unlimited amount of gold to win, unlike the leader board event, where CHEATERS can run up the cost.

So let me ask this Gree if cheaters are found on the leader board will you refund the Gold Honest Players over spent to win the Prize?

Dravak
09-15-2012, 06:18 PM
maybe I should explain the bonus bone , to people in a simple way .

5 vaults bought gives you 2500 gold bonus
10 vaults gives you 15k gold bonus
20 vaults gives you 50k gold bonus
50 vaults 187,5k gold bonus they will probaly round it up to 200k
100 vault 500% bonus you don't even want to go there how much bonus gold you get ;)

let alone 1000 vault :p

edited cause deluxe was right for more clarity , my mistake .

Dravak
09-15-2012, 06:21 PM
maybe this gives you a beter understanding how the bonus works doc , yeah if they are cheaters , gree should do someting about it .

But let say till you see somebody in the 1 million stats legitly , that means that person invested 100k .
if the 1 million stats is gotten over time , then that person has to have invested 300k atleast or cheating .
Simple for Gree to find out , stats is based on gold , based on money invested .

Dr BoneCrusher
09-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Dravak, I. Am well aware of how the program works as I have used it many times, my problem is, gold is now just as easy to hack as money was, so why should honest players compete in "auction" events when they are not on equal footing? Even if gold hackers a caught how is Gree going to compensate the honest players in the event, and not just the top 25 but other who finished close.

Deluxe
09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
maybe I should explain the bonus bone , to people in a simple way .

5 vaults bought gives you 3500 gold bonus
10 vaults gives you 15k gold bonus
20 vaults gives you 80k gold bonus
50 vaults 187,5k gold bonus they will probaly round it up to 200k
100 vault 500% bonus you don't even want to go there how much bonus gold you get ;)

let alone 1000 vault :p

First 3 are 2500, 15000 and 50000 bonuses

Dravak
09-15-2012, 06:37 PM
That is currently the problem Doc :( , you know in a mmo , you have so many factors .
Take the drama me and Famous case got involved , was beter for GREE/FUnzio and all to not be involved .

But sadly it was a charlatan , that on longterm will cause more harm and distrust then it is worth .
So do they turn a blind eye as long the people keep investing on montly basis , at the cost of the fair players ?
or do they ban and reset the people involved , creating a powervacuum .. filled up by less profit ?

It is all about money in the end , since it is a enterprise , where money gets involved who can spent more has the moral highground , unless they cross a certain treshhold .

The ladder this event is hotly contested , but since factor of drops and crates and grenades gotten can be easily retraced to gold bought , let say this unless people had spent 1k this month , they won't get the top 25 rewards .

Very simple explanation , no 1k money on those ID no reward ;)

Dravak
09-15-2012, 06:38 PM
First 3 are 2500, 15000 and 50000 bonuses
You are right , i want a bit overboard on the 80k :) , counted the 30k ontop for the money

Dr. Dengus
09-15-2012, 06:38 PM

You can also request an event item of your choice if you spend that much in one month ... not that any of us will reach that point though lol.

Dipstik
09-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Stop trying to compete against the cheaters. Honestly, there's no difference between a hacker and a RM spender (or "beta tester) from the perspective of a free player. Somehow we still manage to have fun.

Dravak
09-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Stop trying to compete against the cheaters. Honestly, there's no difference between a hacker and a RM spender (or "beta tester) from the perspective of a free player. Somehow we still manage to have fun.

best to play this game stop competing at all , do your own thing :p
Report in doubt if it is a cheater , check regulary the forums what is hot on the hacks this month .
Find the annoying cheaters who bother you , report to funzio with proof , and move on .
Eliminate competition by eliminating hacks sharing ;) ... since cheaters share the same mentality as RM spenders.
They get addicted to power and have to keep on cheating :p , while RM have to keep on spending .
One doesn't bring income , the other support the game for free players DIP :p

Dipstik
09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
You don't have to make excuses for spending your money. My point is that you're never going to win anyway, so don't let it get to you that some people have unreachable stats by playing differently. I'll never get 100k stats because I'll never spend a dime on this game... I could let it bother me that others do (and I think they're all stupid for doing so) or I can ignore the hits that come every day, laugh it off that they want to waste their money, and go on playing my game.

The same attitude works for cheaters. Report and move on. Getting mad won't help. If you don't think your money is well spent, stop spending it. Your call.

Dravak
09-15-2012, 07:12 PM
You know there is something in you that really makes me lol dip ,
I don't make excuses for my money spent , since it same as smoking for me , it is a luxury and burning up money or drinking it all up , is money gone down the drain , atleast this way I spent the money way I want .

Why give to charity if all money spent will support somebody in one way or another .
That is the basis of economy , if everybody keep there money under a matress , wow then we have a F up world :p
You know for a free game you do invest a lot of time on the forums and ingame .
Time is money , is knowledge , is wisdom , time makes more money :p

So calling other idiots when the most precious commodity money cannot buy , time !
You squander it so easily makes you look like a greater idiot ;)
So maybe that is the problem when you want to laugh at somebody , remember there will always somebody else laughing at you .

Dipstik
09-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Probably. So what? I guess you can go back to complaining. Sorry I tried to give you a little perspective.

Dravak
09-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Dip it is appreciated , I like to pull peoples leg ingame , it makes other people laugh .
Happy people are worth more then negative people , and it seems the net is running out of happy people ;)

Realist are far and few around , be either 100% realistic start living , or be a wheel of society we all know what they want nowadays , work till 75 spent money you don't have , take loans for study then spent next 10 year paying back that loan if lucky , all is normal ;) ...

This is not even a complaint , this is realisme !
Too often realisme is associated with negativity , why ? it is the world we live in .
So if the world is so negative , guess that says it all about escapisme online :p
So spending on the internet is the next thing , since RL stinks , even for you dip , even for you ;)

Deluxe
09-15-2012, 07:48 PM
You are right , i want a bit overboard on the 80k :) , counted the 30k ontop for the money

I guess it is the 80k after buying $2k worth of gold (30k) :) so you werent really wrong he he

Nudie
09-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes, time is more precious than money by far. I love this game so much that I am investing much more time than money in it. :p

Burn
09-16-2012, 12:23 AM
The anxiety I read here is actual Gold spenders who have probably spent more than they can afford and hate, rightly so, that cheaters are getting the same result without stretching their finances to breaking point.

Reality check...

Stop trying to win an unwinnable game.

You are in a bracket of players, you are strong, but someone stronger that you feud with hits you every two hours without fail and leaves your News red.

You buy $1000 of Gold, you get 15 vaults, plus 15 vaults free, you spend that 30,000 Gold on Ammo* crates and you get about 40k/20k stat increase. Woohoo, power! Guess what happens now...

You are in a bracket of players, you are strong, but someone stronger that you feud with hits you every two hours without fail and leaves your News red.

Yep identical result, you just changed the names of the player that hits you up for someone stronger, and gave yourself a bigger pool of people to successfuly attack and rob - but fundamentally nothing changed.

I know this, because I did it. My stats were weak by Indian standards, so I dropped a big lump as a one-time power-up.

Would I do it again? Nope, not necessary, unless the pool I can successfully hit gets stronger through Gold purchase, more spending on my part will not change the actual gameplay in the slightest.

There is always someone to beat you, there is always someone to make your News red, accept it, move on - keep ur money in ur pocket.

P.S. You will never ever ever see my name on the Top 25 list - the games most expensive p!ssing contest - of course props to those who can afford to spend that amount just to give the middle finger to their rivals, but it's not for me, the price is too high.

*Ammo crates: I'm still convinced these were 'broken' with Rares paying out the same rate as Uncommons because of a coding error.

Dravak
09-16-2012, 12:32 AM
But isn't that like real life burn , when a record is made , others try to break it .
Sure a lot of people wish they could break records and get into history .

But the same philosphy applies to the spending , if you can afford it then go for it .
If you cannot afford it know your limit , let people spent what they can dispose off .

Cause you know your limit and have accepted it , doesn't mean others have a higher limit tolerance .
Like all things the moment you regret spending money , is the moment you know you did something wrong !

Sorry if you regret having spent money , means you couldn't afford it or the fun wasn't good enough .

Burn
09-16-2012, 12:37 AM
No regrets at all on my part, I bought what I knew I was buying - a one-time stat bump so I could compete with and beat a decent numer of Indian rivals.

Dravak
09-16-2012, 12:46 AM
That is the wrong purpose of the spending ;)

See you donate to a product , cause you had fun or laughter or who cares .
Just like everything the only thing left is emotional , if you spent to get beter then others .
Then you should have realised that was the wrong reason !

cause that is a never ending pissing contest , just like Real Life there will be always beter people and richer people or more luckier people . and there will always be charlatans , gamble addicts and people who overspent .
Ha if people didn't overspent we wouldn't have gotten the Economical crisis .. sorry you can't live on debt and credits forever.
It always been like that , some people forgotten the most important thing in life , enjoyment :p .
If you don't enjoy something , then stop doing it , even if it's work marriage whatever .
If there is a will , there is a way .

Dr BoneCrusher
09-16-2012, 03:09 AM
@Burn not sure if you are referring to me, but truth be Told, I use American Express Points to buy ITunes cards. So, i'm not coming at this from a "I have over extended myself" point of view. My problem is I'm seeing honest players over spend for something with absolutely no recourse. Gree should end ALL AUCTION events till any and all Gold Hacks are FIXED!

Brooklyn Boy
09-16-2012, 03:55 AM
@Burn not sure if you are referring to me, but truth be Told, I use American Express Points to buy ITunes cards. So, i'm not coming at this from a "I have over extended myself" point of view. My problem is I'm seeing honest players over spend for something with absolutely no recourse. Gree should end ALL AUCTION events till any and all Gold Hacks are FIXED!

Couldn't agree more Dr.B. You hit it right on the head! But there is only one way this will happen....if an overwhelming amount of Gold players stop competing in the leaderboard events! If that were to happen I guarantee Gree will fix the problem. You can complain about it all you want but until that revenue stream is interrupted nothing will change!

PawnXIIX
09-16-2012, 04:03 AM
Gree should end ALL AUCTION events till any and all Gold Hacks are FIXED!

Amen. These events are just far too one sided, and this is what I was fearing at the beginning. Lowering the limit to the top 250 just dug the grave even more; I was actually happy and surprised I won the Street Demon in that very first event. Now we just have no shot and the items are going to players that are either going to get banned eventually or have so many copies of ridiculous items that these new ones aren't even used :/

Everyone else probably gave up as well, because I logged in after the event ended and went on my daily rounds and cashed in on about $2 million in robberies so...I feel like everyone feels the same way even if they aren't aware they're cheats xD

DenZ1
09-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Looks like this time top 25 was really screwed up. 160 was a passing mark with an hour to go..about 16000+ gold. Unless you are Sam it wasn't really worth the cost. Whoever spent 16000 gold and didn't get it today would have hell of a weekend being pissed off they haven't spent it on something else.

Plux
09-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Dr Bonecrusher, I see what you see, alot of us should refrain from paying for valueless Gold as its now worthless. My personal choice is free gold via Tapjoy. The leaderboard is a pure JOKE!!!! GREE, seen Zynga's share price recently and what's happening with demand for bought in-game credits. The leaderboard tells your general players don't bother buying gold!
Edit: For those on the top 25 leaderboard can you explain your actions as your spending is not real world and causing general widespread doubts in your validity as players. The forums are saying this clearly through all 3 games.

Burn
09-17-2012, 08:17 AM
@Burn not sure if you are referring to me

I wasn't - so apologies if it read that way, wasn't aimed at any individul, or even this thread in isolation. It was more a general commentary on who - specifically clean Gold players - are most up in arms about this whole cheating mess that seems to be plaguing the game currently.

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 09:28 AM
At OP

You got to remember and take into account stupid people...

There are people that spend in the moment - they drop a tone of cash out of frustration etc...

Look at that player "I" a while back... he was getting pounded by CK (because they thought it was me lmao) and he ended up spending like a maddog... There are people on here that debate spending cash, but if they are getting attacked a lot or realize the game is pointless without spending a tone of cash... they make a quick decision...

And because they are stupid they decide to spend it all on an event instead of properly boosting/investing their stats.

I think these are a frustrated stupid people :)

Besides... you know very well gree's policy on cheaters ;) They will never tell you if they are cheating!

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 09:48 AM
At OP

You got to remember and take into account stupid people...

There are people that spend in the moment - they drop a tone of cash out of frustration etc...

Look at that player "I" a while back... he was getting pounded by CK (because they thought it was me lmao) and he ended up spending like a maddog... There are people on here that debate spending cash, but if they are getting attacked a lot or realize the game is pointless without spending a tone of cash... they make a quick decision...

And because they are stupid they decide to spend it all on an event instead of properly boosting/investing their stats.

I think these are a frustrated stupid people :)

Besides... you know very well gree's policy on cheaters ;) They will never tell you if they are cheating!

Are you friends w 'i'??? Didnt think so...you know nothing of the man so cool yourself on lumping him into the category of stupid people/spenders...jealous much? He boosted to 400k stats because he could and just to giggle as he handed sam his first losses in god knows how long (they are now buds i think) and then he got bored and moved away from the game. His stats were far beyond what 95%of ck can touch and at my level (as he blew by me) all i saw on his wall was ck trying to add him. The guy is a competitor and doesnt like being outdone and with the means to back that personality trait it made it interesting for a while when he blasted onto the scene and turned heads. so clean your mouth out on calling him a stupid spender as he has nothing but respect from nearly every player with whom interacted due to his courteous nature and always-appropriate banter.
Make your jokes however you want but id back anyone else that i was familiar enough with to do so esp when someone erroniously calls them out in a condescending and completely ignorant manner

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Are you friends w 'i'??? Didnt think so...you know nothing of the man so cool yourself on lumping him into the category of stupid people/spenders...jealous much? He boosted to 400k stats because he could and just to giggle as he handed sam his first losses in god knows how long (they are now buds i think) and then he got bored and moved away from the game. His stats were far beyond what 95%of ck can touch and at my level (as he blew by me) all i saw on his wall was ck trying to add him. The guy is a competitor and doesnt like being outdone and with the means to back that personality trait it made it interesting for a while when he blasted onto the scene and turned heads. so clean your mouth out on calling him a stupid spender as he has nothing but respect from nearly every player with whom interacted due to his courteous nature and always-appropriate banter.
Make your jokes however you want but id back anyone else that i was familiar enough with to do so esp when someone erroniously calls them out in a condescending and completely ignorant manner

LMFAO... ohhhhh delux... anyone that spends that kind of cash is a retard in my books... whether you got the cash or not...

And you are officially in my books lolz.... you sir - are a tool...

Daniel2115
09-17-2012, 10:06 AM
LMFAO... ohhhhh delux... anyone that spends that kind of cash is a retard in my books... whether you got the cash or not...

And you are officially in my books lolz.... you sir - are a tool...

What's the point on hating on someone for spending their own money? You should try and find something to do with your life then you might not worry so much about what other people are doing with theirs.

Dipstik
09-17-2012, 10:06 AM

Oh boy... this again. *munches popcorn*

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:08 AM
What's the point on hating on someone for spending their own money? You should try and find something to do with your life then you might not worry so much about what other people are doing with theirs.

I don't worry - in fact I don't give 2 sh1ts...

But it's amusing enough that I point them out as being stupid... besides, I was answering the OP's question about possible hackers in the events...

I don't think they are hackers - I think it's just a bunch of stupid people o_0

Very straight forward I thought...

Seriously... the people running Gree are probably rolling over in their offices at these sheep...

You don't seriously expect them to be like all serious and thinking - yes these players are very wise with their investments... lets give them more investment options...

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM

I could use some popcorn right about now :D

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM

But it's amusing enough that I point them out as being stupid... besides, I was answering the OP's question about possible hackers in the events...

It is very straight forward...STFU if it doesnt concern you...
'oh i dont care what someone does but im gonna ***** about it cuz im a jealous worthless human being' is all i hear so please carry on because you are painting a nice picture of the kind of person you are and THAT is the laughable part

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Actually maybe you are right...very stupid people they must be having managed to build themselves disposable income...
Worry about yourself, obviously there is plenty to worry about, hater ;)

Daniel2115
09-17-2012, 10:15 AM

Seriously... the people running Gree are probably rolling over in their offices at these sheep...

You don't seriously expect them to be like all serious and thinking - yes these players are very wise with their investments... lets give them more investment options...

Oh okay, so you don't care yet you go out of your way too come on here and complain about it. I can tell you don't give two sh1ts

Daniel2115
09-17-2012, 10:16 AM
Sound a little envious if you ask me

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:21 AM
o_0

I'm not complaining (a)

I'm just saying people are stupid (b)

I come to the forum because I enjoy the drama :D

It's hilarious! In fact - if it wasn't for these morons spending a tone of cash, I probably wouldn't even play!

I'm amused by all this - blown away really. I admire companies like Gree and Funzio RIP that they were able to come up with something (not new) that can help new business' grow.

These days you don't see many small new companies blow up into probably close to fortune 500 companies.

This is the way for the next generation... software!

You guys amuse me though... standing up for the big fish lmao...

What are you guys like... 12?

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 10:27 AM

I get the impression you eat lots of popcorn and im worried about your cholesterol

Paulio
09-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Couldn't agree more Dr.B. You hit it right on the head! But there is only one way this will happen....if an overwhelming amount of Gold players stop competing in the leaderboard events! If that were to happen I guarantee Gree will fix the problem. You can complain about it all you want but until that revenue stream is interrupted nothing will change!

You're right. I have participated in 4 such events, so I am guilty of extending the bidding wars. I vow to stop participating in these events until either the gold hacks are fixed or the events end. I know I'm just one person, but hopefully others follow suit.

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:29 AM
You're right. I have participated in 4 such events, so I am guilty of extending the bidding wars. I vow to stop participating in these events until either the gold hacks are fixed or the events end. I know I'm just one person, but hopefully others follow suit.

Do you really think they are hacking though?

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Sound a little envious if you ask me

Insightful guy you are, Daniel.
Maybe we should cut this broad some slack...if all my cats ran away and i was home alone all day id come to a forum to share my misery with everyone else
Yes, we are 12 - coming from someone with nothing better to do than criticize other peoples tendencies...i bet you Tivo every minute of ET and TMZ...god forbid you could miss a second of what is going on in other people's lives and still feel whole as a person

Daniel2115
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM

You better not talk to Paulio, he spends money on this game. He's just another one of the "stupid" people on here. Remember?

Ramshutu
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Ive added this to the event ideas thread, but I think that rather than an auction, the events should be a raffle. Each item you earn gets you a single entry to the raffle, at the end xxx players are selected randomly. This means someone who spends nothing can win the item, but will not have nearly as much chance as those who have 100 items.

This issue, IMO, is that with 25 top items is not maintainable in terms of cash outflow. I would say only a few people can really expect to be regular contenders for the last prize. As people figure this out, those who cannot spend that amount of money have no real incentive to spend gold.

Nyx
09-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Sexkitteh - could have sworn a while back you were describing someone you knew of who made big bucks and thought nothing of spending a grand or so on a game like CC when he easily spent much more at a poker game. If I weren't feeling lazy, I'd try to dig up that obscure post but I didnt get the impression you thought of him as a retard for doing so.

Daniel2115
09-17-2012, 10:35 AM
I come to the forum because I enjoy the drama

What are you guys like... 12?

That's got to be one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. The guy that goes on rants about what other people are doing then says he comes on here for the drama has the nerve to call someone else 12. You must be extremely intelligent.

Dipstik
09-17-2012, 10:37 AM
I get the impression you eat lots of popcorn and im worried about your cholesterol

It's organic, environmentally friendly, trans-fat free, made from 90% post-consumer recycled materials hippie popcorn.

Paulio
09-17-2012, 10:37 AM

I want to believe that they aren't hacking. But I guess we'll never know. But whether or not they are hacking is irrelevant to why I'm not going to participate in top 25 events. If the regulars "protest" these events by not participating, I guarantee Gree will stop them sooner than later.

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:39 AM
You better not talk to Paulio, he spends money on this game. He's just another one of the "stupid" people on here. Remember?

I don't think you read my original post correctly...

My definition of stupid people are people that drop the cash in a stupid fashion... Paulio has spent his cash wisely and the event items give him the extra umph... people like I had crap stats and spent the money stupidly at first...

These people on the leader boards are accused of having crap stats so instead of building their stats properly with gold they jump in head first into an auction that gives them - 1000K a/d? that is retarded... they could have spend that on crates and gotten - 3-4k stats probably...

This obviously looks fishy - either hacking or completely stupid... That was the question and I posted my opinion...

Do you catch my drift???? Or are you a complete moron????

DenZ1
09-17-2012, 10:42 AM

Man.. You were saying it after first event :) yet you keep shelling out tons of gold on these "usefull" rewards. I would just loaders up on crates and forget all the stress.being at 20-25 place in the leaderboard. ;)

Daniel2115
09-17-2012, 10:43 AM

My definition of stupid people are people that drop the cash in a stupid fashion... Paulio has spent his cash wisely and the event items give him the extra umph... people like I had crap stats and spent the money stupidly at first...

These people on the leader boards are accused of having crap stats so instead of building their stats properly with gold they jump in head first into an auction that gives them - 1000K a/d? that is retarded... they could have spend that on crates and gotten - 3-4k stats probably...

This obviously looks fishy - either hacking or completely stupid... That was the question and I posted my opinion...

Oh so it's okay for someone to spend money as long as they're doing it too build up their stats in the way that you think is the correct way, but if someone spends their money in a way that you wouldn't then it makes them stupid. I think I'm starting to get it.

Edit-Ive never met someone that goes on rants like this about something they don't care about

Burn
09-17-2012, 10:44 AM
I want to believe that they aren't hacking. But I guess we'll never know. But whether or not they are hacking is irrelevant to why I'm not going to participate in top 25 events. If the regulars "protest" these events by not participating, I guarantee Gree will stop them sooner than later.

True, money is the only convincing argument, and the only Ace you all have to play, but can you all stick to the deal?

I'm imagining the last hour, when leaderboard locks, and everyone that has agreed to opt out, suddenly opts in again hoping to gain a good item for less cost, and an advantage over their peers and rivals. ;)

Never trust the overly ambitious.

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Oh so it's okay for someone to spend money as long as they're doing it too build up their stats in the way that you think is the correct way, but if someone spends their money in a way that you wouldn't then it makes them stupid. I think I'm starting to get it.

At the end of the day - people that are spending thousands on here are... in my books (my personal opinion) not very smart... living in the moment! Like a gambler! I don't think gamblers are very smart... even if they are keeping a positive return... BUT, that's my opinion...

THEN there's the general stupid people that spend their cash ridiculously with out using a chunk of their brain...

BECAUSE I don't care what people do with their wallets, whatever... but I was just pointing out that these accused cheaters (who could very well be hacking) could also just be stupid people...

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 10:54 AM

You are an idiot...foot in mouth and no capacity to fact check...so 'i' dropped cash on gold to boost stats w crates which everyone knows is the best way to boost stats and this version is stupid spending but event spending is ok (when you know the guy and dont want to offend him???) Paulio and many others are self-proclaiming they wont do events more because it is a waste but youre still going to argue that that boost from events is justifiable against crates (like the ammo crates that took 'i' to 400k stats)
Do you ever read what you write or does the subpar cognition not allow you to reflect on the idiocy that you spew???
Its like arguing with a child who changes their argument over and over to save face...admit it...youre not only wrong but you lack logical thinking...go buy some more cats and piss off

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 10:56 AM

Edit-Ive never met someone that goes on rants like this about something they don't care about

And changes her argument to suit her mood despite being wrong either way...
Daniel, can we be friends?

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 10:56 AM

As for what you are saying - it's really been supply/demand... I notice always new names in the leaderboards...

I don't think they will stop doing them... it seems there are always people eager to get there... besides the first 5 or whatever items are descent... possibly if the "demand" starts decreasing, they may just offer better stats on the first set of items to get people "there". Once you are there - what's a few more bucks to get into the top 250/25?

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 11:02 AM
You are an idiot...foot in mouth and no capacity to fact check...so 'i' dropped cash on gold to boost stats w crates which everyone knows is the best way to boost stats and this version is stupid spending but event spending is ok (when you know the guy and dont want to offend him???) Paulio and many others are self-proclaiming they wont do events more because it is a waste but youre still going to argue that that boost from events is justifiable against crates (like the ammo crates that took 'i' to 400k stats)
Do you ever read what you write or does the subpar cognition not allow you to reflect on the idiocy that you spew???
Its like arguing with a child who changes their argument over and over to save face...admit it...youre not only wrong but you lack logical thinking...go buy some more cats and piss off

I don't think you were around when "I" first started dropping cash - let me show you:

Here's baronness putting a hit on "I" back in the day - when he had crap stats - when he initially invested into "top 50" I believe it was... anything else? :rolleyes: YES... the forum made fun of him back then... as did I - not player I - but CK for them thinking it was me lolzzzz

http://s17.postimage.org/dzzhcgo3x/player_I.png

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't think you were around when "I" first started dropping cash - let me show you:

Here's baronness putting a hit on "I" back in the day - when he had crap stats - when he initially invested into "top 50" I believe it was... anything else? :rolleyes: YES... the forum made fun of him back then... as did I - not player I - but CK for them thinking it was me lolzzzz

http://s17.postimage.org/dzzhcgo3x/player_I.png

Wow theres some credibility right there bringing baroness into the argument. Now i know for a fact that im done humoring you and your bass ackwards attempt at making a sensible point

sexkitteh
09-17-2012, 12:06 PM
That was the funny part actually... me and a few other players dissed her on the forum and she was furious - so she sent out to all the players (thinking that I was "I") a message to attack him... that settled things quickly after they spoke with player "I" who at the time had about 40k stats and then they became bffs... I don't know where I and CK stand these days... but yes... I do agree with you - baroness is a joke...

Deluxe
09-17-2012, 12:10 PM
That was the funny part actually... me and a few other players dissed her on the forum and she was furious - so she sent out to all the players (thinking that I was "I") a message to attack him... that settled things quickly after they spoke with player "I" who at the time had about 40k stats and then they became bffs... I don't know where I and CK stand these days... but yes... I do agree with you - baroness is a joke...

Well im glad we agree on one thing cuz that part is hard to argue... :)