PDA

View Full Version : Tladhd

jobadass
09-15-2012, 02:43 PM
also known as Thug Life Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Main Symptom: You go to do TL goals and are instantly distracted by little symbols above buildings.

I planned on accomplishing no less than TL 311 and 312 today and all I did was hit a bunch of buildings.

I did, however, have a stellar day collecting peoples' NCs for them. I feel so dirty, I might build one of my own with all the money I made

Ramshutu
09-15-2012, 02:47 PM
TLADHD:

Thug life attention deficit hyperac-oh look my stamina is full.

PawnXIIX
09-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Main Symptom: You go to do TL goals and are instantly distracted by little symbols above buildings.

Guitly. I do that too however it takes a long time for me to find people to complete. I need to find people 440+ mafia and right now i've only found 1 all day because my mafia is 320. I did make a new friend though :) He attacks me every 2 hours because I robbed his level 3 Upscales and level 2 hotels :3

dudeman
09-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Blind attacking is a good remedy for tladhd. Find some safe rivals, hit them relentlessly direct from the rivals list. Bonus when they try to hit you back and fail, giving you a fast link to hit them back.

That works great when you're not in a robbing mood, or when you just feel like getting some TLs done.

RijilV
09-15-2012, 03:44 PM
+1 to dudeman, would take forever to scope out everyone to complete TL500. Blind attacking is the way to go unless you have tons of time on your hands. Also we could use some more TL goals as I still need about 700K more RP to fill in gear :) Double Also: getting close to the 100,000 won fights!